Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective (5610 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2019
LoJ:

The same way most Christian get their own alleged conviction. Somebody brainwashed me into going to his church and memorizing Bible verses. grin which I was very good at.

The day of graduation from theology school, I was required to quote 75 Bible verses by heart without any interruption. I quoted 100.

I would habe become someone in the direction to what I am now.
HMMMMMMMMMM. Conviction is 'alleged' to you? Meaning you never really had any tangible encounter with Jesus which convinced you for a fact that Jesus is Lord. Interesting.
You listened to someone tell you about their own experience and you built your Walk on that without seeking out Jesus for yourself? See, Jesus doesn't like that. You by-passed Him and depended on man instead of Him, that's why you were empty.

All you did in all those years was trying to gain the approval of men instead of Jesus, little wonder you opted out and today you are claiming Jesus is a sorcerer.

My brother, that you built your Walk on hear say, doesn't mean all others did. You memorized Scriptures and regurgitated them, they remained in their most outer, superficial and literal form, they never became Spirit, pulsating and alive to you.

Your inner Spirit was closed so the ears of your Spirit could not access the voice of the word you read.

All the while, the scriptures were still in the Bible, not inside of your being. You opened them, read and memorized them, but when you closed the book, that was it.

LoJ:

I would habe become someone in the direction to what I am now.
In other words seeing Jesus in person does not make you a better believer in Him, but a better sorcerer? For i know you are a sorcerer or a mystic.

LoJ:

Yes. I mean by Jesus the egregore of Christianity. Christ in himself is more of an internal godly state of consciousness.
Oh, Jesus is a state of consciousness now no more a Physical walking, talking material human being?

LoJ:

You seem to believe that a person is limited to physical body. A thesis that even the Bible disagrees with.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz. When you asked if I had seen Jesus in Person, you didn't infer a Spiritual Encounter. You meant Physically. And, I said I hadn't met Him in flesh, but spiritually. Jesus is a Spirit, even in Spirit, He chooses to reveal Himself to whomever He chooses. If you called Him up and he appeared, just know that that was a demon impersonating Jesus. Not Jesus of Nazareth. You have no power or the authority to summoned Him. He is no respecter of persons. He answers to no one.

LoJ:

Yes, and going by that standard, anybidy that opens an assembly, a church building or Organisation, clearly does not know him. Jesus did not build any church, nor encouraged people to.
That there is an error. That is what Satan will have men believe so that he will have swell time gathering humans for hell.

You memorized all those scriptures yet you did not understand what they meant? Pls take a peak at the first 3 pages of the the book of Revelation, you'd see Jesus writing letters to His various Churches.

Do you believe in harvesting crops when they are due? Did Jesus call the human race crops and the world the harvest
filed? Yes He did. And where do you harvest crops and store? Barns or Silos. So Churches are Barns or Silos. Can you truly say you have gathered when you can't account for what gathered?

And if Jesus is against Churches, He wouldn't call the Temple His house and definitely wouldn't say this;
Haggai 1:7-10 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.
Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.

LoJ:

Even a litteral understanding of the Bible is enough to know that Jesus taught a way of life, a inner Christianity and not a religion.
lolzzzzzzzzzz. In this we agree. Jesus taught Love. Love in a relationship. He taught giving, compassion. Peace, forgiveness, and all these boils down to Love.

and the religion that he prefers most is the religion of Loving the orphans and helping those in need. That is the true religion.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by hayoholla(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean hear say as in people telling me they met Him in person?

I have had several Spiritual encounters with Him that I know beyond every reasonable doubt that that was Jesus. In person, tho, flesh and blood, standing and talking to me with a human voice, no, I have not met Him. But anytime I get confused about a thing and I need direction, I ask Him to point me through, He does it.
He even did 2 days ago.

we cant say he's right or wrong, but my personal conviction tilts towards the premise that he might be right, but because you let your hands think faster than your noggins. therefore, we all leave you to spit trash from your mouth and think from your anus like a turtle, save for Loj who choose to entertain your dissent and have got the patience to boil you like boiling stone. but since we know they cannot soften. then we can't help but put you back to where you belong. among your fellow stones, stonehearted fellow.
Loj, would you please continue?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
hayoholla:

we cant say he's right or wrong, but my personal conviction tilts towards the premise that he might be right, but because you let your hands think faster than your noggins. therefore, we all leave you to spit trash from your mouth and think from your anus like a turtle, save for Loj who choose to entertain your dissent and have got the patience to boil you like boiling stone. but since we know they cannot soften. then we can't help but put you back to where you belong. among your fellow stones, stonehearted fellow.
Loj, would you please continue?
If you know how loud this made me laugh.

