Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle (51933 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Mrop(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigerian gallant Soldeirs show off their cooling skills as they cook with stones in the jungle.

In this video, the soldeir was happy to be a soldeir as his collegue said to be a civilian is a sin. It seems they are really happy to serve their father land.

Is jungle life really the best. ?

Watch the Video HERE

Gist From Praizenews

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Mrop(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
See reaction below

Watch the Video => HERE

1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
COOKING WITH STONES....WHILE ON GIVENCHY DESIGNERS CLOTHING.....AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WONDERFUL IRONY O!

35 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by GOFRONT(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
I pray they never get to experience the bullet of bokoharam...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by namiji2598: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
u carry different shirt,,,go bush u no carry pot how can u defeat Boko Haram now being a Nigerian army is a curse if u DNT know respect to our fallen heroes

3 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by subtlemee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
One gun shot sound from the bokos their gallantness will remain only G...may God protect them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by malikombi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
There's this "inner me" that actually wants to be a soldier but not with this current Nigeria's situation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by oluwatosink: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Amen.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Lakside1955(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
House in the jungle?

7 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by loydsis(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bleep all them soldiers wicked,bastards.

12 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by maxweb(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Which jungle again biko shocked shocked
Please gather if you are looking for the jungle with me

4 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Darksider131: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Federal government dey treat soldiers like house boyz

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ride on, our Gallant Soldiers.

Reasonable Nigerians understands that you have been diluted by Foreign Imposters with their aim to belittle our Gallant Soldiers abilities.

Respect the Ones who left their Families & Friends, jeopardizing their Lives for the sake of Nigerians safety.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by toochy75: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
I beg na jungle be this? You guys are not serious

1 Like

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Mitchellina123: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
COOKING WITH STONES....WHILE ON GIVENCHY DESIGNERS CLOTHING.....AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WONDERFUL IRONY O!
It's firewood n that's what it's called a jungle, may God protect them fr us, they are really sacrificing a lot cry
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Delivar(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Is this the lastest thing on Nairaland? Showing us comments from Twitter and Instagram. If the action now happens on Twitter or Instagram then it's better we all leave Nairaland and go to Twitter and Instagram.

18 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by TemmyT002(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Massive respect to these guys mehn
Una too much.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Richdad50(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Small boys with courageous hearts
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Nelly613: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
You see why them dey kill una.... Una no go mind una business... Una no got wear watin Buhari give una...

NNPC begins 2019 recruitment for Junior, Senior officers – www.nnpcgroup.com
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants can apply through its portal,

APPLY NOW!

APPLY HERE NOW![url][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by hammerFC: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
BASTARD KOROFO, BOKO BOYZ KEE U THERE...

NIGERIA ARMY HAVE CONSTITUTED NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS TO THIS COUNTRY FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE.

BASTARDO!

1 Like

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Hushteddy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
These are the real MVP.
Not those fools used for election ballot box snatching.

I ask the government to change them, bring this men back home and take those fools to Sambisa forest to face BOko boys

1 Like

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by IjebuWarrior: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nothing do you, guys.. God be with y'all! cool
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Cameroonglass(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
what's so special about this post?

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by benitwater(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
AMEN!
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Olodo24: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
That still didn't stop them from killing people in the just concluded elections......especially in Rivers

3 Likes

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by yawehoverall: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nice smile
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by zoer(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is NAF Hospital BAMA
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by gbafunOgaE: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
God protect you all .... to those that doesnt understand the irony of Givenchy and cooking pot...Do you understand the irony of your lyf?
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by wirinet(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is very shameful and dangerous. You don't cook with firewood or anything that produces smoke on a war front. It gives your position away to your enemies.

If the army cannot supply packaged or canned food, kerosene or gas stove which does not produce visible smoke is more appropriate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by shogsman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Respect to y'all,God bless your effort.
Re: Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle by Cadec007(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
malikombi:
There's this "inner me" that actually wants to be a soldier but not with this current Nigeria's situation.
I thought I was alone!!!!, me I low-key want to be an agent of the Nia but they dont even have work..... � � �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.