Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55514 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Crimecity: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
In the past few days, I have observed various campaigns of calumny directed at my person, with the latest being allegations attributed to the information Minister, Lai Mohammed from Washington DC.

It is most unfortunate that these consistent efforts to portray me quite contrary to what I am, and my core values, is coming from such high quarters. Minister Lai accusing me of stoking insurrection is totally malicious and fictitious.

I have never discussed or encouraged anyone to undermine the Nigerian state; I have never sponsored or preached any action against the Nigerian state. Those initiating these actions have increasingly used their official positions and agents to make false allegations against me.

I am on record as always, advocating for peace and issue-based campaign and never campaigned based on ethnicity or religion. I am committed to due process, and presently seeking redress in the Court.

I urge those engaged in this demarketing process to stop presenting Nigeria in such bad light. Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643265237292838915?s=19

473 Likes 66 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Crimecity: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
More

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Hezzyluv: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Silence can never be misquoted!

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by KingsCity: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
sometimes, you just ignore fools

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by MasterJayJay: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

625 Likes 57 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Massiveglory: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only in Nigeria will you see someone running a muslim-muslim ticket in a porous nation like Nigeria, accusing one running on a balanced ticket of bigotry. Is this not insanity?

Our DADDY does not like to talk too much.
I don't understand why tinubu and his boys are acting as if there is an election.

Daddy is in court . You guys should quit disturbing us go and meet PODATTI in court. Take all your matters there.
There are no courts on social media.
Nigerians and the world are eagerly waiting for proceedings from the court to kick off .

It is becoming clearer that something may be hidden with all these distractions.

416 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Frigga13: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
cool

Very apt and interesting message .. we’ll pass and pleasantly received ..

This should be copied on all social media platforms and blogs .. spread to all radio and television stations .. except TVC and repeated 8 times daily on NTA twice on Friday after mosque.. so that Mohammed Lai can hear and rehear till it sinks

Tinubu and his illiterate goons must understand that OBi is focused and not distracted .. they can de market all they want .. but the reality is that … their fears must come to pass..

It’s sorted already..

While we wait for the Supreme Court.. will enjoin Nigerians to be calm in the face of all this DECIET / PROPAGANDA

THE SOUTHWEST ALREASY KNOWS THE NORTH IS NOT WITH THEM THIS TIME .. and the battle is between them and them ..
they’ve done all gimmicks to get attention of the north without response .. so they’re wailing

Wailing is free.. allow them in peace

Tinubu will return that certificate.. it will be like play.. but the world , international community is observing with keen interest

The insecurity inApc southwest is alarming.. fears .. Nigerians pls allow them .. for it will come to pass

Wailing is free

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by IgOga(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle

122 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Beremx(f): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Go to court!!!
Obi had finally gone to court. APC looking for propaganda to tarnish the image of Peter Obi. Why aren't they attacking Atiku? Because they fear Obi more.

Dem go try but dem no go succeed.

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by JasonScoolari: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
Court nor far, take him there.

You guys will just be typing rubbish with pride.

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by lecowas: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
".....Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO"

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Landowner101(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi nwanem

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ElSudani: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Court nor far, take him there.

You guys will just be typing rubbish with pride.

His mandate was not stolen because he didn't have any mandate to start with. It was his manhood he lost making him talk like Kermit the frog.
Seriously, he will end up in jail if he is not careful with his utterances.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

His mandate was not stolen because he didn't have any mandate to start with. It was his manhood he lost making him talk like Kermit the frog.
Seriously, he will end up in jail if he is not careful with his utterances.
Tell that drug baron you worship to meet us in court and he should stop being a coward.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ElSudani: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tell that drug baron you worship to meet us in court and he should stop being a coward.

Tinubu is busy selecting his cabinet, the last thing on his mind is probably the guy who came third in a contest.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by JasonScoolari: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Tinubu is busy selecting his cabinet, the last thing on his mind is probably the guy who came third in a contest.
Selecting his cabinet overseas or hiding....

He can't hide for too long

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ubest1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi will keep troubling thieves till there free this nation

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Landowner101:
Obi nwanem

Yes Daddy is a fraud a lier and a perfect criminal

He'll never become anything in this country except he returns to apga

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Dindondin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Selecting his cabinet overseas or hiding....

He can't hide for too long
You like supporting losers.
Only you carry Putin matter for head dey beef Tinubu.
You need to be delivered.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by waynetee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
The guy don deh fear grin
Obi is a boy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by JasonScoolari: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dindondin:

You like supporting losers.
Only you carry Putin matter for head dey beef Tinubu.
You need to be delivered.
Lol, Bulaba...

44 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by gidgiddy: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Those who could not criticise Kwankwaso for saying the elections were stolen have suddenly found their voice with Peter Obi for saying the saying the same

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Finesse247: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kerereke
Give it to Obi, he knows when to speak cheesy cheesy grin grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Landowner101(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yes Daddy is a fraud a lier and a perfect criminal

He'll never become anything in this country except he returns to apga

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Goke7: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi tell your mumu followers to behave, they are the ones that are messing you up!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by tommy589(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Go court o

Better than self help

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by abobote: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lai Mohammed too wants resurrect his political career with Peter Obi's name

25 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by raskymonojendor: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fear fear daddy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.