This is all you have to say? By all means leave me to my stone-headedness while you continue in your self deception.

You wish he boiled me. lol.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
@shepherd00 I will answer your points without quoting you as your text is long.

I never asked nor inferred that you met him in the flesh. I said in person. You are the one that confused both. Second, you still can't make the difference between Jesus and Christ (and Jesus-Christ) . It is not the same thing. I said I have met the egregore called Jesus. The one you people worship. Christ on the other hand is a state of consciousness that predates Christianity. Karas, Krst, Krish, Krist, christ, theosis, and many other terms are all words that describe the same thing, most of these terms existed even before Christianity. And that is a state of God consciousness that can be achieved by a seeker.

I have never claimed to have summoned that deity. He appears to me out of his own choosing, or during my own journeys. We always have a nice time, but I have other and greater concerns. See, the one you worship and that I worshiped too, is now something I know and befriend. There is a difference.

Yeshua ha Mashiah is an alleged jewish prophet who possibly has achieved the Christ consciousness like some before him, and after him. If true, he deserves to be called Jesus christ.

There is abundant evidence that he did not preach anything new that was not preached by others before him, and there is evidence that his true historical life is very different from what has been reported in the selected books that formed the Bible, if he even existed at all.

I am not a sorcerer, but I would be pleased to become one. I have not had the privilege to learn true sorcery in the like of nagualism or celtic practice. Unfortunately this is reserved to people who deserve it, and are of impeccable character. It is also a matter of calling. Let see if life has that in store for me.

I am a mystic indeed, meaning a student of the mysteries of life on the path to gnosis and theosis.

There is nothing like hell in the real sense. I have been there and seen it all, until I discovered it is all a product of my own state of mind. If you find the god sleeping you, there is no way you will experience hell.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by sonmvayina(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is almost like the thread I created some time ago titled "the letter killeth".. Like I said in it, there is no story in the bible that is literal. They are all spiritual stories.. And need to be viewed with the eye of the spirit.. That said,i am 10000000% certain that jesus never existed.. It is just a story that was developed from ancient tales about marduk who was the son of Enki, the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. None of the gospel writters, show any evidence of meeting any jesus nor do they know anybody who met him, they are completely far and withdrawn from the story they are telling... They never said they believed the story they are telling or how the story affected their life...

See the book "the jesus the jews never knew" and jesus-the greatest story ever sold...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
sonmvayina:
This is almost like the thread I created some time ago titled "the letter killeth".. Like I said in it, there is no story in the bible that is literal. They are all spiritual stories.....
Your stance is interesting and I agree with it for the most part. If given time and desire, I will slowly try to prove that. I have started with Luke, I will probably adress a few other cases.

There is something in Kabbalah that's called the language of branches (and roots). According to this thesis, everything written in holy books is written in this language.

It is all about using earthly concepts and objects to refer to their roots in their equivalent realms. In this way, when you read say the Zohar, you will see stories and psalms and miss the true meaning. Until you can read from the root, not the branches, you are excluded from knowledge.

Now, when you know that kabbalah (with Hermetica, tantra and Sorcery) are (imo) the most fundamental forms of spirituality and every other path is some mixture of them, you can now see why most people are blocked at external religious practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
We now know that:

1- Jesus and early Christians believed to follow the way of the essenes, from Samson to John the Baptist including Daniel and Samuel.
2-Luke chose to hide his true message for fear of something. Or someone.
3- Luke wants the careful ready to unveil his hidden message using the principles of Philo.

We are yet to identify what it is Luke is so afraid of.

At the end of the chapter Zechariah father or John praises the good lord for his own son. Once again, the whole text is a copy and paste text from the old testament. The original psalm which Luke attributes to Zechariah is actually a Davidic psalm found in Psalm 18.

