Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos (27540 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by olisaEze(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:
She disgusts me with her bad character.

U know her personally?

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Kingcesar: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Thank God she is not 25 this today
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by ahiboilandgas: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

Popular social media Influencer and fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji shares beautiful bedroom photos as she celebrate her 31st birthday . Gistvic Reports.

Laura Ikeji was born March 15, 1988.

Laura is married to Christopher Kanu. The couple had their court wedding on Jan 19th, 2017, in Lagos, Nigeria. Gistvic Reports.

Laura and her husband Christopher Kanu had their traditional marriage which took place at her hometown in Nkwerre LGA, Imo state on 28 January 2017.

In July 2017 Laura & Christopher welcomed their first baby together, Ryan Kanu in Texas, United States of America. Gistvic Reports.

See more photos:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/laura-ikeji-celebrates-her-31st.html

there is some thing fundametally wrong with this lady is seem long year of poverty have affected her ...

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2019
this ugly bitch is trying to hard to be in the news.... mchteeeew!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by dayleke: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:

She doesn't even know that..
Or have you told her?

It's not worth it bro, just let it go.
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Lolu18: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Omo ale.
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by elotajohn1(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:

And her fugliness

She's too ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
I thought she was born in ‘87.
Na like this they wan dey reduce age every year?
Next year she’ll celebrate 31 again but born in 1989.
Her shakara don end, she’s old, married and has a kid.
She should pay me for a night long session of bedmatics.

She celebrated her 30th last year and I read it on this same Nairaland bro.
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Starboytwo(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Who be dis one
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2019
All good for her. Laura Ikeji is realy leveraging on her sister's fame to calve a niche for herself.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Cmeo(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2019
"Laura Ikeji this, Laura Ikeji that" is frequent on our Nairand these days. I hope the forum is being adequately paid for this?
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Jiang:
This young lady is very pretty sha... But those boobs are also soo BIG, is it 28 A cup...

HBD
sacarsm grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by ogbonti: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
I thought she was born in ‘87.
Na like this they wan dey reduce age every year?
Next year she’ll celebrate 31 again but born in 1989.
Her shakara don end, she’s old, married and has a kid.
She should pay me for a night long session of bedmatics.

SPACE FOR SALE.
I know, I know, it’s a dream come true.
Hold your 9,500 NGN.
I sell to anyone.
Whatever you post is at your own risk.
I accept bitcoins, bank transfer, Western Union transfer and airtime equivalent.

you are a sa d d is t!

when a girl is unmarried, you will hound her -- go get married
when a girl takes beautiful pics --- you call her a h oe
when she shares the pics --- you call her a slay queen
when she eventually gets married --- you say her kpe ku s is being colonized by her husband
when she has a baby --- oh yes, her shakara don end

TELL ME, WHEN WILL A WOMAN EVER GAIN RESPECT IN YOUR C U R SE D LIFE?
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2019
What is it with girls news to front page always.
Is she now a celebrity just becos her elder sister is a big blogger for me country?

Nawaooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Somebody's wife na wa
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by iswallker(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
is she a port star... undecided

or somebody's wife..
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Julia345(f): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2019
DCTrendy:
In her mind, she is also very beautiful now o... lol.

Happy birthday sha.
we can't all be beautiful. Being ugly isn't a crime or ill luck... It's what u make out of ur life that matters

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by adidison(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:

And because she disgust you, the price of garri and dollar has gone down. Congratulations. Lol ... come on man ... let her live her life, "disgust" is a lil harshe.
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by ojier55: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
ONGRATS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBER FOR LAST GAME..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOSING.. VERIFY OUR WINNING AND ADD US FOR NEXT GAME..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by lielbree: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:

DO YOU KNOW HER

FÙCK OFF!
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by johnkey: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
lielbree:

DO YOU KNOW HER

FÙCK OFF!
dude I don't know you and I don't care who the fück have birth to you, but I sure know how she goes about on Instagram trying to bring people down including her ever-gentle inlaw Amara and it disgusts me, yes it disgusts me and I don't give a fück if she knows or not, and I don't give a Fück who your father or mother is. You don miss road. Disgusting idiot.

Fück you and your stoopid parents for failing to teach you manners.

Oloriburuku leleyi sha.

Omo werey.
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by johnkey: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
adidison:

And because she disgust you, the price of garri and dollar has gone down. Congratulations. Lol ... come on man ... let her live her life, "disgust" is a lil harshe.
It's what I feel, doesn't mean I am on social media attacking her on her page. The statement she made against her sister in-law goes a long way to show what kind of character she posses plus how she goes about bringing people down on Instagram and truth be told it's disgusting ASF. What does garri or dollar have to do with that?
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
ogbonti:

you are a sa d d is t!

when a girl is unmarried, you will hound her -- go get married
when a girl takes beautiful pics --- you call her a h oe
when she shares the pics --- you call her a slay queen
when she eventually gets married --- you say her kpe ku s is being colonized by her husband
when she has a baby --- oh yes, her shakara don end

TELL ME, WHEN WILL A WOMAN EVER GAIN RESPECT IN YOUR C U R SE D LIFE?
How do you know me?
Are we related?
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by omatech: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by daddytime(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Michael Jackson face on top Bobrisky body....
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by dannielight(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
I understand this ghe likes fake things tongue

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Nancy Isime And Reminisce To Host HEADIES 2019 / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.