Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (9524 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
A woman identified as Mirabel Anaedo from Anambra state, has put shame aside to reveal on social media how men have taken advantage of her in the name of rendering assistance to her.

In a video posted online, the widow and mother of four boys - revealed that her husband died while she was 6 months pregnant with the fourth child and since then life has been difficult for her and her kids.

The woman admitted to have had sex with different men in a bid to get help from them but most disappointed her.

She also revealed in a WhatsApp chat posted online with her consent, how she was asked by a man to send her nude pictures to him with her fingering herself before she could receive help from him.

She disclosed that she has met with her priest and have also turned a new leaf because she's tired of messing around.

Internet users have drummed up support online to see a way the woman can be helped.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/mother-of-4-reveals-how-men-have-taken-advantage-of-her-before-rendering-help.html

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2019

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by qualityovenbake(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some helpers will come as a wolf in sheep clothing.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by decatalyst(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
What are the men of these days turning into nitori olorun?

Jo
Why the high sex drive in our society?

A married man messing around. Let's not even talk of the single guys...that one nah long thing.

Thats why I don't support "full house wife" thing! Now the woman is left to suffer without help.

While no one plan to die early and leave their responsibility for others to carry, it is best to empower your partner for the 'unknown" circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by JasonScoolari: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
The truth is, we have so many Randy he-goats littered over the country.

When you wake them from their masculine slumber, they start tagging you as an "asslicker"

Just because you are in the position to help, you want to take advantage of her.

Sillly pigs

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Kingpee2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
If you had engaged yourself in one petty trade you won’t be a victim of this and besides how did you end up not doing family planning before your kids got to 4 when you know it will be difficult to take care of them ,our society needs more education on family planning to both men and women individually..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
FROM HER CHATS, I CAN EASILY CONCLUDE THAT SHE'S DUMB.....HER DUMBNESS CONTRIBUTED TO HER VULNERABILITY....

17 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by MJBOLT: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sh*t attracts flies.lets hear the side of some of the men,i dont trust women with their victim mentality.she's begging god to send a destiny helper,the same god who could not save her husband life.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin madam na only lash you Lash ooooo angry why you come dey disturb us nairalanders naaa?

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Speedyconnect15: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why was this chat leaked?

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by delugajackson: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than solicit help from other men. Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there. What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

She didn't feel the need to involve her husband's family for support, at least for the sake of the children.

You lack dignity! You slept with them out of lack of respect for yourself and your late husband. He died and you resorted to prostitution like that was your only option? A good woman will never stoop so low to dehumanize herself in that manner! You went on to sleep with different men b4 realizing they were only using you? Are you that dumb?

Truth is, even if her husband were alive and suddenly went broke, this woman here will still commit adultery and justify it with whatever damn reason that settles with her. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is finding out that the woman you married is nothing but a coded prostitute!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Baddiezz(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
that's how some nigerian men are
They'd take advantage of the fact that you need help and use the opportunity to wanna get down

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by oglalasioux(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than to solicit help from "other men." Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there.

What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

She didn't feel the need to involve her husband's family for support, at least for the sake of children.

Truth is, you lack dignity. You slept with them out of your lack of respect for yourself, and even for your dead husband. A good woman will never stoop so low to dehumanize herself in that manner. You went on to sleep with 4 men for free before realizing they were only using you? Are you that dumb?

Truth remains that even if her husband were alive and suddenly went broke, this woman here will still commit adultery and justify it with whatever damn reason that settles with her. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is finding out that the woman you married is nothing but a coded prostitute.

Here's a very sensible comment.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by mungoparks: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by PrettyEneawan(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
decatalyst:
What are the men of these days turning into nitori olorun?

Jo
Why the high sex drive in our society?

A married man messing around. Let's not even talk of the single guys...that one nah long thing.

Thats why I don't support "full house wife" thing! Now the woman is left to suffer without help.

While no one plan to die early and leave their responsibility for others to carry, it is best to empower your partner for the 'unknown" circumstances.
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by IjebuWarrior: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
cool
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by dreamwords: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
We know she loves to flirt

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Madusky4(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
This indeed is a nice step to take
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Obodo999(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Baddiezz:
that's how some nigerian men are
They'd take advantage of the fact that you need help and use the opportunity to wanna get down

You should ask yourself why she did not seek help from her fellow woman. As someone said, she is a coded prostitute.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by dominique(f): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
I'm not moved by her silly reasons for selling herself so cheaply. She's morally bankrupt herself. Those men didn't hold a gun to her head and forced her to sleep with them did they? I know of a widowed mother of six who his managing to raise her kids without ever having to resort to prostitution. Whatever happened to her immediate family? Her husband's family? None could help? Why is it only men she's asking for favours? Are there no privileged women that she could meet for assistance? Even if she's stark illiterate without a skill, prostitution is still not an option excerpt she chooses to which she did.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Only when you pray to your God for destiny helpers will you get genuine help.

Hard to find a selfless man who will help you without talking thrash though Hausa men can be good though.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by meobizy(f): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2019
She should come my way so I can collect my share.
In this day and age of people having two or at most three children because the price of everything is at an all time high, this one is there with four children and no husband?
Stupidity gbuo gi dia.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:46am On Mar 14, 2019
So what do the men gain from sleeping with u. Do they gain more money in their biz or do people give them money for the that? Naija hoes over rate sex

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 14, 2019
God's help
Man's help
What about helping yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2019
My mother raised 5 of us on plain rice, and we slept in a shanty 1 room, all 6 of us... Now my mum owns a supermarket, and 4 of her children are graduates.

This woman probably sold her dignity for weaves, and smart phones.

This generation cry

I feel so bad for her sons cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by crackhouse(m): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2019
This woman love flirting simple. Better go and check urself if u have not collected one infection or the other. I can see u love dicks.
Re: 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS by Tunagee(m): 4:13am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Let me get this straight. Her husband died and she had no other choice than solicit help from other men. Knowing fully well that there are many wolves out there. What about her husband's family? What about her own family? Or is she an outcast?

She didn't feel the need to involve her husband's family for support, at least for the sake of the children.

You lack dignity! You slept with them out of your lack of respect for yourself and your late husband. He died and you resorted to prostitution like that was your only option? A good woman will never stoop so low to dehumanize herself in that manner! You went on to sleep with 4men before realizing they were only using you? Are you that dumb?

Truth is, even if her husband were alive and suddenly went broke, this woman here will still commit adultery and justify it with whatever damn reason that settles with her. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is finding out that the woman you married is nothing but a coded prostitute!

Brilliant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / Ladies And Shaking Legs / I Give Up On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.