And once again just as in the case of Elisabeth the mother, or angel Gabriel , the whole text is almost identical, except for a slight but meaningful difference. In both Texts the author praises the Lord for saving him from his enemy. Still, in Luke the enemy is unnamed, while in Psalm (and Samuel) the name of the enemy is given. And who is that enemy?

" when YHVH delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.”

The enemy was named Saul.

This gets interesting because in Luke's time, there was also a famous Saul, later known as Paul.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by HardMirror(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
sonmvayina:
This is almost like the thread I created some time ago titled "the letter killeth".. Like I said in it, there is no story in the bible that is literal. They are all spiritual stories.. And need to be viewed with the eye of the spirit.. That said,i am 10000000% certain that jesus never existed.. It is just a story that was developed from ancient tales about marduk who was the son of Enki, the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. None of the gospel writters, show any evidence of meeting any jesus nor do they know anybody who met him, they are completely far and withdrawn from the story they are telling... They never said they believed the story they are telling or how the story affected their life...

See the book "the jesus the jews never knew" and jesus-the greatest story ever sold...
then that is a big problem for christianity. If all stories are nothing but stories with spiritual intent. Then they could as well be worthless as they lack authority.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:
Hahahahahahaha haha. cultic folk write about your master and leave Jesus alone.

Satan bows to Jesus.

Anytime someone starts a deep analysis of the bible why does it cause people like you discomfort? I thought you guys are all about truth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoJ:

I never asked nor inferred that you met him in the flesh. I said in person. You are the one that confused both.
What is the difference between in 'Person' and in the 'Flesh?'. You perceive you intended to mislead. When I caught you in your tracks, you reverted.
LoJ:

You are the one that confused both. Second, you still can't make the difference between Jesus and Christ (and Jesus-Christ) . It is not the same thing.
Jesus means Saviour, Chest Means the Messiah. So both of them points to the same mission. God came down on a Mission, His mission was His name.
Jesus-Christ doesn't mean anything other than what the Bible says He is. The SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
LoJ:

I said I have met the egregore called Jesus.
I was right when I said the entity which appeared to you as Jesus was an impersonator. Egregore Jesus is not Jesus of Nazareth but a psychic entity.
My Lord and Master Jesus Christ is The King of Heaven and the Lord of the Earth. The Only Potentiate, the Supreme Authority. The First and the Last, the Immortal the Invisible. The Divine Human One who sets up Kingdoms and overthrows Empires. The one who darkness flees before. who wears Light like a garment, who walks in the wings of the wind. You cannot stand in the presence of My King in His glory, for in the Spirit realm, He is in His glory.
LoJ:

I have never claimed to have summoned that deity. He appears to me out of his own choosing, or during my own journeys. We always have a nice time, but I have other and greater concerns. See, the one you worship and that I worshiped too, is now something I know and befriend. There is a difference.
Lol. The jesus who appeared to you is the psychic egregore jesus, not the Light of the World. You cannot meet Him and call him a sorcerer.

LoJ:

Yeshua ha Mashiah is an alleged jewish prophet who possibly has achieved the Christ consciousness like some before him, and after him. If true, he deserves to be called Jesus christ.
This is coming from someone who had met and befriend Jesus. Yeah right.

LoJ:

There is abundant evidence that he did not preach anything new that was not preached by others before him, and there is evidence that his true historical life is very different from what has been reported in the selected books that formed the Bible, if he even existed at all.
Can we now agree that we are referring to different Gods?
LoJ:

I am not a sorcerer, but I would be pleased to become one. I have not had the privilege to learn true sorcery in the like of nagualism or celtic practice. Unfortunately this is reserved to people who deserve it, and are of impeccable character. It is also a matter of calling. Let see if life has that in store for me.
An apprentice then? Sorcerers have impeccable character? Is that what Satan wld you believe? Lolzzzzz. Agents of Satan has impeccable character. What a laugh.
LoJ:

I am a mystic indeed, meaning a student of the mysteries of life on the path to gnosis and theosis.
There is nothing like hell in the real sense. I have been there and seen it all, until I discovered it is all a product of my own state of mind. If you find the god sleeping you, there is no way you will experience hell.
You wish. If you even saw the part of Hades which has fire, your language will change.

