Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri (7105 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: Things Naija Girls Do When In A 5 Star Hotel With Politician / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:27am On Jan 24, 2012
Impressive looking 5 Star Hotel being planned for Owerri. If this is the same one that an Investor mentioned last year that he'll be building in Owerri, then i'm impressed. The South East is long over due for a 'proper' 5 Star Hotel. I remember stating that if it's a 'local champion' Hotel that the investor had in mind, then he should spare us the noise. But this is class, and -whether na gov't or private investor- i hope it gets built.

Next stop: Enugu smiley

Global Design Concept Limited were employed to carry out the master planning and Scheme design for a state of the art and first of its kind luxury hotel complex in Owerri, Nigeria. We took responsibility for all aspect of this design including the Architecture, Engineering, Costing and Planning.

http://globaldesignconcept.com/projects-details.html?PID=29

Pic: courtesy of SouthernGirl on Skyscrapercity.

Re: New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri by bashr8: 3:37am On Jan 24, 2012
when are they going to start competing for the who built the best industries in owerri? enough of this hotel madness .
Re: New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:48am On Jan 24, 2012
bashr8:

when are they going to start competing for the who built the best industries in owerri? enough of this hotel madness .

I wouldn't go as far as to call it "madness", esp' if it's a private initiative. The Governor must have done his homework, and maybe he sees tourism as one of Imo States strengths, hence the support he's giving it in the state.

For competing to build the biggest and best industries: i would want to see that happen as well, but feel that is more Anambra and Abias' forte. Just hope the Governors there would be a bit more proactive (esp' Abia State).
Re: New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri by bashr8: 3:50am On Jan 24, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

I wouldn't go as far as to call it "madness", esp' if it's a private initiative. The Governor must have done his homework, and maybe he sees tourism as one of Imo States strengths, hence the support he's giving it in the state.

For competing to build the biggest and best industries: i would want to see that happen as well, but feel that is more Anambra and Abias' forte. Just hope the Governors there would be a bit more proactive (esp' Abia State).

anyway i cant really say maybe they are building imo more into a toruism based economy but i just feel hotels are outnumbering other industries in the south east and will prefer to see a balanced economy .

(1) (Reply)

Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.