Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (55536 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Bighead9: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
I Congratulate the man of the people.
As for Gandolar, Allah ne ya Kama shi. grin

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed smiley sad sad lipsrsealed sai lafiyah Dr Ganduje.See us in EFCC custody soon
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by popsyleo1: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy sad
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
brenister10:
Meaning Kwankwanso did not work for Atiku?

You took this off my thoughts. Looks like Kwankwaso actually had an agreement with Buhari with the intention to seek PDP ticket in 2023
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Realadey(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
bigerboy200:
but he lost all the senatorial seat and presidential election to APC naa..don’t be decieved. Kano is politically sophisticated. They vote for individuals not party..Ganduje is a disgrace, that’s why they want him out. Imagine being called ganduje barawo dollar, who will vote for such a man.
Yes,u have really spoken my mind,see my comment too,but people here don't really understand what is happening in that state
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by islandmoon: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, I want to marry this girl, I love her so much, and I visited her parent last December for our traditional engagement, but seem on a second thought I'm now thinking of marrying another bae who her father won election in oyo state , I need your advice because that girl has started telling everyone that we are engaged already, she even post photos of our engagement on Facebook, I'm thinking of doing her INEC style, please what can I do? DO I JUST DECLARED THE ENGAGEMENT INCONCLUSIVE?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Xisnin(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
sadissbala:
If Governor Ganduje finally loses, it won't be because he performed poorly compared to Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom, Ben Ayade of Cross River or Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia who have been re-elected for a second term in their respective states.

Ganduje won't lose because the people of Kano love PDP more than they love APC. It's beyond love for party.

It is about the dollar saga. That video of Governor Ganduje collecting bribe from a certain contractor that went viral. The governor could not comprehensively explain exactly what happened in that video to the people of Kano. So they're offended. They're angry that their governor was involved in corruption.

They don't want such a man to continue to serve them as governor.

While you're celebrating in Uyo, Calabar and Umuahia over the re-election of governors who have done worse things in their states than taking bribes from contractors, the people of Kano have demonstrated in this election how we can stop corruption in Nigeria.

Kano has shown us all how to hold our leaders accountable. They have shown that power belongs to the people.

Those who call northern voters almajiris are senseless. A northern voter who votes out Ganduje because of corruption is two hundred times better than anyone in the SS and SE who votes for and celebrate corrupt politicians regardless of his/her level of education.

We need to copy Kano if we are serious about moving Nigeria forward.

Really?
Gandollar got over 980 thousand votes. The margin is a mere 30,000.

The result shows that Gandollar is still well loved by half of Kano electorate.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by donprinyo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
E-voting is de key.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by baganas: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
chriskosherbal:
All I am waiting for is what is going to happen the dollar guy after his immunity expires come may 29.

God Bess Nigeria .
Yes. And when abba yusuf defects to APC . Pls don't be offended this is politics for you
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by peace4omar(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hi Biafrans, keep your best wishes to yourselves. We kano people didn't vote cos of party but personality. APC is still our party but just didn't present credible candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by NinjaMetahuman: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Passionate888:
Show me videos of Ibori stealing or taking bribe
see foolish demand.

ibori has been convicted for stealing and money laundrying... this mumu is steal asking for video.
do you even know what it means to be a convict?

what next? video of abacha stealing 320million dollars

3 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by greggng: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Whenever pdp wins ...nice one but when apc wins or result inconclusive they begin to demonstrate their madness. Does it mean pdp does not have spirit of sportsmanship?

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by AnanseK(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
Yes, the best result from dis Fraudulent election.
Atleast PDP really shows their strength.
Congrats to Kano people!
Congrats to the Governor elect!
Congrats to PDP party!
Congrats to all PDP supporters!

You are getting it wrong. This is not a vote for PDP but vote against Ganduje and for Abba. PDP cannot be forgiven so easily but Ganduje must be punished.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by kingkhan(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
maestroferdi:
Kwakwanso...the original grandmaster..
but he lost his senate seat

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Suigeneristemmy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good evening sir and ma.... I'm suigeneris by name... I'm a final year student of one the outstanding State University of this country... I'm a biology student also.. I'm here soliciting for financial support for my school fee and my project... I'm being the only one sponsoring myself right from my first year not until my second year that the newly elected of the state I'm studying increased my school fee unreasonable.... Since then things has been somehow rough... I'm being the one making things happen with my life alone... But right now... Things are damn difficult.... That is why I'm here for the support of cheerful benefactors....pls for God's sake... I'm seriously in need of your help sir and MA... Thank you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Sufisunni: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
I darely need dollars! Who has connection to Gandollars?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by capitalzero: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=sadissbala post=76570107][/quote]

all candidates in those states are thieves. people have to chose thieves who can help them.
meanwhile, I see apc becoming sw regional party between 2023 and 2027. if pdp takes river, pdp wins presidency in 2023. I foresee like of ogd, fayose, Saraki etc becoming active politically at national level.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by deliveryboy: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
The north (Kano state) have proven once again that they are the real MVPs when it comes to politics, devoid of extreme sentiment unlike their Igbo counterparts when are caught up in a Stockholm syndrome under PDP, a party that have recorded more damage in their region. Kano people ditched sentiments and voted for a better future for themselves, the incoming governor knows second term would not be an automatic ticket but would largely depend on his performance. Great Kano!