Hell does not exist right now. I thought you memorized the whole Bible, You missed that part?

If there's Hellfire now, Satan, his demons and his agents will be there, not here causing havoc. The White Throne Judgement seat hasn't happened yet.

Did you not read that there shall be resurrection and that all shall be judged according to their activities in the 'Flesh, and what they did will determine where they will end?

Has resurrection happened? No. Has the trumpet sounded? Not yet. So wait, keep studying your mystical Arts, when you die, you'd go to Hades like your brother in sorcery Alister Crowley and wait out for resurrection and Judgement.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

Anytime someone starts a deep analysis of the bible why does it cause people like you discomfort? I thought you guys are all about truth?
What is Truth sir?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is Truth sir?

That which comports to reality.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
@shepherd00

I shall address your points as follows:

- I repeat that I never asked about the flesh. You have been deceived by your own ignorance. I said in person. Can you quote a single place where I changed what I said because you had allegedly caught me and I reverted? What level of foolishness is that. In your own Bible it is written the flesh profiteth nothing. Anybody can read what I wrote.

-Jesus does not mean savior it means God saves. And that is no argument, because there are many people in the Bible both in the old and new testament that were named Jesus. If the etymology of Yeshua is enough to proclaim him as god, you will have to agree that all the others sharing that same name were God too.

- you seem to confuse spiritual seeker, mystic and sorcerer, and clearly do not know what a sorcerer is. So further explanations are useless because you are lost in your own ignorance. We are all ignorant in one thing or the other, but the worst is when we fail to see it.

- Your claim that hell does not exist right now is very funny. You claim there are Bible verses that state that. I challenge you to provide them. In the meantime I provide my own evidence: Hell in the Bible is sometimes translated from sheol/hades or Gehenna/lake of fire.

If you dispute (as you wrote) that Sheol/Hades exists now as per the Bible, then kindly read the story of Lazarus, or eph 4:8-10 or 1 Peter, etc.

If you dispute that gehenna exists as per the Bible, then
Kindly read Jude 7 where it is Clearly written that Sodom and Gomorrah were burnt with the Gehenna.
Now, you could have made a more interesting point by claiming that the gehenna (not the hades) is not yet accessible to the dead, pending judgment day (which I never opposed. I only said I saw the place - did not mention whether it was hades or gehenna, and I am not dead).

But your claim that Hades does not exist yet, shows that some of you Christians are yet to have even a literal knowledge of your supposed word of God. How baffling!
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

That which comports to reality.
What is reality?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoJ:
@shepherd00]
- I repeat that I never asked about the flesh. You have been deceived by your own ignorance. I said in person. Can you quote a single place where I changed what I said because you had allegedly caught me and I reverted? What level of foolishness is that. In your own Bible it is written the flesh profiteth nothing. Anybody can read what I wrote.
You keep repeating 'I never said in the flesh'. But, i expected that you wld have explained what 'In Person' means, but no, you just say it and move on. What does it mean?

I caught you becos you know I knew you were once a Pastor and as a pastor you must have met Jesus in Person if you claimed I didn't know Him except I had met Him in Person

Pls keep your out-of context- scriptural-Summersaults from me.

LoJ:
@shepherd00]
-Jesus does not mean savior it means God saves. And that is no argument, because there are many people in the Bible both in the old and new testament that were named Jesus. If the etymology of Yeshua is enough to proclaim him as god, you will have to agree that all the others sharing that same name were God too.
Semantics sir, Semantics.
His mission state marches his name
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Call Him Emmanuel, God with us, Call Him the Saviour of the world, called Him Christ, the anointed one, call Him Redeemer, call Him Joshua, Yahshua they all mean the same thing. Pls try to confuse those who don't know.
Your name is Loj doesn't mean everyone who bears Loj is you. We are known by what we do not what we bear as names. Check Facebook and see how many people bears the same name, are they the same Person?

