Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (40518 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In His Farm In Taraba, Butcher & Kill Him (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Tonysmith4sure(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Excuse me pls, i need an explanation. You came to a girl's house for puna ad had marathon s*x. Wetin come bring d beating nah........
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
LadyJasper:

Choi! Oga, you really don jam oh!

cry
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by abauhere(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
They should rub his balls in Honey. then get thousands of ants from an anthill, let them tie him, leave him naked and pour the ants round his balls!!
He's a disgrace to us men!!
And we treat fĂșck ups!!

hahahahha....guy u wicked oo! na which kind punishment be DAT...u wan killam?
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by JoanHicks(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Theboss100:
Did U Do Anything To Help Ur Frnd?

We had lots of issues because of him, because I told her to stop seeing the dude she refused I can't force her
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Theboss100(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
JoanHicks:

We had lots of issues because of him, because I told her to stop seeing the dude she refused I can't force her
Thank U For Been A Good To Her. U Have Done Ur Part, Let God Decide Her Fate. I Hope She Deosn't Abort The Pregnancy. Wish U The Best Sis
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by JoanHicks(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Theboss100:
Thank U For Been A Good To Her. U Have Done Ur Part, Let God Decide Her Fate. I Hope She Deosn't Abort The Pregnancy. Wish U The Best Sis

She did though and without the dude consent
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Theboss100(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
She did though and without the dude consent [/quote]
Why Is She Behaving Like....Like A If She Demage Her Womb Nah, She Will Asking God Stupid Question. Just Hope Ure Not Like Her. Some Galz Are Very Stubborn Sha
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by wizod(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dimkpa Scandi you don't deserve any iota of respect from me cos you descended so low to insult me unprovoked. Did I ask to date a responsible guy like you? Even if I'm a lovepeddler, how's that your headache? Na you zuzu pass, learning from you. Cocaine smuggler flying fly. Taaaaa gbafuoooo here. Veronika na your fraudulent format na. As a crimimologist I decode lowlifes like you easily..... Anuofiaa itibolibo.

bye bye
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Oyindaberry(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Best verdict for rapists is to hang them by their balls, bunch of evil people
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Oyindaberry(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
This
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
wizod:
bye bye
Dimkpa ndo. Mana obu gi bido ya. Bye
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by wizod(m): 3:42am On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dimkpa ndo. Mana obu gi bido ya. Bye
gbaghara m ezigbo nwanyi oma, ikpe mara m. I'm very sorry my darling. Let's bury d hatchet
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Ishilove:

This is incoherent. Was the man beating her after the sex, or was the excessive sex making her cry?

The kinds of rubbish that pass as blog articles these days is quite disgraceful, to say the least
At last someone that can read well...these bloggers will make you hate reading anything on your smartphone
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Oyindaberry:
Best verdict for rapists is to hang them by their balls, bunch of evil people

You don't read?...which rape? Those guys were having marathon sex, the girl got exhausted and started crying...and now you are crying rape
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Ishilove: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2019
soul95:

At last someone that can read well...these bloggers will make you hate reading anything on your smartphone
We blame Nairaland for near zero quality control. Every brain fart from lazy copy and paste bloggers make the front page, thereby subjecting us the hapless readers to the ordeal of wading through lines and lines of gibberish.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2019
wizod:
gbaghara m ezigbo nwanyi oma, ikpe mara m. I'm very sorry my darling. Let's bury d hatchet
Odinma dikpa oma. Buried. Good day
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by ojier55: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2019
CONGRATS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBER FOR LAST GAME..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOSING.. VERIFY OUR WINNING AND ADD US FOR NEXT GAME..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by wizod(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Odinma dikpa oma. Buried. Good day
same to u onye nkem.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Oyindaberry(f): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
soul95:

You don't read?...which rape? Those guys were having marathon sex, the girl got exhausted and started crying...and now you are crying rape
Why not teach me how to read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) / Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.