2 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by xtivin2: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
This election will be recontested you can quote me. APC will never allow it to stand. Somehow cancelled votes will be higher than the margin
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Akolawole(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chevronstaff:
Ganduje lost Kano because of the dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics. Who is an Illiterate?

Quote of the year!

Exactly, who is really uneducated?

2 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Afonja007: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chevronstaff:
Ganduje lost Kano because of the dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics. Who is an Illiterate?
and abacha did not steal buhari

2 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Sufisunni: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingkhan:
but he lost his senate seat
He didn't contest ooo. Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Realadey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
While the so called Educated South Easterners in Abia voted their underperforming Governor the Northern illiterates are giving Ganduje a Governor that has performed very well in Kano a hard time retaining his seat just because of a leaked video.
What development is in Abia State? A state where there are whole lot of abandoned projects, where workers beg the Governor before salaries are paid, apart from Aba tell me developed places in Abia State. Still y'all voted him because he is PDP.
Again I will say to the Igbos, you people should learn how politics is played. Y'all are voting underperforming Governors because they are in the political party you like. It will cost you people a lot even with all the support for PDP your region is not considered for Presidency in 2023. Y'all should stop playing "anywhere belle face" politics.
Is it that you like corrupt leaders who do nothing in your region or y'all are blinded by your hatred for Buhari and APC because the party arrow heads are from the SW became you chose to alienate yourselves? Y'all should think twice
In fact,u have spoken well, see the SW for example, they treated Ajimobi's case like tomorrow no dey,he lost senatorial seat as well the governorship seat for his stooge. And people really loved him to d extent of giving him 2nd term,but when he started messing up,they put him where he belongs to,look at Amosun's case too,his political godson also lost. See how they voted for Buhari in 2015 compared to this year,when u Bleep up,u must go down!
I pray other regions like SS and SE can emulate this.

5 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by danmagajicliff(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
I prayed that the election will not be inconclusive again!
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
While the so called Educated South Easterners in Abia voted their underperforming Governor the Northern illiterates are giving Ganduje a Governor that has performed very well in Kano a hard time retaining his seat just because of a leaked video.
What development is in Abia State? A state where there are whole lot of abandoned projects, where workers beg the Governor before salaries are paid, apart from Aba tell me developed places in Abia State. Still y'all voted him because he is PDP.
Again I will say to the Igbos, you people should learn how politics is played. Y'all are voting underperforming Governors because they are in the political party you like. It will cost you people a lot even with all the support for PDP your region is not considered for Presidency in 2023. Y'all should stop playing "anywhere belle face" politics.
Is it that you like corrupt leaders who do nothing in your region or y'all are blinded by your hatred for Buhari and APC because the party arrow heads are from the SW became you chose to alienate yourselves? Y'all should think twice

U made a lot of salient points regarding d voting patterns in d country. U said some underperforming governors in d south have been returned 2 office but a performing governor like Ganduje might not b returned due to a leaked video. Am surprised u didn't detail on d contents of d leaked video& how d contents influenced d behavior of voters in Kano state.

U feel many people in d south like their "corrupt leaders who do nothing in your region or y'all are blinded by your hatred for Buhari and APC".

Looking at this from a neutral perspective. Is Ganduje corrupt? If he is, y then did buhari endorse such a man? Y did buhari present him 2d people of kano despite d video which u now say is his undoing?

3 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Victorash: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
When was it announced because I'm seriously concentrated watching channels TV and nothing of such has been said

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Geesaintagape: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kano state election is inconclusive
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by AyakaDunukofia: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
How come the same party couldn't win a single local government a week ago? Who's fooling who?
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Afonja007: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chevronstaff:
and abacha did not steal said buhari ,ewu Congo like you

2 Likes

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
adioolayi:
Good one!

If you think peoples votes don't count, think again. Nigeria's electorates are wise now...they vote candidate and not the party. At least, this was obvious at the presidential pool and gubernatorial pools across the country. This is good for our democracy ad elected officers will now be forced to perform or kicked out
Votes don't count instead the highest rigger wins case study is the presidency and governorship elections in some states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.