Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos (56659 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
Please give us other examples of people who worked for mobil and own half the land in a state?

How can he own half the land in a state that you and your tribesmen claim you own 70% of?

You mean Tinubu owns 50% and you guys own 70%?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by seguno2: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

But he is a shameless thief

Unlike Buhari who is a shameful thief
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by olagbola45(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
does he have the kind of wealth Tinubu has? i doubt you know how rich this man is. if you work for an oil company for 100 years, you can never have what Tinubu claims to have as wealth. he is a dollar Billionaire. and the money was stolen from LS Treasury.

And you the P.A to asiwaju dat do help him steal

Rubbish assumption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by olagbola45(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

How can he own half the land in a state that you and your tribesmen claim you own 70% of?

You dey mind those people

I just hate dia guts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

use your brain na undecided
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Didi2d(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
They are not smiling to the camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by meccuno: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
olagbola45:

And you the P.A to asiwaju dat do help him steal

Rubbish assumption
Ibori stole,Amaechi Stole,Jonathan stole according to your people but Tinubu a well known certificate forger and drug baron is a saint? GTFOH......... angry
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by FantasticJ: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

what's tinubus job

pls don't tell me he sells drugs. we know that already

King maker

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by olagbola45(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
Ibori stole,Amaechi Stole,Jonathan stole according to your people but Tinubu a well known certificate forger and drug baron is a saint? GTFOH......... angry

You just pained GTFOMW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by abokikhalifa: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
amaniro:
This men they dey give me joy.

I will Miss Bukky in our next Senate.

Giving you joy in what way. Be honest with yourself ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

And what did he steal?
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by elmodee7(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2019
who cares. o to ge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Moukandjo: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love Bukky Saraki. He is no doubt one of the best Senate President.
The guy got charisma and Ooze confidence.
A young handsome politician, waiting patiently for his time.

God bless ABS.
Na so una whine am, over hype am into oblivion! And una still dey whine am even inside that "oblivion."
IPIGs wicked sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
Please give us other examples of people who worked for mobil and own half the land in a state?

Can you please mention one of your friends or family that bought land in lagos & it was tinubu that sold it. ...my family own lands in lagos maybe they are luck,its not tinubu own
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Okeyc230: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Standing Firm but once police comes now for court case, somebody will be on the ground.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by mightyhaze: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

I'm holidaying anywhere I desire in the world.

There is absolutely nothing I want to eat today I would not get.

Look for another excuse for your failure in life.
so food is an acheivement for you ,..sth that almajiris around my cathedral can boast of in different varieties owing to worshippers charities
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Dino looks BIG, BOLD and STRONG. Saraki looks like a weakling. No wonder he was easily booted out.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2019
mightyhaze:
so food is an acheivement for you ,..sth that almajiris around my cathedral can boast of in different varieties owing to worshippers charities

I am letting you know there is nothing to Saraki .

He's a failure and he cannot walk freely in Kwara but I can.
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
rusher14:
Let me see.

Would Saraki go back to his medical practice?

For where?

He never worked one day in his life save for his housemanship.

Would he go back to running a bank?

For where?

He long liquidated 2 banks, leaving depositors in the lurch.

He could always go back to running things in Kwara.

For where?

O to ge no be for mouth.

I guess he could always be a P.A. to Dino.

grin
[/s]
my brother pray you achieve 1% of his achievements
God bless you cool
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by mightyhaze: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

I am letting you know there is nothing to Saraki .

He's a failure and he cannot walk freely in Kwara but I can.
yea, almajiris can walk around freely anywhere.. nobody takes interest in them. whats ur point again?
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by mightyhaze: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:
he dey forbid am. Na taboo for him slum dwelling. Anybody caught using his brains,na excommunication straight!
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Toofan007: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
So Bukola changed his name? Yeah, #Otoge does that to people. PS: pun is deliberate
But, the guy look lean o, maybe na my eyes sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
my brother pray you achieve 1% of his achievements
God bless you cool

I have achieved far more by dint of hardwork.

It's poverty that makes you folks see him as special.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2019
mightyhaze:
yea, almajiris can walk around freely anywhere.. nobody takes interest in them. whats ur point again?

Bukola goes into political oblivion from May 29.

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Okuda(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2019
saraki lose weight oooo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Sermwell(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

I'm holidaying anywhere I desire in the world.

There is absolutely nothing I want to eat today I would not get.

Look for another excuse for your failure in life.
you don't have a life yet since you are still talking about food to eat and holidays!! smh
Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by rusher14: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Sermwell:

you don't have a life yet since you are still talking about food to eat and holidays!! smh

I should be showing you my degrees or houses ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2019
meccuno:

Did you use your brain when you claimed Tinubu owns 50% of Lagos? Or when you and your uncles claim your tribesmen own 70% of the same Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos by Sermwell(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2019
rusher14:

I should be showing you my degrees or houses ?
degrees and houses, and yet you come here to rant that you have a life. lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.