Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. (36053 Views)

Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / See My CGPA For This Semester, Is It Necessary At All? / See My Cgpa For Level 200 First Semester, Can I still make first class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by xammax(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
So am in level 2 going to level 3 and i just saw my cgpa, it's 4.73 and the guy leading my dpartment has 4.84. My dream is to graduate as the best student in my department. So how do i overtake. Am studying accounting.

35 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by iSpread(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Double your efforts.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by OneCorner: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Go and learn trade

213 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by OneCorner: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
It’s people like u dat normally end up as lesson teacher or graduate selling puff puff
And people will now be saying, and he knows book oo

462 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Dvd4: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
xammax:
So am in level 2 going to level 3 and i just saw my cgpa, it's 4.73 and the guy leading my dpartment has 4.84. My dream is to graduate as the best student in my department. So how do i overtake. Am studying accounting.
Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Dvd4: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2019

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by InansBobo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
All stars shine.

I'm sure u know what to do to overtake him so do it

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by olayinkarotex(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Broda wat u should be thinking of now is aw u would help urself to be employable wen u graduate.
One of my sisters in the street finished as the BGS in her Dept in laspotech lo and behold she is still teaching in one low pay primary school around.
Note: I am not discouraging u on ur dreams but am advising u to set a greater dream.Thank you

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by osaskywire: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
xammax:
I don't think you will be able to overtake him cos u weren't sleeping when he passed just arranged with jujuman... Or get close 2 him so u could kill him... U choose

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Pruwa: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Study hard!!!
And try and be friends with him to teach how he does it
But hope u have a side hustle too
Because there is no assurance of a job after school these days

6 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by DAramis: 1:09am On Mar 13, 2019
In life, there is no competition. Never envy the effort of your fellow man but rather work hard to be better than you were few days

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Actuarydeji(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2019
What will that earn you in this country? There are a lot of first class graduate in the street, while we have a graduate with Pass doing well in an Oil company. Just pray to God to bless your efforts. I started my first year with 4.51 and since then I told God to bless it for me and I stopped reading like the way I used to do like before. Glory be to God, He answered all my prayers during my undergraduate and bless me with a 6 digits job and also with a managerial role. Please, always tell God to bless your efforts and not the grade. Funny enough, we only produced crammers and not a potential first class. Let me quickly ask you this; how many academic publication did you have? How many problem have you proffer a lasting solution to in respect to Accounting as a course? You rely on the archaic lecture note you lecturers are using to teach you and you are here telling us how good you're in cramming. Go and watch "The three idiots".

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Valleys(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2019
@op you don't need first class or to be the best in that your class for you to be relevant in the industry. Just go and register for ICAN and pursue it with your 2/1 then you are good to go. Don't be deceived with first class in accounting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by MrSix: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Errrmmm
Ok
First class is good while you're in school and not when you're out.

This wrist watches are available for sale in Abuja
Shengke female wrist watch
Naviforce female and male wrist watches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by BruncleZuma: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Why him no go pass you when nah Nairaland you dey come complain instead of the library?

23 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by sexymoma(f): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
So nobody fit tell this guy true talk
Mr Man the cloud is big enough for birds to fly
Where is that headboy in your secondary school
Where is your class captain sef
you better start praying to see favor after graduating.... you re here typing payan
you just dey envy the guy ni.. Nothing more angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by martineverest(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
concentrate on knowing and applying your course in real life situation rather than the first class

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by whytediamond(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Develop meaningful skills to help shape your life and society. If you have 5.0 CGPA and you don't have applicable skills, you're not better than a student that graduated with a Pass. This is Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Joshmodest(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Bro chillax , I don't mean to discourage you , but GP no dey find work for pesin.....life pass all this stuff, slow down and just chill , Our President today no even get waec..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by kingreign(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2019
xammax:

You're in school not to over take. But to do your best, learn the best and become good at what you're doing.
Stop this Childish primary and secondary school mentality.
May I inform you some graduated with 1st class yet, folks with certificate of attendance were the ones who gave them jobs, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but time and chance happens to all.

Shalom!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by sammer4life(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Las Las, school na scam. Emeka wey no go school don buy benz............

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by anonymous96: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
xammax:
200l result?... u still got a long way to go.. who knows that guy with 4 84 might not even finish with a first class...My advise to you wud b to focus on maintaining that G.P

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Balolord123: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Dvd4:
Congrats! It's not C.G.P.A yet, it's G.P. By the way, which school?

Its his cumulative grade point average, once u gave crossed hundred level u have a cumulative GPA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Icon4s(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Dvd4:
Congrats! It's not C.G.P.A yet, it's G.P. By the way, which school?

Oga there is a great difference between CGPA and GP. I recon what he is referring to is CGPA which is the Cumulative Grade Point Average. GP is just Grade Point like 1 point for E, 2 points for D, 3 points for C, 4 points for B and 5 points for A.

The CGPA is a cumulative calculation that factors in number of units per course and grade point. It is the cumulative across all the semesters he has gone through.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by wunmi590(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Congratulations.

My only advice is, never put God out of your success as you are reading don't forget to play a part in talking to people about God and you will see miracles chasing you after graduation

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2019
You think life is about cgpa?

Life go still jam you no worry.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by Hotzone(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Show us or nothing!
Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by davidodiba(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Good grade.

But bro, you need life's practical skills....yes....I had been here and still moving but boy you need above that from the University of Life....when you have that with this , you would have started

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by DAntivirus: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
OneCorner:
It’s people like u dat normally end up as lesson teacher or graduate selling puff puff
And people will now be saying, and he knows book oo

Why are you like this na... you don make laugh won pursue me from work...

but its true sha o grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by whytediamond(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Actuarydeji:
What will that earn you in this country? There are a lot of first class graduate in the street, while will have a graduate with Pass doing well in an Oil company. Just pray to God to bless your efforts. I started my first year with 4.51 and since then I told God to bless it for me and I stopped reading like the way I used to do like before. Glory be to God, He answered all my prayers during my undergraduate and bless me with a 6 digits job and also with a managerial role. Please, always tell God to bless your efforts and not the grade. Funny enough, we only produced crammers and not a potential first class. Let me quickly ask you this; how many academic publication did you have? How many problem have you proffer a lasting solution to in respect to Accounting as a course? You rely on the archaic lecture note you lecturers are using to teach you and you are here telling us how good you're in cramming. Go and watch "The three idiots".

You just echoed my sentiments. I sabi cram no mean say you go dey productive for the real game.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman / Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.