Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows (18522 Views)

Humiiated In Osun, Rejected In Lagos, Will Aregbesola Return To Tinubu's Camp? / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Olugbayi: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
"IT IS NOT A GOOD BYE BUT SEE YOU LATER ".....!

Can anyone tell me what Uncle Jimi Agbaje meant. ?
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by gurnam: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
And your electoral defeat will also continue until you change strategy

1 Like

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Nukilia: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:
If any person thinks Pdp would win Lagos anytime soon, such person is very ignorant of Lagos politics.

There is a reason why Jimi Agbaje keeps contesting every 4 years. Jimi is not contesting to win, he is contesting to raise his chances of cutting side deals with Apc so that he can sabotage PDP's chances.

In 2015, it was reported that the money GEJ gave Agbaje to contest in Lagos, he used it to buy a house in Banana Island.

PDP's candidates in Lagos are very shameless. They would collect party flag, turn Igbos against Yorubas and Yorubas against Igbos and then cut side deals and sabotage Pdp.

Former Pdp Chairman in Lagos decamped to Apc and within 5 days was invited to screen candidates for APC governorship. Doesn't that tell you that he was working for APC while in PDP?

I'm just laughing at those clowns shouting o toge Lagos. Jagaban owns Pdp Lagos and y'all don't know nada!

May your days be long! You are right!

2 Likes

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by zoedew: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations! He just got something to live for!!
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by JimD(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
EngrHumble:

Hahahaha.. wait oh! is this not Jim Agbaje?

I remember the time I was serving and folks used to call me Jimi Agbaje cos of my name. And funny enough, a small part of me was honored cos I know this is someone that stands for something. At the time, this guy was the only one (still is) standing up to Tinubu's remote control politics in Lagos. So let me ask you. What do you stand for?
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by gurnam: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
N2B2:
Many zombies will insult this man, even though he has congratulated Sanwo Olu.

The man should not give up. Hardwork and determination increases the chances of attaining success.

Don't forget that Buhari campaign more than twice to get into that position.

He achieved success because he changed his strategy of concentrating and restricting his campaigns mainly to the North

If Agbaje only strategy is to keep on telling Lagosians about a phantom slavery that only exist in his imagination, Lagosians will keep rejecting him.

I’ve never seen any state that give you the freedom to be whatever you want to be as long as it legal like Lagos gives. That is why many people talk about the Lagos dream

2 Likes

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by gurnam: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Excaperx:
Guy rest abeg stop throwing money around

Throwing money around? Lol, you don’t know anything!!

Jimi is not spending a dime from his personal resources grin

1 Like

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by fergieboy: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:
This is a gigantic loss. I'm not sure he won any LGA. He should just quit already and stop making noise.
Lagos election was rigged..

Where I voted.. People where voting up to 6 times.. The army and police where camp somewhere to enjoy theirsef
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Excaperx:
Guy rest abeg stop throwing money around
which money him throw before?
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Olugbayi: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
UNCLE JIMI !

WEEP NOT...! LAGOSIAN WLL WAKE FROM THEIR DEEP SLUMBER IN 2023.

LAGOS WILL BE TOO SMALL FOR YOU !

THEY WILL BEG YOU FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023,

REMEMBER PMB ENDURED 3 ATTEMPTS...

ALL CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU SHALL FAIL AND YOU SHALL CONQUERED !!!

AMEN !!!
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Olugbayi: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Olugbayi:

UNCLE JIMI !

WEEP NOT...! LAGOSIANS WLL WAKE FROM THEIR DEEP SLUMBER IN 2023.

LAGOS WILL BE TOO SMALL FOR YOU !

THEY WILL BEG YOU FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023,

REMEMBER PMB ENDURED 3 ATTEMPTS...

ALL CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU SHALL FAIL AND YOU SHALL CONQUERED !!!

AMEN !!!
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by EngrHumble(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
JimD:

I remember the time I was serving and folks used to call me Jimi Agbaje cos of my name. And funny enough, a small part of me was honored cos I know this is someone that stands for something. At the time, this guy was the only one (still is) standing up to Tinubu's remote control politics in Lagos. So let me ask you. What do you stand for?

