Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? (2182 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm our only son. My elder sis invited me during last year Christmas period. When I came, I met this cutely beautiful girl, very loyal to my sis, going all errands for her and assisting her to take care of the house chores and children.

I silently picked interest in her while studying her moves in and out. I didn't ask any question about her. She's very beautiful like i said. I then Jokingly complimented her, and briefed her regarding my dying interest in her. She smiled, and told me that she was into a relationship with someone. Even living with the guy but the guy isn't taking any good care of her. That she wanted to quit the relationship at any slightest opportunity.

She collected my address and later visited me privately requesting for assistance for her school feels et al. To which I offered reasonable financial aids to her but nothing happened. My sis noticed her moves in my direction and warned me not to go into her cos she's with someone.

She has been disturbing me every day, asking for one form of assistance or another. Do you think it's bad to let go of the warning my sis gave me and dig it out with her even if it'll terminate her current relationship?

I'm tired of useless request for assistances without any string!... It seems I'm losing. Advice pls...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2019
. So, wetin come bring "I'm our only son" to this matter now

BTW, why is she asking you for money when she's already in a relationship Airtel and Mtn got no business

10 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Op, can't u b a philanthropist for once? Somebody can not ask u 2 help her again?

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Nothing boastful about this pls. I'm only acknowledging my critical position in the family. If anything goes wrong possibly we are finished. That's why I'm seeking for advice.

Davash222:
. So, wetin come bring "I'm our only son" to this matter now

Davash222:

BTW, why is she asking you for money when she's already in a relationship Airtel and Mtn got no business

The thing tired me ooo.
When I tried to turn down her request, she nearly sick sometimes crying and disturbing my phones. I'm just worried.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by falcon01: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2019
me sef don experience dis kind nonsense. i just made myself unavailable she has been looking for me up till today

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2019
sherylbakky:
Op, can't u b a philanthropist for once? Somebody can not ask u 2 help her again?
Nothing's bad about being a philanthropist! But the individual involved is questionable.
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2019
falcon01:
me sef don experience dis kind nonsense. i just made myself unavailable she has been looking for me up till today

Pls how did you make yourself unavailable to her? If possible, let me try it out.
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
egbarison:

Nothing's bad about being a philanthropist! But the individual involved is questionable.
hmmm, I see...If u notice she wants somtin, u may give her what she wants...If not, charity is rewardable, dont stop bn nice

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by 1miccza: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
There's no issue here, as long as she's not holding a gun to your head, if you can and want to , you can help her but if you don't say it politely. Please keep her at arm's length while helping her too..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Classworked(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Visit classworked.com to get your assignments done immediately and also get assistance for your final year project.

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Rosay15(f): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Stop giving her money and follow your sis instruction. If she want to sick, is allowed. She is just using normal woman scope or strategy to take money from you. Op use ur brain. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Girl don see "Maga" gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by drmikeadams(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin try ur best to give her good knackings;help her one more time and disappear for ever..she don see u as ATM

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Girl don see "Maga" gringrin
That kind thing!...
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2019
I'll try. Thank you.

Rosay15:
Stop giving her money and follow your sis instruction. If she want to sick, is allowed. She is just using normal woman scope or strategy to take money from you. Op use ur brain. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Typical Nigerian girls... The moment you ask them out, you're owing them automatically.

This girl will collect your money and share it with the other guy. Shine your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Bleep if u want to bleep....mumu are u running a charity?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2019
ceeroh:
Typical Nigerian girls... The moment you ask them out, you're owing them automatically.
Too bad!
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Rosay15(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
egbarison:
I'll try. Thank you.

... You're welcome bro
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2019
egbarison:
I'm tired of useless request for assistances without any string!... It seems I'm losing. Advice pls...

DM me her phone number, lemme take up the charity role. Meanwhile, pray for my quick recovery from what i don't know. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hillsabah18:

DM me her phone number, lemme take up the charity role. Meanwhile, pray for my quick recovery from what i don't know. Thanks

You need be strong first to take up the irritating task. I will advise you to save yourself first before you can be of helpe to others (especially gold diggers).
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Raalsalghul: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
ceeroh:

This girl will collect your money and share it with the other guy. Shine your eyes
Op listen to this post.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
undecided You are truly our only son... SMH ode... Some gals need help not love, learn to tell d difference...
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by LordDecency(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
This Op self....

She see ATM that dispense without any signatory and stress..... And you want her to stop patronizing such.....
Op don't be greedy Biko...... Give her money.

Her boyfriend doesn't take good care of her..... Biko Give her money.

Your Sis is against her moves.... Ladies are like that, still give her money.

You feel you are losing.... It's called Investment.

Friends with benefit..... tongue
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by nobisgod: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Guy, the babe don mumu zone you period.
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Some gals need help not love, learn to tell d difference...
Okay
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
nobisgod:
Guy, the babe don mumu zone you period.

Smh
Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by waleyp(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why Did She Choose To Get Help From You And Not Your Sister? OMO You Nice O, OMO This Na Double Double, She De Collect From You And De Collect From Her Guy, Two ATM Machines. Keep It Up O DonT Stop Cos Someone Might Be Sick Again And Again

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Abee79(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sharp babe!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by seniorgozman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is a typical Nigerian girl, the best way to be free from her requests is to act broke most times. The annoying part is that they don't care if you are ok or not.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls: Don't You Think That This Girl Is Looking For My Trouble? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tell her your container lost at sea. Infact ask her to borrow u 5k let's observe her reaction... I'm sure she'll drop u like hot yam grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? / I Need Advice Urgently! / E Get One Guy For My Area, He Tell People That Anything I Bought He Most Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.