Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos (27542 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by adidison(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:
It's what I feel, doesn't mean I am on social media attacking her on her page. The statement she made against her sister in-law goes a long way to show what kind of character she posses plus how she goes about bringing people down on Instagram and truth be told it's disgusting ASF. What does garri or dollar have to do with that?

Garri and dollar was a joke (bad one I guess) ... I get your point. Anyways it's just publicity she is looking for. Have a great weekend mate!
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by Savage57(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by ogbonti: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
meobizy:

How do you know me?
Are we related?

I guess you don't realize that out of the abundance of your heart, you type trash here on nairaland. I know your personality by what you type here!
Re: Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
ogbonti:

I guess you don't realize that out of the abundance of your heart, you type trash here on nairaland. I know your personality by what you type here!
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / WASABI2019FEST: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out On Stage / Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.