I stand for Transparency, integrity , accountability and Good governance..

Noted: If Jim can't beat them, I will advice him to join them....
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by JimD(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
EngrHumble:

I stand for Transparency, integrity , accountability and Good governance..

Noted: If Jim can't beat them, I will advice him to join them....

Oga go siddon joor grin ...Transparency in your father's house.
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by dimola: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Go and sit down !
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Agbaje will enter hibernation after this election as always. cheesy
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by EngrHumble(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
JimD:

Oga go siddon joor grin ...Transparency in your father's house.
hahahaha
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls, pdp should not give this customer ticket and money again. Na toy boy .... tinubu always paying him off.

1 Like

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by deomelo: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019

JK is just kidding.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by semyman: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oga go and rest and give chance to other upcoming
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by idsamoo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Badonasty:

bros go siddon...beg sanwo make he give you contract to dey supply medicine for government hospitals
This is what most people don't know bro, Agbaje is the one supplying drugs to all Lagos gov hospitals!!

4 Likes

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by Iykenuwa(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
...in four years time, when he wants to renegotiate the terms of his contract with the Lagos Landlord, and deceive gullible Lagosians
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by deomelo: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8962044_z_jpegb87c237fb6040ee92ab708d2698a4f66

This is where that loser go retire to for the next 4 years..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by MrMcJay(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8962044_z_jpegb87c237fb6040ee92ab708d2698a4f66

This is where that loser go retire to for the next 4 years..

grin grin

Lmaooooo

That's what the clown has been able to achieve all his life?

They should demolish the place and use it as a bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by oloriLFC(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yomboy4ever:
Customer dada ni, I got two strong pdp friends in Lagos who accused Jimi of being sold out..
I heard he collected him big money ooo
Chai pdp supporters in lag don suffer well grin grin grin grin
True. My aunt who is a strong politician in Lagos told me the same. The guy don bail out tey tey
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by kenny160: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
N2B2:
Many zombies will insult this man, even though he has congratulated Sanwo Olu.

The man should not give up. Hardwork and determination increases the chances of attaining success.

Don't forget that Buhari contested more than twice to get into that position.
even Seyi Makinde contested more than twice but today is the governor elect for Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by tiger28: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Has the ibos EVER won ANYTHING LOSERS OF AFRICA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by dpumppy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just pray that baba should die before then or else, you will keep wasting money.
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by MKULTRA: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:
If any person thinks Pdp would win Lagos anytime soon, such person is very ignorant of Lagos politics.

There is a reason why Jimi Agbaje keeps contesting every 4 years. Jimi is not contesting to win, he is contesting to raise his chances of cutting side deals with Apc so that he can sabotage PDP's chances.

In 2015, it was reported that the money GEJ gave Agbaje to contest in Lagos, he used it to buy a house in Banana Island.

PDP's candidates in Lagos are very shameless. They would collect party flag, turn Igbos against Yorubas and Yorubas against Igbos and then cut side deals and sabotage Pdp.

Former Pdp Chairman in Lagos decamped to Apc and within 5 days was invited to screen candidates for APC governorship. Doesn't that tell you that he was working for APC while in PDP?

I'm just laughing at those clowns shouting o toge Lagos. Jagaban owns Pdp Lagos and y'all don't know nada!
you are smart......keep it up
Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by deomelo: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Lmaooooo

That's what the clown has been able to achieve all his life?

They should demolish the place and use it as a bus stop.

They should have because the useless loser is a TAX deadbeat.

The so called pharmacy sef is more like a provision corner, they have more bonvita, milo sardin and indomie than medicine.

1 Like

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by MrMcJay(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:

They should have because the useless loser is a TAX deadbeat.

The so called pharmacy sef is more like a provision corner, they have more bonvita, milo sardin and indomie than medicine.

Re: Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows by deomelo: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

If you don't know, now you know...

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video) / INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.