Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113586 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Dreal1247: 3:10am On Mar 14, 2019
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=Souqwaqif post=76598891]I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks[/quot

On the third Sunday of every month, MFM (Mountain Of Fine And Miracles Ministries) holds a program called Happy Home. In this program, there is a time for questions and answers. Matured ministers give biblical answers to questions like this. You channel your question through to them by writing on a piece of paper which shall be sent to them. If there is a need for a private counseling, they will invite you of it. That is why you write your phone number on your sheet of paper. You will thank me later. I wish you a happier and better marriage in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:25am On Mar 14, 2019
I don't even understand this. U have not heard from here meaning she dosnt stay with you?
Bro she is an Olosho na. I be like say na she I Bleep last night o. Cos the Olosho was trying to explain something like this. If na her, I will advice you forget her and look for a real woman

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by 9jaRealist: 3:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Quit trying to control an adult’s life - especially with money (in fact, that makes you the one treating her like a prostitute). SMH

First, if you cared about her so much, you should have put a ring on it. Nonetheless, change is the only constant in life and as we age we change. If you no longer the way she dresses, and after discussing it she persists with her new taste in clothing, then move along and go find someone else who dresses like the puritanical handmaiden that you are apparently seeking (and hope that one will also not subsequently flip on you). Sadly, it appears that you both decided to bring a child into the world (seemingly without the benefit of matrimony, but that makes no substantive difference really) and that means that you will be in each other’s lives one way or another for many years into the future.

PS: Btw, there are many actual prostitutes who wear so-called “decent” clothes. Try to be with a good person and not simply one who looks it.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Teejay13(m): 3:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Most women can be Green snake under the roof,
not until you get closer before you get to understand them. So bro just try your Best to make her see reasons with you.
[sup][/sup]
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by crackhouse(m): 3:47am On Mar 14, 2019
nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
I think she wants to taste that part of her life she missed.
u have said it all.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Okuda(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.

its obvious you and the woman have the same personality. either you like it or not, she is dressing for someone else and not the OP

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by saintandsinnerz: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
If not for those big mangoes in front of you, I would have called you a fool! Just thank your stars that I like big mangoes
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ashawopikin(m): 4:17am On Mar 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
She is already getting attention from someone for her to be dressing like that and has now gotten the reason she has been looking for to make a move. Wait, you guys have a daughter? Is she your wife?
Never you dictate for someone especially in the area of dress code, it's rude.
u gave a good advice , but u spoilt it in the end

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Larryndelaw: 4:21am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll advice u to involve the pastor and her family members. Use scissors to cut up the clothes.
Don't mention pastor for these matter Abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by feelme3(m): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.

Very sensible woman talking here. I am impressed.

Obviously more than half the people dishing out "advice" here are not or have never been married.
What I can deduce from op is a man that is a bit insecure from practicing religion.

Like someone asked before, aside wearing short clothes, has any aspect of your woman's life changed negatively? Is she neglecting house chores, does she still take good care of your baby and you? You didn't say if she wear these outfits outside of your home and what does your woman do for work by the way?

Free your mind from religious slavery bro.
My wife is among top minister in my church choir. I belong to the media department in the same church and we are very active and practical christians. However, I can't imagine having a woman that constantly ties wrapper or dresses like deeper life all the time, even in the privacy of our home (no offense meant if that's your denomination). Heck, I buy some sexy outfits for my wife myself.
One evening I told my wife to put on one of her "hot" bum shorts and I wore me a cool beach pants and we went outing. Believe me, she was shocked at the suggestion but after the experience I noticed a positive change of confidence and trust in our relationship.

Yes of course it's not right for a woman to wear very short clothes out especially without her man's permission but if you can make this correction in a loving manner without always being judgemental she'll come around. Let her know how beautiful and sexy she is to you and why you're not comfortable with her sense of dressing. Believe me ehn, women can be very stubborn when you are trying to suppress them especially without making them see reasons why you want them to do certain things.

Growing up I remember deeper life folks not owning TV because it's gateway to sin and Jehovah's witnesses terming the internet the 666 but what's the case today? The world has evolved and you should too bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by femi4: 4:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
but you dressed decently. If not, I would have said wetin dey my mind
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by samsam2019: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
I was once in a useless and senseless marriage like yours.

My advise? End it. It may be painful now but you'll be glad you pulled the plug

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by stanmorry(m): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Make thunder fire you there. Efulefu like you. Birds of the same feather. Anuofia like you. Full grown goat. Mama wey born you gba aka nwa. Aturu Hausa like you.
Katier00:
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mamotalk: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2019
If you are that religious, you would have married her, settled down with her before putting her in the family way. Or how would you explain it that a spiritual person like you, though as you described yourself, had premarital life and you are condemning somebody based on her dressing sense?
I think you need to confess your own sin first before painting somebody in a bad light.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by olalat(m): 5:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"
. Are you married? If yes, I really duff my hat for your man. If no, you seriously need to work on yourself. Case closed.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Ten06(m): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2019
I didn't say you should divorce her but make sure you stand your ground this time around and make sure she change if not she will continue the nonsense and end up making you chop shit
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tomdon(m): 5:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Lamentations
She's from a Christian home, decent bla bla bla yet you have a daughter out of wedlock
And you want to control someone you may not even marry.
You're mad oga

