Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113592 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by urose93(f): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?

Don't mind the bloody feminist. If am actually not a woman, I will think all women are biased when it comes to matters like this. The truth is so glaring, but someone will still want to blame the man.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by donogaga(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

There's absolutely no wisdom in your write up.

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by rafsonnggmail(m): 6:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Anything that has to do with matrimonial home most at times the father will have been the best option to discuss such matter with as a man he knows were to heat the nail w/o favoritism. As for her mum it's only a few women dat look straight into dea daouther eyes and tel her the gospel thruth

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Mouthgag: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2019
greatnaija01:
In the JOURNEY OF LOVE.... TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG.

She is dressing for someone else.... who is richer or better than you in HER EYES.

SHE IS NOT READY TO BE A WIFE.

following your own BIBLE... she is NOT a WIFE.

check CHARACTER before you go and deceive yourself at the ALTAR and Alter your destiny.

LET HER GO SLOWLY and run for your life.

She won't change even after marriage. She loves the attention she gets when she dresses that way and the money she also gets.... OOPS or maybe the sex she is getting... or she hopes to get which you are TOO GODLY to give her.

go and improve yourself financially and socially... till she is too LOW for you then she will be able to obey every command of yours. THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS....

REMEMBER.......... NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

This job negative boy again angry

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by uneducated: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Op have u legally and fully married her even though u have a baby girl together? if u have, ur actions so far are ok except 4 d comment of her being " a disappointment .... ". Ofcourse, there must be other behaviours b4 now that she has done that is worth ur sincere compliments.
Find out if her father is in the know about ur complaint ( if marriage is LEGAL & COMPLETE ); if not, tell him. Wait for a week, then tell ur Pastor ( if marriage is LEGAL & COMPLETE ) .... If the marriage is not yet COMPLETED ... or LEGALIZED then u have already gone too far , such changeable character is not positive in d search 4 a life-patner beit a man/ woman . However, it has expressed itself in the area of dressing as it concerns your woman. If not 4 d baby-girl, Cut d relationship of ... pls think seriously b4 ur final decision.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by zuto4u(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2019
My dear please be sincere to yourself and call a spade a spade. How could u ask op if she is cheating on him? U know deep within u that when a woman starts dressing too sexy like that, it simply means that there is something she is looking for which she believes she has not gotten yet.
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by waka2: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Involve her dad and let him know the mother is aware.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tunwumi: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2019
It is very simple. A lady that have no regard for you or your stance in opinion of things will not turn around when she get to your house.
If you need her mother to tell her she need to listen and regard you now you will need her grandma to help you after wedding.

Don't call, don't even behave as if something happened just forget her. Let her see that you have moved on. If you are her priority she will come around quickly.

Please, make another female friend and put her on your media the media she will see. If she comes to her senses let her know where she goofed. If she's offended by the statement she should have called and ask you to take it down. This lady will pack to her parent house if you complain about her cooking and you will have to beg her of this continues

Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Angrymode: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2019
Women are like kids that if you don't correct them early to be the way you want, then it becomes a serious problem later.

Most men don't know their role in marriage as the Commander in Chief and hence women take advantage. Fucking go get your lwife and humble her to your taste.

If she refuses to adhere to your principles, you should think of leaving that marriage before she sets bad example to your kids.

Please I don't mean you should go and beat the daylight out of her o! Just fucking demand your words to be followed as if you are talking to your stubborn or naughty child but without any form of beating.

Too many women these days that don't know how to behave in marriages

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2019
tunize:

run from dis advice if u try it i can bet u ur wife, girlfriend or baby mama is gone and u will bring out the beast in her
Lol... I wouldn't advice anyone to follow it too
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by zuto4u(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Chai!! I thank God for my fiancee ooooo...... God thank you for giving me a decent girl.... I am about to marry an angel.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Ralph2211(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Bros, I will somehow fault u for paying evil with evil, if ur girl didn't adhere to ur instruction and u decided not to give her what she want it shows u are trying to use what u have to punish her which to me is not good. If u think u can cope again with her attitude I will advice u let her go because broken relationship is better dan broken marriage.

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ZombieNation: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
[/s]

You are in the wrong religion

Convert to Islam and marry a girl that wears bin bags.

