Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (12085 Views)

Do U Support This / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2006
he will surely be right back,
when he comes back he will not reply you he will be fighting poor girl like me,
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2006
i never wanted to to go after u,or trade an insult to u,but u made me to.i will tell u whom 2nde is,we'd been on it ''50cent vs ja rule'',he's ma closest enemy.i was laughing when u said
2nde:

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
so secondde or watever,watch ur mouf.this ain't a beef forum,ok?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by deb(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2006
Time to get back to the real issue on the thread.

Eedris was foolish to have turned down an opportunity of his life time out of arrogance.

What a shame! he's so far off from any Grammy Awards  lipsrsealed

Kudos to my level headed man 50 Cent!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2006
yeah man. he might have got a track with 50.if not for his stupid character
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by Eastcoast(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2006
Eedris had a point but his approach was very wrong. the worst thing about it is that he was meeting the wrong person. He should have argued it out with the organizers and not an invited guest. His problem was more of jealousy. He doesn't kknow that the two of them are definitely not on the same level and he needs to respect that.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by MP007(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2006
eedris is just stupid, I dont blame the dude.He is a local breed!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by chapspee: 6:56am On May 20, 2006
hay, what do u think, 2 me, edris is just an ass hole he should hav learnt 4rm d big boiz nd not tryng 2 show himself. so G unit! 4 life
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2006
yeah man,dats right
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by MP007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2006
OMO COME TO THINK OF IT, BOTH OF DEM ARE UNEDUCATED, DAMMMMM! STREET FOLKS HUH?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2006
eedris is a dumbass bitch!!!
he's just a stupid aboki
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by beyunce(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2006
Plssssssssssss. of all people Edris?.

it would ave been even preferable assuming u used Rugged man.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by MP007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2006
hahaha , ruggedman na idiot , dey try use person name reach the top, thats not the way it works, i hate the guy with passion, stupid fool , with head warmer in the summer, haha
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by beyunce(f): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
MP007:

Haha , ruggedman na idiot , dey try use person name reach the top, thats not the way it works, i hate the guy with passion, stupid fool , with head warmer in the summer, haha

u are dammmmmmmmmm funny.

The thing is dat in Nigeria we dont have summer cheesy
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by creamofluv: 3:29am On Jul 04, 2006
I Think eedris dey ready to die sha, make he not just enter U S of A, Cause na hin dead body dem go carry go back home oh, ppl wey sabi am make u yarn am with peace.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by PLAYBOY3(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2006
What da f//k is goin' on here ? angry

Who da hell is EEDRS ABDULKAREEM ?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by michy(f): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2006
he is a nigerian musician.i support 50 cent
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by PLAYBOY3(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2006
A Nigerian Musician F//king wit 50 ?

I cant B/live that LOL sad
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by michy(f): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2006
he just wants to be popular.thats all.but he ended up disgracing himself
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by mrmetoo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
not a big fan of eedris but i support him in this case. and pls 50!!! that man is wack
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by MP007(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2006
u didnt get what I was tryin to put across beyonce, , the dude puts on head warmer even when its hot, rd is a dumb ass, come to think of it, most folks in the us dont like fiti,
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by ladykool(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
eedris is so stupid fool who think is by fighting you can become popular!!!but 50 cent dont really care and i support 50 cent.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2006
cool,here is my new Forum : www.tomiwa.uni.cc
My my website : [url]www.tommiekiddy.co.nr[url]
My Chat site : [url]http://tommiekiddy.tripod.com/id24.html[url]
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by finemocha(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2007
who the hell is eedris blah blah blah
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by sikakokoo(m): 3:03am On Oct 13, 2007
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by Christino(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
Eedris and 50 cent Squash beef on stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwepGWOVKA
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by geolabious(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Eedris is senseless he just wana be popular in the media house[/size]
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by shotster50(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2009
Publicity hos.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by bilms(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
u guys are getting eedris wrong.

eedris did the best that could ever happen to a nigerian artist and ever since Nigerian artist will always be respected.

Why will the organiser downgrade our own artist and u expect him to just watch,

no he eedris did the right thing and i support him.

Ever since eedris did that, No organizer will ever disrgard our own artist for another coutry. they alwsys treat them with respect. and who told u If eedris enter Usa he will die? lol he has gone ther and come back with due respect to all Nigerian artist,
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by lalaboi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2009
bilms:

u guys are getting eedris wrong.

eedris did the best that could ever happen to a nigerian artist and ever since Nigerian artist will always be respected.

Why will the organiser downgrade our own artist and u expect him to just watch,

no he eedris did the right thing and i support him.

Ever since eedris did that, No organizer will ever disrgard our own artist for another coutry. they alwsys treat them with respect. and who told u If eedris enter Usa he will die? lol he has gone ther and come back with due respect to all Nigerian artist,

You are the one getting it all wrong

If Eedris dis the right thing, why did he apoligise?

This is african culture, You welcome visitors like kings. thats how it is in naija. But he chose to act otherwise

All he did was tryn to Cheap FAME in USA. publicising his whack self to the american public. Ever since he did that, he's career went down low!
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by snj: 3:31am On Nov 30, 2009
Is EEDRIS in this country now or where is he?
Nothing has been had of him, since he released the king is back.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by chronique(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
so much trash and un-informed talk going on here.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by bjmighty(m): 3:05am On Dec 02, 2009
All these mumu dropping foolish-dity comments here am sure don't even know what transpired between them, you just come here and spoil the name of youe family while trembling on the integrity of your country. If you knew what exactly happened at the airport am sure you won't be exhibiting your water and soap brain on this thread. Eedris stood up for all Nigerian artiste but its a pity his effort was thrown in the trash by foolish people who think because 50 is a star in America and the world then Eedris too is not a star in Nigeria, Africa and the world. Get the true picture of what happened before you make a comment. Think with you brain if at all you got one but stop thinking with you stinging ass.  cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's The Lyrics Of Only Me By 2face + Download / Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video) / Are Ladies Respected In Nigerian Music Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.