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by nativefowl(m): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2019
send me the picture first, then i will tell you what to do.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Bet9ja223: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Joelvuvuzela(m): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Bros first of all are marrying or in a relationship with the whole family, you fall our hands as guys to run to this girls family every time she mess up( savage truth)

Bros I know say you love this woman and you are trying to prove this to her family, ask you self if it's working for you?
Abeg allow this girl to flourish, whether she wears sexy or not, you as a man is suppose to know, when the attention you dey get from her start to depreciate,
If you never marry her then my advice is this

Get another girl we beautiful and sexy, wey fine pass her,

Let her and her parents come to you and your parents to complain this time around

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by guru03(m): 5:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thank you all for both destructive and constructive opinions and counsels.Through your advise I have been able to discuss with her dad,and discovered he was already aware,but kept mute till I called him this afternoon and he was very happy that I reported the matter to him,he assured me he will caution her daughter but advised me not to use such demeaning words"disappointed and ashamed of her daughter " due to her poor dressing.Tho I apologized to him(father).But I still insist that I was angry because she has to do the needful or live her life with whomever is making her dress in such manner even after I bought good cloths for her.Although the dad told me he spent some money on her all these while I have been mute and will still remain mute until the needful is done,I immediately refunded the money back to him.I really appreciate all your good counsels and insults from the small minds but only God knows my heart that I won't like my woman to dress like a harlot and if she is not ready to apologize and change to be a good model to our daughter then two captains can not be in a ship.Thanks

Guy it's too early for you to start reporting her to her Dad since you are not married, if you continue like this that means you can't control her and that is how you will continue to tell people about your issues, I advice you continue with your life and stop bothering yourself about a girl that wants to test the other side of life.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Go and sit down! If you've been in a serious relationship, you would have known that you try correction route first and if she doesn't listen to repeated admonition, you take a leave!

He should take a leave na, make everybody rest... nawa!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ebukamen(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
This is not a supremacy contest as a man holds the cards in a relationship! You think this is the only issue, of course there will be others but he can cope with those, this particular indecent dressing he cannot cope with. Why will a man be with a woman he cannot lead? If she cannot listen eventually he might leave and she can continue her indecent dressing but know that the headship of the family will never be in contention!

How I wish I can like this 1m times. I would spent all day liking it

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Kirinwa: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

Hmm. This post baffles me seriously. Creating problems where there is none? Didn't you read where he said both he and the girl are Christians. That dressing, can it be worn to a Christian church. The girl is not representing who he married. That's deception on the part of the girl and yes disrespectful to him because the girl is not loyal to him. Such girls are disasters waiting to happen. A descendant of Karishika.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ekensi01: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Really?

Are you trying to say I should forget about my own?

nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mmb(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Dear nairalanders,please I need help,over and over again I have corrected my wife of this attitude of not picking my calls.We stay apart as a result of hussling tho in Nigeria.But she is with the kids.She will go out for business without telling me,she will come back late and when I call she will give one excuse or the other.Even to speak to the children and cousins at home is now difficult, as a result of her attitudes. Most times I feel lonely and miss home but because of work I can't help it,so I try to call but the new attitudes is she doesn't pick but will later call to give flimsy excuses.As a result of difficulties in inter state job transfer it has not be easy for us to live together for now.Pls what doing do towards this attitude,your wise help is appreciated.
Is it same wife that doesn't pick your call?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by carrydeygo(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2019
My friend,take her out and shopped for her your desired
dress style and save your home.
KALAS in Arabia language
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by truthisgood: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks

My brother, If you have legally married her you need a very serious prayer & the mercy of God to succeed in this marriage in that case let her father know as her mother have known.Then let your pastor/or the spiritual leader of your church know so that she can be called for Deliverance & counseling,then is important you identify some of her friends & caution her about those that are not good friends since according to you in the beginning it was not so,1 cor.15:33 says evil communication spoils good manner.

Then in the other hand if you have not married her even though you got a child with her you need to thank God for showing her true colour earlier before you get yourself committed to her for ever because once you marry if you are a true child of God there is no room for divorce so in that case you better run for your life I don't want to start quoting scriptures here,why I am saying so is because from what you said I can say that her character now is a way to get you out of her way since she can't tell you openly and her mother is aware of every of her plans because her current dressing is not to please you rather someone eslse,and in a case like this where the mother that supposed to talk sense in to her daughter in silent over the issue makes it complex.So he who is carrying a load knows where is paining him find your way out now to avoid had I known, for they say the beautiful ones are yet to be born.

So the earlier the better because is good to be a servant in heaven than to be a king in hell.

I pray for you my brother standing in proverbs 21:1 & it says the heart of the king is in the hand of God as Waters are in an ocean he stirs it the way he likes,so heavenly father the heart of this woman is in your hand if it it pleases you stir her heart that she will repent & come back to her senses for love & peace to reign between once again in the mighty name of Jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Myself2(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2019
nuggarito:

What do you mean by too religious, oh to you now it's better to marry girls that are too worldly abi.
Listen let me tell you something TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS BAD, you must be able to find a balance or a good mix. Never you in a guise condemn religiosity or girls/ women who truly have the fear of God, I dare say they make the best wives, same goes for the boys/men who have the fear of God,they make the best husbands. Any spouse that fears God or religious one as you call them must of need consider the effect of their actions on their spouses. Moderation is the key word to everything in life as long as it does not lead to sin

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls upload the picture of her in such tight and SEXY dresses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.