Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (39824 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by daywatcher: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2019
shame to the Nigerian government. Whether PDP or APC
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Donbigi2(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
This "sponsor" that looks like a deadly criminal sha cheesy grin
Nigerians and stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by hppyromz(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by bongolistik(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
This guy is looking for cheap fame.
I hear primary school fees are cheap.
Where man go hear am na secondary and tertiary school fees.

SPACE FOR SALE.
I know, I know, it’s too cheap — only 8,000 NGN.
I have no scruples, I sell to anyone.
I accept bitcoins, bank transfer, Western Union transfer and airtime equivalent.
Wetin person go do for this world wey una no go talk foul about.. I just feel like giving you and your comment a resounding dirty slap
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by sinkhole: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
I really don't know why everybody is making noise over this issue without even saying one or two things about the child's parents! The school had to send the poor girl home because they are not public institution, they are private and they need the school fees to keep the system running.
The parents knew fully well that the school fee of their child is due yet they refused to pay and they still sent the poor girl to be humiliated in school.
The girl couldn't understand why she should be sent home when she could just be flogged while she continues learning but the school can not continue running like that.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by seedgreen(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Hi was just asking how I could get in contact with her from the WhatsApp status where I saw it before I came here and saw this. This is beautiful. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by bongolistik(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2019
sinkhole:
I really don't know why everybody is making noise over this issue without even saying one or two things about the child's parents! The school had to send the poor girl home because they are not public institution, they are private and they need the school fees to keep the system running.
The parents knew fully well that the school fee of their child is due yet they refused to pay and they still sent the poor girl to be humiliated in school.
The girl couldn't understand why she should be sent home when she could just be flogged while she continues learning but the school can not continue running like that.
It is a normal thing na, it happens regularly, and don't blame the parents in any way. I went to a private primary school and my dad always try when it comes to paying my school fees. But one particular time, only once, I was also sent home for not paying my fees. When popsy came back and got the news, the next day he went to pay my fees. So what is wrong now, should I now blame my parents that I was sent home? Someimes financial challenges can just pop up in the middle of the forest and it doesn't in any call for you to start blaming the parents that they knew that the school fees was due...blah blah blah. This is Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2019
I do really hope the girl get genuine help to be educated, and also for grooming to be future celebrity superstar.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Awoo88: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Comedy skit you dumbass.
The girl that was questioning her is that boring Warri female "comedian"
Your mean that black woman went think say herself black big yash dey funny?
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by sinkhole: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
bongolistik:
It is a normal thing na, it happens regularly, and don't blame the parents in any way. I went to a private primary school and my dad always try when it comes to paying my school fees. But one particular time, only once, I was also sent home for not paying my fees. When popsy came back and got the news, the next day he went to pay my fees. So what is wrong now, should I now blame my parents that I was sent home? Someimes financial challenges can just pop up in the middle of the forest and it doesn't in any call for you to start blaming the parents that they knew that the school fees was due...blah blah blah. This is Nigeria..
Bros, with all due respect, you said your parents defaulted only once and immediately your father realised the "mistake" he immediately remediated! I believe you watched that video and heard the girl said "they will flog and flog till the cane get tired", the teachers must have been flogging this children with some still being stubborn.
I do not blame the school
I do not blame the little child, intact, that child is a very smart child
But I blame the parents. If you are going to default in paying your child's school fee then go to the school with your child and explain to them, if they fail to understand then go home with your child till you have the money, if you are not happy with the school's response during your time of need then change school, ASAP.
I went to a public school in the old Oyo State, then some little fee were being paid by parents but my mother could not even paid the fee and I had to stay at home through the third term of my primary five implying I missed promotional exam to primary six! At the beginning of the following session my mother went to the headmaster and explained things, the HM call my class teacher for advice and my class teacher recommended promotion based on my first and second term results! My mother did not send me to be humiliated in school nor did she disturb the school by constantly sending me there without the fee, knowing fully well that they will not tolerate that. And that was a public primary school oo!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Amumaigwe: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Crimecity:
Charles Okpaleke has just made a pledge to sponsor little girl who was chased from school over school fees, and he says he is going to do it till she graduates from university.

Earlier today, a girl of about 7 or 8 was filmed ranting after she was chased from school for not paying school fees.

