Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples (3669 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by frommee0: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Here is a new Trending Pre-wedding photos of A beautiful North side Couples who set to tie the Nut as husband and wife.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-of-northern-couples/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by delugajackson: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trending pre-wedding photos of A beautiful north side couples who set to tie the Nut as husband and wife.
What type of "nut" are they tying? Is it Coconut or Groundnut?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
donstan18:
Northern brides are the best in Nigeria. Too loyal, submissive and respectful.

I like them so much, but I like virgin ladies more.
Who tell you that nonsense? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by musa234(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Arewa and decency are like bread and butter.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
These people dey settle down dey fine sha.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Wepostam: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
musa234:
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Learnstuffs: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
The title should be:

Yvonne Jegede marries his Hausa heartthrob

lipsrsealed
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by sukhothai: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
musa234:
and the girls are very stingy with vgina
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by amaniro: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
delugajackson:

What type of "nut" are they tying please. Is it Coconut or Groundnut?

Cashew-Nut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin if arewa babes handle your prick shocked you will believe by force oooo that the Lord is good

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by donstan18: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by OneCorner: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why are random pre wedding pictures considered as news on nairaland sef
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by HerTotoCry: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
snowxandria:
grin if arewa babes handle your prick shocked you will believe by force oooo that the Lord is good

Next time omit "Lord" when saying that

Nonsense and Ethiopian Failed Plane angry

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
HerTotoCry:

Nonsense and Ethiopian Failed Plane angry

grin see this attention seeking aturu

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by HerTotoCry: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
snowxandria:

grin see this attention seeking aturu
IGnored tongue
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
HerTotoCry:
IGnored tongue

See my fellow troll tolling me here grin Abeg gararahere

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Beautiful and decent.
God bless your home.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
donstan18:

When last did you see a medical doctor?

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Skengman: 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
delugajackson:

Peak!!!!!

Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2019
"KNOT," not "nut".

frommee0:
tie the Nut as husband and wife.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by BlueAir: 3:33am On Mar 12, 2019
sukhothai:
and the girls are very stingy with vgina
we thank God. It's bastardss like u that will come to nairaland to drag their tribes in the mud if u manage to fvck some rotten and low nutrients pusxy. Even the rubbish ones u still manage to enter from other tribes, u primitive creatures still embarrass ur selves over it with ur like minds undecided
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by BlueAir: 3:35am On Mar 12, 2019
snowxandria:

this is a good example of an animal
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by lonelydora: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Beautiful couple
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by tohyorsih(f): 5:31am On Mar 12, 2019
HerTotoCry:

Nonsense and Ethiopian Failed Plane

nawa for this ur moniker oo shocked shocked
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Masterclass32: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2019
amaniro:

Cashew-Nut

cheesy cheesy
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by megist80: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2019
grin
lonelydora:
Beautiful couple
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by sukhothai: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2019
BlueAir:
we thank God. It's bastardss like u that will come to nairaland to drag their tribes in the mud if u manage to fvck some rotten and low nutrients pusxy. Even the rubbish ones u still manage to enter from other tribes, u primitive creatures still embarrass ur selves over it with ur like minds undecided
rocktation farano
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Newsloft: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique how fa
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Allahmangiri couple
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Nairatrenders: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2019
grin you still be small boy check if your Girlfriend is as beautiful as the lady above
husbandsnatcha:
Allahmangiri couple
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Deckline(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Let them go and sit down...
The North is the most useless,backward,unproductive tribe in the history of this fvcking country.
Argue with your ancestors.
Re: See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Northern Couples by Dacronym(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:

This your Atiku meme ehn lol so funny

Please Kindly See My Siggy for Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys
10k Naira only per Jersey

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / My Oga's Wife And I / Justice,my Landlady Wants To Kill Me,because I Saw Her Carrying Sacrifice(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.