Useless

You know see something complain nah her dress code.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Seems you have comprehension problem, abeg swerve!
profbayo:
so you can't differentiate between something that's short and something that is not ... Hypocrisy kill you dere
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
You'll rather act like a coward than fight or quarrel with anyone grin grin
I like that smiley .Sometimes peace is better.
shockedshocked Me that was thinking you'd say I can't fight... Lol

Thanks, Yeah it's the best

Good morning smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2019
If you love someone and the person behaved shamefully, you can't tell the person with a straight face that you feel ashamed for what the person did? So if a married woman sees her husband wearing saggy jeans like secondary school boys she shouldn't admonish him cos she loves him? The first time she will respectfully do it but if it keeps repeating, she gets to a point where she feels ashamed and disappointed! I'm sure you're single but you'll understand when the time comes!
anonymuz:
she just said bitter truth. I'm a man but the guy messed up using that word "ashamed". You don't tell someone you claim to love such word.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tightpussy156: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2019
@op that is what you get when you marry an olosho or dating an olosho who pretend or in the name of religion. let me tell you the simple secret she is doing backyard runs which you does not know about.so be vigilant an set traps for her.Any girl who wear short dress,skirt,gowns,revealing clothes have something in mind they do those thing to attract others attention,marketing theirselves so as a sharp guy you go no what up .A decent girl cannot go an wear those rubbish an call them clothes.I can even see some prostitude in this forum are supporting the olosho.@ op you better shine ur eyes before it too late. it better to be single than marry an olosho put for house who will give you problems. That is the real truth those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Conceptman: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2019
if A woman can't agree to the things her husband want or desire then she's doing all she's doing to please someone else, if ur husband does not complain about your physical looks and u just decided one day to change the normal u and ur hubby doesn't appreciate ur new dressing and looks Biko who are u dressing for madam ? this kind of woman who will be meal for ur next door neighbor.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Zaikon(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2019
greatnaija01:
In the JOURNEY OF LOVE.... TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG.

She is dressing for someone else.... who is richer or better than you in HER EYES.

SHE IS NOT READY TO BE A WIFE.

following your own BIBLE... she is NOT a WIFE.

check CHARACTER before you go and deceive yourself at the ALTAR and Alter your destiny.

LET HER GO SLOWLY and run for your life.

She won't change even after marriage. She loves the attention she gets when she dresses that way and the money she also gets.... OOPS or maybe the sex she is getting... or she hopes to get which you are TOO GODLY to give her.

go and improve yourself financially and socially... till she is too LOW for you then she will be able to obey every command of yours. THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS....

REMEMBER.......... NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

thumbs up from me to you

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Geesaintagape: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2019
I was faced with similar challenge all I need was to end the r/ship because I could not start what would swallow me in marriage.
I did introduction

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by uuzba(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2019
rafsonnggmail:

Anything that has to do with matrimonial home most at times the father will have been the best option to discuss such matter with as a man he knows were to heat the nail w/o favoritism. As for her mum it's only a few women dat look straight into dea daouther eyes and tel her the gospel thruth
The foolish woman started doing this from home. Supported by her mother. It's a pity OP married her like that, thinking she will change

The truth is that all men like mini skirt on their wife IN THE BED ROOM. But long gown OUTSIDE the house. It is left for the woman to know when and where to change the dressing.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2019
When you're ready for marriage your views will change! You will know that relationship is about compromise on both parties and there are some that a man stamps his feet on. Imagine divorcing because of indecent dressing as the allegation from your husband, it's very shameful!
Empressabbie:

I'm sure you are one of the control freaks she's talking about. No one has the right to tell an adult how to dress. She loves what she wears, so what is the op's problem. If you can't deal with it, then leave her. It's her life

A woman doesn't need any advertisement to get a man. Her mode of dressing does not mean she is doing it for another man. You people should grow up!

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by LadySarah: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2019
All your topics are of complains abt your wife.how abiut You look at urself one bit.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Fixitgood(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2019
mineyaks:

But..... Come to think of it is there anything wrong if she looks sexy for you? Because I can't imagine my wife not looking sexy at all. Oga you should be e happy that your wife is looking sexy for you, because that's some people prayer points

Why don't you want to use your head? He stated that her dressing is for public display.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by uuzba(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thanks all am really getting enlightened by all your post,I do appreciate your time
The Ashawo runs in the family... Maybe it's nyash that the dad even used to marry the mum.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2019
It could be egg and chicken question which one comes first! The guy can say changing behavior made him paused to observe more why the woman could say delay made her started considering other options. Bottom line is honest communication from both parties may have resolved this
Xisnin:

There is nothing wrong with the bold.
Smart baby mamas will never take a babydaddy's promise serious.
If he didn't marry her during pregnancy, there is no guarantee he will do it later.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Fixitgood(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Geesaintagape:
I was faced with similar challenge all I need was to end the r/ship because I could not start what would swallow me in marriage.
I did introduction

Gbam! Too many mumu people dey this tread. Especially like minded women.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by uuzba(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Passionate1:
As far as I am concerned,I see nothing wrong with short outfits.
Hahaha!
[img][/img]
These are for babes looking for man.
Is this how your mother and grand mother dress?
Na you people dey make man have accident on road, trying to look or avoid looking.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mentain(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2019
best advice for u guy

your didn't make some things clear from your post.

.you didn't make it clear if you're legally married to but made mentioned of a baby girl.Did you have a child with her out of wedlock?

and I can deduce from your post you guys are not living together.

I'll just tell you not to be seen as desperate, stand your ground and insist she dress decent or else you call it quit[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.