Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (125297 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's Savage, grow up... Must you naked him You can naked a pedophile and a rapist not two adults who had sex on agreement.
grow up son! I said the man stripped himself to 4k person wife. Are u short of sense?adult my foot! So of all people na person wife e see, and why in an shabby place if it's right? I dunno what kids like u are becoming sef. E get luck say dem no burst him stoopid head sha.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Akuruoulo:
eehen ee concern you?
Eheen e concern you?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
swdigitals:
Na this kyn buildings suppose Dy collapse. No be the ones wy innocent ppl Dy inside
grin
swdigitals:
Na this kyn buildings suppose Dy collapse. No be the ones wy innocent ppl Dy inside
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by rashfat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is not the first time he has been spilling such vile talk.

I understand
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Deepthoughts: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was seriously humiliated after he was caught having sex with a married woman. According to reports, the duo were caught while romping in an uncompleted building.

The man who was caught unclad with his married lover, was forced out of the uncompleted building without his clothes on - in a bid to shame him alongside his partner.

Facebook user Emmanuel who shared the report didn't give the exact state in Nigeria where the incident occurred but revealed that this happened recently.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have reacted to the trending pictures of the couple after their sexcapade was exposed. see below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-an-uncompleted-building-photos.html
why unclad the man alone,the woman should have been unclad too after all he wasn't raping her,any man involved in this must be a bastard.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
BrokenCock:
grow up son! I said the man stripped himself to 4k person wife. Are u short of sense?adult my foot! So of all people na person wife e see, and why in an shabby place if it's right? I dunno what kids like u are becoming sef. E get luck say dem no burst him stoopid head sha.

Don't pour your frustration on somebody. Na your wife e fuckkkkk?? It's not a rape case. The man have the right to sue those guys... Even the husband of the woman don't have the right to Harass the man like that unless he caught him in his bed.

When it comes to issues like this people like you don't follow due process. I'm sure you'll be one of those people who were criticizing Buhari when he suspend Onoghen. That he didn't follow due process.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shameful.download this brand new song by nairaland' finest,Xpol. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
This is something I know a woman who got married as a virgin will never do.

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Spit on all the unmarried non-virgins we have in this country.

You are a virgin in experience.

Prostitutes could be good later and virgins could be bad later. Don't write people off or allow people play confidence tricks on you. Shine your eyes.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
with magu installed you dont worry about shit like this.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WHY NOT ALLOW MY SON ENJOY HIMSELF?

AFRICANS ARE BARBARIANS!

TWO CONSENTING ADULTS RESPONDING TO NATURES CALL AND INSTEAD OF MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU DECIDED TO DISGRACE AND HUMILIATE THEM.

A CLOSE CHECK WILL SHOW THAT NONE OF THIS GUYS CALLING FOR MY SONS HEAD ARE VIRGINS.

THEY HAVE ALL HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX AND EVEN SAME SEX.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
All u just typed=rubbish
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olalan:
Did he rape Her? Obviously no. So why humiliate him the woman......Nigerians have a terrible way of thinking and to thing majority of the people who humiliated them are serial cheats.
BTW if you marry a partner with numerous past sexual partners be prepared for their cheating in marriage.
Na the man mumu jare,if Na me person follow try that rubbish,the kind way dem go plaster him head go pass peter cech own
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olalan:
Did he rape Her? Obviously no. So why humiliate him the woman......Nigerians have a terrible way of thinking and to thing majority of the people who humiliated them are serial cheats.
BTW if you marry a partner with numerous past sexual partners be prepared for their cheating in marriage.
Na the man mumu jare,if Na me person follow try that rubbish,the kind way dem go plaster him head go pass peter cech own.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eheen e concern you?
that's the same thing i asked u
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

Don't pour your frustration on somebody. Na your wife e fuckkkkk?? It's not a rape case. The man have the right to sue those guys... Even the husband of the woman don't have the right to Harass the man like that unless he caught him in his bed.

When it comes to issues like this people like you don't follow due process. I'm sure you'll be one of those people who were criticizing Buhari when he suspend Onoghen. That he didn't follow due process.
u are a lunatic. Go and tell a lawyer this trash n receive hot slap. U think say we dey yankee abi? Go and argue wt a lawyer, if u like go find 'charge n bail 'lawyer
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by needful: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fisher007:
I have come to realise that the amount of immoral married people is on the rise lately and it is worse or more than cheating couples in relationship.

This which I think boils down to the foundation of the relationship before marriage.

Even dating is like a mind game to most people. The girl opportunistically dating for a reason. The boy just been controlled by sex thinking it is love.

Now after playing around for years without creating a genuine relationship with anyone.

Age comes in and either the lady will marry any guy that present marriage to her immediately and still be fvcking outside. Like the example above to the extent in an uncompleted building.

Or the guy will go and look for a virgin (most nairaland guy's mentality) with no moral. Thinking he has made the right choice, until the truth will hit him after years in marriage that it is not by virginity that defines a compatible good wife.

Abeg for the male out there, just go redpill + mgtow+alphamale and stay on your purpose together.

For female go feminist and build your career to sustain yourself in case he messes up abeg.

The world is too big to be bother by a cheating spouse.

Psssh let me come and be going Jo.

The only reasonable comment here so far. Abeg chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are a lunatic. Go and tell a lawyer this trash n receive hot slap. U think say we dey yankee abi? Go and argue wt a lawyer, if u like go find 'charge n bail 'lawyer

Go and sleep educated illustrate I thought you were exposed... grin are you a judge to pass judgement on him? NAMA grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

i follow spit on them bro.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Teejay13(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
What the Bleep.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Abayor7: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
ogawisdom:
Married woman? He should be killed
. Because?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tohyorsih you see your life?small shame no dey your body at all
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by bugggg: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
This one wey u talk go hit some ladies... na d best advice to man though. dnt settle for these boreholes
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by bugggg: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Take it easy nah wondering why you're so pained by what he stated up there...
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It doesn't take rocket science to decode you have Small Carrot Dangling, I'm sure you've been dumped before hence ur warped mentality about virgin. Non virgins with high Libido now were virgins once. Woe betide you, if u marry a nympho virgin waiting for hymen freedom... You'll bite all this ur thrash. Better go work on how to get a big cassava and not suffer a lady with small carrot for d rest of her life.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wrong on all levels

Nigerians love to moralize when it comes to sexual issues. Meanwhile they are all closet perverts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go and sleep educated illustrate I thought you were exposed... grin are you a judge to pass judgement on him? NAMA grin
yes I am! Vulture
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by tohyorsih(f): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Tohyorsih you see your life?small shame no dey your body at all
you this small dicked man again

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

heeeeen leave am your sister dey gbadun am like that as you no wan chop again
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Lleader: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
This country sef��
I want to know how it is their business that the couple were romping,I mean isn't their headache..
Why do we like amebo like this��
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Akinzccm1999: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by olagbola45(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

Shey u sabi dick if u c Ni lol
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by tohyorsih(f): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2019
olagbola45:

Shey u sabi dick if u c Ni lol
yes na lol. the man dick small die grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by olagbola45(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih post=76695628]
yes na lol. the man dick small die grin[/quote

Hmmmm

Small dick man sorry o go find solution to it o so dat u can show her say he big o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.