Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,219 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective (5617 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Tabbaz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
smat101:

Good day bro, I just created a blog to help expose scammers, and I want to ask for your permission to list the names on your thread....
you may go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 1:49pm On May 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

But, it that the case with this lamp, was it directly to a specific direction, keeping a section in the dark, or, was it placed where everywhere will be lit?
If you had wanted to learn you could have learnt here Shepherd, but here you are asking if the lamp is "keeping a section dark" as if the Light of the World is a torch!

You will evolve from this I tell you.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 2:57pm On May 11, 2019
budaatum:

If you had wanted to learn you could have learnt here Shepherd, but here you are asking if the lamp is "keeping a section dark" as if the Light of the World is a torch!
Lamps shine, they hardly shout that they are the lamp. If you have the Light of Christ in you, you will not preach a different gospel from the one He preached.

budaatum:

I will evolve a Bible Believing Christian to an oçultic one abi. Clap for yourself Buda.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:06pm On May 11, 2019
budaatum:

I didn't even know I was in this thread. If I wanted to know I shd have known what here? I shd have known from the Occult how to follow Jesus of Nazareth?

Wait, Buda, is this the kind of Christian you are? You shd have made that clear nah. U are I are not on the same page then.

Lolzzzzz Buda. Wow. From atheism to mystical Christianity?
Wonder you support Homosexuality, to you there's nothing like sin. God is not be worshipped or believed.

I see the light now.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 3:09pm On May 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

My question is how to Know Jesus without Believing in Him first.

You read about him. You can believe what you read first if you want, nothing wrong with that. But I've found belief was not a requirement, in my case. One can test Jesus first, even without believing in him. If you test Jesus and the results confirm what is said about him, you now know its true. And if it doesn't, you'd know its not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:28pm On May 11, 2019
budaatum:

You read about him.
How can I be sure that what I read about Him is true?
budaatum:

You can believe what you read first if you want, nothing wrong with that.
Okay.
budaatum:

But I've found belief was not a requirement, in my case. One can test Jesus first, even without believing in him.
Where did you find that believe is not a requirement? From the Bible which is Jesus' manual on how to walk with Him or from somewhere else?

Buda, I asked you before if you believed the Bible and the accounts recorded there. Your answer was 'Definitely not'. You said it was propaganda as it was whispered down the line to those who finally wrote them down. How then do you know the requirements to follow Jesus Christ of Nazareth? (I think we shd include of Nazareth so that we know which Jesus we Are referring to). As the Jesus Loj talks about is the mystical one and I fear that is the one you are talking abt too.

budaatum:

If you test Jesus and the results confirm what is said about him, you now know its true. And if it doesn't, you'd know its not true.
How do you know how to test him? And, did He (Jesus of Nazareth say we shd test Him?), Is testing
the same as trusting?

Without the Bible, no one will know who Jesus is, and without Believing what is written in the Bible abt Jesus, you can never know Him to even talk abt testing Him, if we must in the first place.

I am saying this here with the hope that someone will read and see the error you are trying to spread here.

Bible Believing Christians know that from Genesis to Revelation it is all about Believing their God and Worshiping Him by doing what He commands them to do, anything outside ls, is another gospel.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
Budaatum why did you bring me to this thread? Who is dishonest now? It's not enough that you went point, but now you dragged me completely out of my thread?

Wonderful Buda.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
Shepherd00:

How can I be sure that what I read about Him is true?

By testing what you read about him. Diligently. You can check for instance if it truly is "for gaining wisdom and instruction; for understanding words of insight, for receiving instruction in prudent behavior, doing what is right and just and fair; for giving prudence to those who are simple, knowledge and discretion to the young, add to your learning and in your discerning get guidance and understanding", or if it is just propaganda.

If it says it will do these things and these things are done to you, you know it does what it says and is true. But if those things are not done to you and the words says it does these things then you'd know it is just propaganda and is false. But blessed are those who may not yet have had these things done to them yet believe and pray that it does these things to them because it says those things and definitely does those them too.

Shepherd00:

Where did you find that believe is not a requirement? From the Bible which is Jesus' manual on how to walk with Him or from somewhere else?
From my own experience, just like Saul who did not believe, now we know. But as I've repeatedly said, it's not a requirement nor is it the case with everybody. Not everyone was on the way to Damascus!

