Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise (723 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / 5 Benefits Of breaking Up With A Girl / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by donP1: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2010
house am kind of confused, dating a girl just 21 and am like more matured in age than she is, everything was very rosy till that time came,the changing period.when they want to do things and explore.am really confused cos most of the things she does annoys me.its like a new person.been dating her for 2yrs now, but since she clocked 21 its a different thing entirely, is it worth going tru the stress guys,is it worth waiting for,or i should just more on.a very rosy relationship now has turned to quarrell today,quarrell tomorrowPLS HELP ME GUYS AND GALS, made up my mind  on what to do but need more advise,
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by Kelvinj(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2010
don P:

.its like a new person.been dating her for 2yrs now, but since she clocked 21 its a different thing entirely

Ok let me get something, is she dating some1 else that ur sure of?
I dont think there's any particular age for a girl 2 change so thats outta the question.
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by iice(f): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2010
You obviously don't know what 'more mature than age' means. People like throwing around words too much undecided

You both don't seem to enjoy the relationship anymore. That becomes a chore. If you guys want to stick together, then stick together. If the quarreling is too much then, break up.
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by realborn(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ Poster,

The truth is nothing can be done to tame her at this stage than to let her be and satisfy her curiosity. Who knows, she may not explore too far before she wanders back to you. It aint abnormal for her to want to explore. This is an inevitable stage in every being. The difference is the ability to control and grace to keep on track.

The bond can be sustained and situation managed if she loves you.
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by lelads(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2010
All you need to do is learn how to make your relationship work.
you can visit http://leaddate..com to read it or send a mail oladosusolomon@yahoo.com to get a manual on how to build a successful relationship. it is FREE
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by Onchedu(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2010
*What U have to do, do it quick. Delay is dangerous.*
That's my advice, considering that U are engrossed in "thinking of breaking up" more than in "thinking of how to make it work"

Anyhow sha, I have understood from what U have said, that U aren't so much of a mature guy. U want something rosy just cos Ur relationship is waking up to reality? Every intimate relationship wakes up sometime just like children grow up. It can't be naturally dreamy dreamy all the time if it wil have substance.
Getting another girl won't "solve Ur problem" with this one. Call it off if U must but don't go adding list of gf's to Ur CV. Those things affect a man later. girls don't go away. ex or incumbent.
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by LAGOS1976: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
who cares now.
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by donP1: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
thanks guys,ur kind and strong words wud go a long way.i guess i have to try not to be over protective, i really appreciatecos last weekend we spent it all through together and i had to start seeing things from anoda perspective,instead of the break up angle
Re: Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise by Dunddy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
being there bruv, and i can tell it's a very thin ice to ski on. if u want her, endeavor to ensure things work out and u will enjoy d relationship more than u anticipated but if your doubt is overwhelming, pls let her go and now too.

(1) (Reply)

Socialnetworking Sites Na My Trouble Now / Appreciating Nairaland. / What If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.