Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo (28170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Olukat(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by hinwazaka: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Ewedegubbler: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
This man's death destroyed Nigeria. I wish Nzeogwu and Co didn't embark on that stupid adventure that has set all of us back till this day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by awoluyi(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
slam7000:
Spare the man. Maybe he attended an event and was only performing a ceremonial role just like a politician/celebrity kicking the ball placed at the centre circle before the actual kick off and start of the game.

Show some love and respect to the man.

I sport a child who is well brought up with a high reasoning falculty.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Focusmind: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2019
This game used to be very popular then in Nigeria during the colonial times. I saw my uncles pictures in his secondary days at Government College, Umuahia, representing his School, playing cricket with visiting students from Eton College, England, with former Premier of Eastern Region and UK cabinet minister in charge of colonies watching.

Check some commonwealth countries, Bangladesh, South-Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, England, India, Pakistan, New Zealand and Fiji etc - They are all good in cricket games. The game just died a natural death in Nigeria. It was regarded as the sport of the colonial masters. The sport that was used to entertain any visiting colonial officer or high ranking politician then.
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2019
hinwazaka:
I admire and pay homage to Patrick Nzeogwu for his meritious and patriotic act for that great revolution of 1966. It's a shame that he failed, but he tried. Imagine the chaos this islamist fascist would have caused if he had mentored and partnered with buhari in 1983
Millions of SEners paid with their lives for Nzeogwu stupid adventure.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by noskcid(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need USA, UK, and Germany number?
You can make and receive calls and text with international numbers only.
Note: you can't make and receive local (Nigeria) calls.
Whatsapp me for more details.
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by BOOZELEE: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
Great man.
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by AbuAeesha: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
One of the monster's that spoilt this country With ethnicity and religion. Just look at the mofo playing cricket with Babaringa. mtcheeew.

God bless OJUKWU and the great Igbo nation. We don't deceive to be in this shithole of a country called zoogeria..
these leaders were the pple that fought for our Independence from the hands of our so called colonial masters who had exploit our resources, virtually every Nigerian at the time of Independence believed these pple have done the right thing,imagine calling ur country and the country of ur forefathers a shit hole.Nigeria my country is not a shit hole and I believe we will be great one day!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Babiboy: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
chloride6:

hate will kill you one day...

I noticed her and she will commit suicide soon
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by BOOZELEE: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
hinwazaka:
I admire and pay homage to Patrick Nzeogwu for his meritious and patriotic act for that great revolution of 1966. It's a shame that he failed, but he tried. Imagine the chaos this islamist fascist would have caused if he had mentored and partnered with buhari in 1983
You are sick,you and that psycho lucifer666

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2019
My eloquent and majestic elder, Sir Alhaji Ahmadu Bello. Will never forget the cry of Isaac Adaka Boro when sardauna and Pm Balewa were killed. The major memorialized them as the only 'Protectors'of the Delta minorities.

Happy to say that he was a Nigerian. True father to all. Except those who tried to out maneuvre toward deceitful ends. Long live Sardauna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:
How did this thing to Nigerians? Playing cricket with his regalia?
He seems to be playing it just fine undecided...moreover its obvious this is just a casual outing.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2019
chicgrace12:
king of the north, my leader and the leader of the world

Leader of which world abeg?
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by hinwazaka: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2019
bizzibodi:

Millions of SEners paid with their lives for Nzeogwu stupid adventure.
As i noted he failed. I only acknowledged that he tried to solve a growing problem, instead of playing the ostrich. The war occured because of ojukwu's pride. If ojukwu and ironsi had partnered with nzeogwu, nigeria would have had 30yrs of prosperous uninterrupted igbo civilian democracy. Northerners have no business being in govt

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Timisamd(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:
How did this thing to Nigerians? Playing cricket with his regalia?

You mean you can't play football with your shirts ? ..
Must you wear boot to play football..
Maybe hr is just playing it for fun and not serious match... At times you do things at your present state not because of it necessity not to do but the freedom to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by BOOZELEE: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
sharap there...

Ordinary sardauna of sokoto playing cricket with Babariga, you bring your bigot infested brain on the thread.... That's how you lot bastardize every thread... I dare say on nairaland, online igbos are the real threat to our unity in this country....

Everything is about you, every news you'd find something to cry about... Real secessionist go out there and fight to get their mandate... Real Igbos are those guys you see in onitsha and aba with arms, screaming their lives out for freedom, dey face polise, and soldiers... Same can't be said for you... All you ever amount to is to cause wahala on nairaland, bicker from morning to night just to while away time from your Joblessness.... I spit on you... Tribal bigot... Fake ipob wannabe... Coward
Sharrap dia..Most of the pipu bashing northerners here are mostly yur brothers who can't dare tell dem to dia face but cowardly come online to hide behind ibo monikers to bash the north.
I am not against dem bashing anybody but if u must bash tell it to the person boldly.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Freka(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Most people talk without thinking. What if he was passing by and saw people playing and stopped for a game? No but it’s to rush and bring tribe into the equation

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by awoluyi(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2019
slam7000:
Spare the man. Maybe he attended an event and was only performing a ceremonial role just like a politician/celebrity kicking the ball placed at the centre circle before the actual kick off and start of the game.

I sport a child that is well brought up and with a high reasoning falculty.
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2019
This tribalistangry
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by awoluyi(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
slam7000:

I sport a child that is well brought up with a high reseasoning falculty.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by musazulyadain: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
nice one
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by AnanseK(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
One of the monster's that spoilt this country With ethnicity and religion. Just look at the mofo playing cricket with Babaringa. mtcheeew.

God bless OJUKWU and the great Igbo nation. We don't deceive to be in this shithole of a country called zoogeria..

I believe this is kick off by an invited guest, but it will of course ignite your hatred for a superior people.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by BOOZELEE: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

Go fvck urself.u this asshole and scumbag. Bastard son of a thousand father's, that What you are. bloody he goat

AhhooouuuuCCHH! Iz dat all uuv gat? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by noisy45(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
The man who pissed in his pant while been shielded and surrounded by his wives when Nzeogwu bullets came calling.
Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by MEDICPATH(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
Your killers will never rule again

My brother there is a difference between leading and ruling. They might not "rule" again but they're leaders in all works of there lives.

Re: Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
Your killers will never rule again

Does it matter? His people are still the poorest set in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.