LoJ:
@shepherd00]
you seem to confuse spiritual seeker, mystic and sorcerer, and clearly do not know what a sorcerer is. So further explanations are useless because you are lost in your own ignorance. We are all ignorant in one thing or the other, but the worst is when we fail to see it.
Again, Semantics. The taste of the podding is in the eating. In this life both physically and Spiritually, there are no neutral grounds. You are either for the Light for Darkness. If you are not for Jesus the Light of both this world and the Beyond, then you are for Satan.
And, ss cleverly as you guys may try to pass off satanism as harmless, he who knows know. Sorcery, mystics who are mostly New Age, Necromancers, Astrologers, Seekers of the deep things of Satan are all on one side.

Call me ignorant, I'm okay with that, but you can't fool me.

LoJ:
@shepherd00]
Your claim that hell does not exist right now is very funny. You claim there are Bible verses that state that. I challenge you to provide them. In the meantime I provide my own evidence: Hell in the Bible is sometimes translated from sheol/hades or Gehenna/lake of fire.
This is why I laugh at people who come out here screaming 'I WAS A CHRISTIAN'
Gehenna use to be a refuse dump in Jerusalem where in the olden times the idol worshipers sacrificed their children to their idols, like Molech, they called it Gehenna, that is very physical and literal.
Sheol/hell are sometimes used interchangeably as a literal grave where every flesh gets buried after death, but also it is used as the world of the dead in the underworld.

Hades is definitely the Spirit world where we all await the White Throne Judgement.

Note, hell is not the same as Hellfire. Hellfire or the Lake of Fire lcomes after the White Throne Judgement. In it shall death, Hades and Satan, sorcerers, mystics and thieves be cast therein.

Revelation 20:11-15
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Has these happened?

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

See? Death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
What is hell here? Hades. what is Hades? A holdup place for the dead. it'll no longer be needed, for there shall be no more death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
You need more scriptures? I can give you more.

LoJ:
@shepherd00]
If you dispute (as you wrote) that Sheol/Hades exists now as per the Bible, then kindly read the story of Lazarus, or eph 4:8-10 or 1 Peter, etc.
If you dispute that gehenna exists as per the Bible, then
Kindly read Jude 7 where it is Clearly written that Sodom and Gomorrah were burnt with the Gehenna.
Now, you could have made a more interesting point by claiming that the gehenna (not the hades) is not yet accessible to the dead, pending judgment day (which I never opposed. I only said I saw the place - did not mention whether it was hades or gehenna, and I am not dead).
Sodom and Gomorrah was burnt with the Gehenna? Gehenah is a place not substance. Sodom was burnt with Fire. and do you also know that everyone who got burnt in Sodom shall resurrect to face the White Throne Judgement?
Yes, Sodom and Gomorrah shall resurrect.

Matthew 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Can you not see what the story of Lazarus tells us?
The that story tells us that the dead are kept in the same place only they can't mix up like we do here. They see and hear each other but can't access each other and a part of it has fire. If you argue you'd say Abraham and Lazarus are on the fire.

That place is not Heaven, it's the world of the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by sonmvayina(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
:-Xs
HardMirror:
then that is a big problem for christianity. If all stories are nothing but stories with spiritual intent. Then they could as well be worthless as they lack authority.

Yes they are..... We are spiritual beings having a human experience.. The stories are all based on lies, but the messages might be worth it....
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lool. The amount of ignorance, I don't even know where to start. So called Christians that don't even know that Sheol and Hades is the same thing in 2 different languages. It's like you tell me Jesus and Yeshua are not the same person.

Please, I have other things to do than to waste time.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
@all,

For the sake of serious Christians that are seekers, don't be deceived by foolish pastors who don't know their onions. In classical theology, the concept of Hell exists nowhere as hell written in the Bible. There are 2 terms used for it, that are usually translated:

One is Sheol in Hebrew or Hades in Greek. This was believed to be situated in the inferior regions of the earth, hence the word infernal, or enfer to refer to Hell. This exactly the place Solomon refered to when he described Hell.

The other one is Gehenna in Isaiah which was a place in Israel where dirt was burned. To Gehenna is associated the concept of the lake of eternal fire in Revelation.

In Jude 7, the Bible clearly states that Sodom and Gomorrah had been burn by the eternal fire of the Gehenna

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire,[a] serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire

So this is an old testament event in which it is clearly written that the fire used was the eternal one.

Concerning Hades, it is written in both Ephesians and 1 Peter that Yeshua himself went to there, to Preach to spirits in prison. Again the case of poor Lazarus illustrate this clearly enough.

