Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies (28225 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by ProfBlessed(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2019
ojun50:

bt there English dey if them dey talk to there cow
[color=#006600][/color]
This is a typical example of cow English.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by victorazyvictor(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Childofaking:

This guy's name is Omotayo, is that aboki name or are Omotayos also aboki ?

Aboki na indigent muslim.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by noskcid(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need USA, UK, and Germany number?
You can make and receive calls and text with international numbers only.
Note: you can't make and receive local (Nigeria) calls.
Whatsapp me for more details.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by frankblinkz(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Bet9ja1010 post=76584335][color=#770077][/color]see below [/quote advanced Scam
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2019
RIP English language.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Usernamesucks:

Omotayo is a yoruba name. Don't be tribalistic.
But you said Uche secondus is not an Igbo, but Uche is an Igbo name, guys please stop this tribal jingoism and let's move on.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Slymonster(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2019
harley88:

But your comment is very silly oh..... even if it's wrong for him not to have commented on the killings, that's doesn't give you the right to wish his child death

You will also feel that pain in your family too.Trust me, Except there is no God.Did you see how people were slaughtered like animals even poor little kids that knows nothing of this world and you are talking about not wishing the same fate for him. Just wait till one or atleast two of your family is slaughtered that way then, you can have the right to tell me that and i will listen.Even God had to teach pharaoh a lesson by taking his own son.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Realtord43:
wenti concern Aboki with good english!
lolzzz you no well
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Dee60: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Some of those news may be fake news generated by politicians to cause tension, and they put graphic pictures to incite emotions!!!!

And they know they have a US based Reno to help them to broadcast it!

No news channels has carried those riots! Is it that they are also not interested in carrying the news again?
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2019
goat22:
How much na white beans for ikorodu market?
50 naira per seed
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by harley88(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Slymonster:

You will also feel that pain in your family too.Trust me, Except there is no God.Did you see how people were slaughtered like animals even poor little kids that knows nothing of this world and you are talking about not wishing the same fate for him. Just wait till one or atleast two of your family is slaughtered that way then, you can have the right to tell me that and i will listen.Even God had to teach pharaoh a lesson by taking his own son.

In your mind now, God would listen to your prayer abi Better pray that your words don't turn back at your family members.
But then You are very foolish..... amazingly foolish... extraordinarily foolish. It's not your fault nau, thanks to the faceless forum that makes you to be using such words.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Ekugbeh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
ikombe:
Go school them no go gree. See as this wan have disgraced his lineage here grin grin

Samsung s9+ for sale at a give away price wink Check profile and signature for more info
hw much
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Slymonster(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
harley88:

In your mind now, God would listen to your prayer abi Better pray that your words don't turn back at your family members.
But then You are very foolish..... amazingly foolish... extraordinarily foolish. It's not your fault nau, thanks to the faceless forum that makes you to be using such words.

Trust me.. It will happen..
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Omoluabi16(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
This one na jakandeola schoolmate. grin
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by skukimania(f): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chai! See as Miftai fall hand.

Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by jstriker442(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
joseph6071:
As a reply to a tweet that the former aide of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri posted, a follower tried to insult him, but ended up praising him.

Reno Omokri finally replied him with this...

"Dear @MiftahOmotayo, You meant to insult me, but your grammar limitations has made you write something that is actually praising me. What you are saying is that my actions are sensible. You see why you should go to one of those 165 almajiri schools GEJ graciously built for you?"

See initial conversation

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/a-follower-who-tried-to-insult-reno.html

and what if the english was correct. we are so quick to criticize without giving something proper thoughts.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by goat22: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Dry!

You dey sell dry groundnut? Na fresh one o, no bring dry wan come, you go go back.
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by blackfase(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predator1:
The guy na yoruba na

That necessarily doesnt make him yoruba. A mix, probably...

Usernamesucks:

Omotayo is a yoruba name. Don't be tribalistic.

That necessarily doesnt make him yoruba. A mix? mayb, but we know the tribe that vibes on this type of bombastic grammar...
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by umarshehu58(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Realtord43:
wenti concern Aboki with good english!

Mumu, omotayo is now aboki abi? Read well before you comment trash
Re: A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies by Lamiri(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Africa is the centerpiece of nigeria's foreign policy , bet me if the same thing happens in Ghana he will do the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others / Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision / 67 Ridiculous Laws From Around The World That Still Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.