Shepherd00:

How do you know how to test him? And, did He (Jesus of Nazareth say we shd test Him?), Is testing
the same as trusting?
You know how to test him by learning from this thread and further researching the skills therein. If you have learnt them, you will know how to test him and trust your testing.

And yes, I [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A1-11&version=NKJV]learnt it from Jesus[/url]. If you do not test, you will not know.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

And, the Lord does nothing until he has revealed it to His servants. Amos 3:7

2 Corinthians 4:3-12 King James Version (KJV)

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

PS 25:14
[/]The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.[/b]

If you feel like God is hiding something from you, maybe is becos you an outsider.

He said he knows his own and he is known by them.

when he took the three with him to the mountain where he got transfigured, was he trying to say the other 8 were 'outsiders'?

ubenedictus, donnie and joagbaje, what do you all think?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

Funny enough those who finds what Jesus hid were and are the poor and lowly, not the seemingly wise and elite.

including Joseph of Arimathea, who brought in a mixure of myrr and aloes ( expensive materials) weighing about a hundred pounds? i think that he was able to go before Pilate to ask for the body of Jesus, shows he could be among the elite.

higherED, what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
hayoholla:

we cant say he's right or wrong, but my personal conviction tilts towards the premise that he might be right, but because you let your hands think faster than your noggins. therefore, we all leave you to spit trash from your mouth and think from your anus like a turtle, save for Loj who choose to entertain your dissent and have got the patience to boil you like boiling stone. but since we know they cannot soften. then we can't help but put you back to where you belong. among your fellow stones, stonehearted fellow.
Loj, would you please continue?

more like: today you hear the voice of the lord, harden not your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
MiddleDimension:

including Joseph of Arimathea, who brought in a mixure of myrr and aloes ( expensive materials) weighing about a hundred pounds? i think that he was able to go before Pilate to ask for the body of Jesus, shows he could be among the elite.

higherED, what do you think?
Yes, he was an elite who only showed up when the Master had already died and everyone ran off.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
MiddleDimension:

when he took the three with him to the mountain where he got transfigured, was he trying to say the other 8 were 'outsiders'?

How come you who is satanist today know what happened on that mountain if it was a secret?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:
Budaatum why did you bring me to this thread? Who is dishonest now? It's not enough that you went point, but now you dragged me completely out of my thread?

Wonderful Buda.
I did not bring you to this thread, please stop telling lies! Below is you arriving and attempting on page one!

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes, he was an elite who only showed up when the Master had already died and everyone ran off.

bible says he is a SECRET disciple of jesus.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

How come you who is satanist today know what happened on that mountain if it was a secret?

because jesus comanded them not to tell anyone, including their fellow disciples, the eight if them,....UNTIL THE SON OF MAN HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

there is a timeline
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

i am not a satanist
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

i am not a satanist. such thinga do not exist in my world

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am not a satanist. such thinga do not exist in my world
Keep telling yourself that, maybe with time you'd come to believe that you re not a satanist.

By the way, how come you know what transpired on the mount of Transfiguration?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

because jesus comanded them not to tell anyone, including their fellow disciples, the eight if them,....UNTIL THE SON OF MAN HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

there is a timeline
So that makes Jesus what? If you know anything at all the Lord Jesus, He he puts the spirit of pride where it belongs. Everything He did He told people not to tell about it why?

because he was no men pleaser and was not interested in the praises of men.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

bible says he is a SECRET disciple of jesus.
And he was. Why was he a secret disciple?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Joagbaje(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

They would all have been transformed if not for the fact that they were sleeping instead of praying along . But he carried them to pray with him but it was only jesus who was praying

Luke 9:32
But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

By the way my answer was not meant for you but others who saw your question. Because it's not allowed for me to try expound spiritual truth to non christian.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by MiddleDimension: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Joagbaje:

They would all have been transformed if not for the fact that they were sleeping instead of praying along . But he carried them to pray with him but it was only jesus who was praying

Luke 9:32
But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

By the way my answer was not meant for you but others who saw your question. Because it's not allowed for me to try expound spiritual truth to non christian.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

the usual line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.