Of course this is classical basic Bible knowledge and I don't even agree with this. But that people who claim to be serious Christians do not even master basic Christian theology speaks volume of the present state of Christianity. Most just repeat whatever they hear here and there, having themselves never studied deeply. It is unfortunate but it explains why Christianity is already dying.

I have allowed enough distraction on the thread and will henceforth only respond to posts that are worthy of being addressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is reality?

Get to your point.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

Get to your point.
Pls answer me sir. does reality consist only on what you can see with your natural eyes?
First off, you shouldn't be here, you don't believe in God or gods do you?
Or you want to talk for the mystics? They believe in the supernatural or metaphysical whichever they choose to use.

2 Likes

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls answer me sir. does reality consist only on what you can see with your natural eyes?
First off, you shouldn't be here, you don't believe in God or gods do you?
Or you want to talk for the mystics? They believe in the supernatural or metaphysical whichever they choose to use.

LoL. No I won't answer any more questions either you have a point or you just want to look for a way to deflect.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoJ:

Lool. The amount of ignorance, I don't even know where to start. So called Christians that don't even know that Sheol and Hades is the same thing in 2 different languages. It's like you tell me Jesus and Yeshua are not the same person.

Please, I have other things to do than to waste time.

Cheers.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz. pls go back and read again. I said they are used interchangeably. meaning they are the same thing.

You are not ignorant, but very deceptive, it's obvious that you have been caught hence you intent to uae words hoping I'd get upset, but no, I won't

When you are done with whatever is it yu you are doing, I will be here.

3 Likes

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

LoL. No I won't answer any more questions either you have a point or you just want to look for a way to deflect.
Well, i believe you have seen my post here, do I seem like someone who runs from a fight? I will get to my point if you answer the last question.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well, i believe you have seen my post here, do I seem like someone who runs from a fight? I will get to my point if you answer the last question.

I didn't make a mistake in saying I will answer no further questions. Make your point or no, it's your freaking business.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

I didn't make a mistake in saying I will answer no further questions. Make your point or no, it's your freaking business.
okay, you are excused.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

okay, you are excused.

LMFAO!
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoJ:

Christ in himself is more of an internal godly state of consciousness.
If you don't create somewhere ('church') to teach this you do us all a disservice. But, you do, so you don't, thank God.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gehenna is a small valley in Jerusalem. In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where some of the kings of Judah sacrificed their children by fire. Thereafter, it was deemed to be cursed (Jer. 7:31, 19:2-6).
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO!
Yes nah. You no serious.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes nah. You no serious.

Na you sabi, talk you no wan talk.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
Gehenna is a small valley in Jerusalem. In the Hebrew Bible, Gehenna was initially where some of the kings of Judah sacrificed their children by fire. Thereafter, it was deemed to be cursed (Jer. 7:31, 19:2-6).
Agreed. I mentioned that in my post and I also added it served as the basis for the fiery lake (cf. Isaiah). I also think esoterically it was meant to designate something else, the root and not the branch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Now that the atmosphere is more serene, we may want to move forward. Before that I will quote the last significant post, which was meant to introduce the next installment.

LoJ:
We now know that:

1- Jesus and early Christians believed to follow the way of the essenes, from Samson to John the Baptist including Daniel and Samuel.
2-Luke chose to hide his true message for fear of something. Or someone.
3- Luke wants the careful ready to unveil his hidden message using the principles of Philo.

We are yet to identify what it is Luke is so afraid of.

At the end of the chapter Zechariah father or John praises the good lord for his own son. Once again, the whole text is a copy and paste text from the old testament. The original psalm which Luke attributes to Zechariah is actually a Davidic psalm found in Psalm 18.

And once again just as in the case of Elisabeth the mother, or angel Gabriel , the whole text is almost identical, except for a slight but meaningful difference. In both Texts the author praises the Lord for saving him from his enemy. Still, in Luke the enemy is unnamed, while in Psalm (and Samuel) the name of the enemy is given. And who is that enemy?

" when YHVH delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.”

The enemy was named Saul.

This gets interesting because in Luke's time, there was also a famous Saul, later known as Paul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Live Holy As Christians. / Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.