When asked why she wasn’t in school, the little girl revealed that she was sent home for not paying school fees. She then launched into a rant about how her school schould have flogged her and let her stay in school, rather than chase her home.

She pointed out that it’s not as if she wouldn’t pay the fees eventually. She also added that if they had flogged her, they would be the ones to get tired.

Touched by the video, Charles ‘charlesofplay’ Okpaleke took to his Instagram to pledged that he’ll sponsor her education till her university level. Sharing the video he wrote;

‘Who can genuinely track down the little girls parents! I’ll pay her school fees till she’s done with University… and I know God would keep providing for me to accomplish it!’

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/little-warri-girl-vows-to-tackle-her-school-after-they-sent-her-home-over-fees/ and see photos below

So touching to discover that humanity is not yet extinct in Naija, contrary to what events everywhere suggest. It is so fulfilling to become a destiny helper especially to the hopeless.
May God position me to also become a burden bearer to many. Amen.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by vinceobe: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2019
All those useless non-governmental bodies (NGOs) will be publicly harping on girls education, girls education in Nigeria, just to score cheap publicity. That is where it ends. Nothing on how these poor parents could fund their girl child education. Whereas most parents cannot send their children including their girl children to schools in Nigeria because of school fees. Even the so-called government schools charge what they call PTA and sundry fees, which most Nigerians cannot afford. Typical example is the case of this poor hapless 7 years old girl bemoaning her parents inability to pay school fees.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2019
ignis:
The person paying your school fees is very important, so you don't end up wasting time u unnecessary.
What do you want to say?
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Gentlefineboy(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmm...thanks man.
i would av dne the same if am oppurtuned. that girl is destined to b great. imagine her sense of reasoning already.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by stanliwise(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Comedy skit you dumbass.
The girl that was questioning her is that boring Warri female "comedian"
it wasn't a skit bro.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Baroba(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2019
I will like to do something similar, still need to find the person. As long as God dey provide..God bless him, No Child should be denied education under any circumstance..
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by stanliwise(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2019
vinceobe:
All those useless non-governmental bodies (NGOs) will be publicly harping on girls education, girls education in Nigeria, just to score cheap publicity. That is where it ends. Nothing on how these poor parents could fund their girl child education. Whereas most parents cannot send their children including their girl children to schools in Nigeria because of school fees. Even the so-called government schools charge what they call PTA and sundry fees, which most Nigerians cannot afford. Typical example is the case of this poor hapless 7 years old girl bemoaning her parents inability to pay school fees.
God will handle those NGO
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by DaV8King(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

He's the owner of Play Network and Play Nightclubs (Wuse and Transcorp)

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by foreshore(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Help you can not help and yet you are still insulting others
You have problem o
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2019
foreshore:

Help you can not help and yet you are still insulting others
You have problem o

grin grin mabinu

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Od1n: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Millions of kids are out of school but Social media will make her a billionaire grin

So you are saying social media, through her, would make it "millions -1" kids out of school? That's a good start.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2019
DaV8King:

He's the owner of Play Network and Play Nightclubs (Wuse and Transcorp)

Nice one bro

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by asawanathegreat(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
All we have to say is thank you sir.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
sinkhole:
Bros, with all due respect, you said your parents defaulted only once and immediately your father realised the "mistake" he immediately remediated! I believe you watched that video and heard the girl said "they will flog and flog till the cane get tired", the teachers must have been flogging this children with some still being stubborn.
I do not blame the school
I do not blame the little child, intact, that child is a very smart child
But I blame the parents. If you are going to default in paying your child's school fee then go to the school with your child and explain to them, if they fail to understand then go home with your child till you have the money, if you are not happy with the school's response during your time of need then change school, ASAP.
I went to a public school in the old Oyo State, then some little fee were being paid by parents but my mother could not even paid the fee and I had to stay at home through the third term of my primary five implying I missed promotional exam to primary six! At the beginning of the following session my mother went to the headmaster and explained things, the HM call my class teacher for advice and my class teacher recommended promotion based on my first and second term results! My mother did not send me to be humiliated in school nor did she disturb the school by constantly sending me there without the fee, knowing fully well that they will not tolerate that. And that was a public primary school oo!
I like your honesty. You are correct about your assertion
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Teejay13(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Funny little girl speaking her mind.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by idonhammer: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
You wey look like buhari Mr integrity how much have u contribute?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Ayobami7(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.