Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

OK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OK (980 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2010
So promoting Biafra is now "illegal acts", according to Nairaland owner and his crew? - see their Rule 9!

SMH for Black people.

Biafra means Freedom!
Re: OK by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: OK by Vindy: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2010
EFCC make una try.
Re: OK by rhymz(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2010
Vindy:

EFCC make una try.
[quote][/quote]. . .this is long overdue. I wonder why GEJ has not used this tactics long before now. The situation in the PDP calls for a dog eat dog approach, enough of this gentleman's approach. Wether GEJ likes it or not he will have to play OBJ's game to keep the Likes of IBB and co with their supporters at bay if he truely wants to run for presidency under the PDP Umbreller. The next person that should be hounded is IBB himself, who says he is not touchable, not when he does not ve the Fed's support. At least, GEJ can humble him into retirement by confronting the rogue with enough evidence that can send him to jail. I know the rogue would rather step down than do time in Kirikiri.
Re: OK by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: OK by Boboribo: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
Same old strategy that will affect the credibility of the process. Does it man corrupt governors who support zoning can go on with their looting spree?
Re: OK by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
Its like GEJ has suddenly woken up.
Re: OK by Beaf: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2010
The fact that EFCC is going after the cabal gangsters has nothing to do with zoning. These people should have been in jail like yesterday. coolIt doesn't take much imagination to link the cabal from Rivers to Katsina, Zamfara etc.

Let EFCC arrest their dusty arses jare!
If it was about zoning, gov Aliyu Babangida would have been the first to be arrested, but trust the crap tribalistic paper, Daily Trust to invent strange angles.
Re: OK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
rhymz:

. . .this is long overdue. I wonder why GEJ has not used this tactics long before now. The situation in the PDP calls for a dog eat dog approach, enough of this gentleman's approach. Wether GEJ likes it or not he will have to play OBJ's game to keep the Likes of IBB and co with their supporters at bay if he truely wants to run for presidency under the PDP Umbreller. The next person that should be hounded is IBB himself, who says he is not touchable, not when he does not ve the Fed's support. At least, GEJ can humble him into retirement by confronting the rogue with enough evidence that can send him to jail. I know the rogue would rather step down than do time in Kirikiri.

You can as well ask him to dissolve the National Assembly and institute full blown dictatorship so that it becomes clearer what this is all about.

Johnathan will be the most insecure dictator this country will ever see if he is not stopped now. Insecure dictators are usually very muderous and retrogressive.
Re: OK by Akanbiedu(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2010

Johnathan will be the most insecure dictator this country will ever see if he is not stopped now. Insecure dictators are usually very muderous and retrogressive.

I believe you. It is obvious the Guy is not respected in political circles even as the president - he has never contested to win anything before. He will always have to prove that he is not weak to those who thought him weak. This is naturally a recipe for disaster. The guy has to be stopped by all means.
Re: OK by Beaf: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

I believe you. It is obvious the Guy is not respected in political circles even as the president - he has never contested to win anything before. He will always have to prove that he is not weak to those who thought him weak. This is naturally a recipe for disaster. The guy has to be stopped by all means.

So if people thought he was weak and find out he isn't, the best thing is to stop him by all means?
Something rings alarm bells in that analysis.
Re: OK by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
Re: OK by Becomrich0: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
what nonsense are you talking about, this is democracy, they have the right to decide who they want, if they say they do not want Jonathan. Jonathan govt would become a dictatorship. Then you prefer the military boys then roll out thier tanks. That would settle the all show. Which do you prefer Jonathan becoming a dictatorship or Military govt, answer me.

I want to find out how is Turai doing. I want to speak with Turai privately.
Re: OK by egift(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2010
Now even a crook can shout up GEJ and they will write his name on the list of the good guys. Pathetic.
Re: OK by Gbawe: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2010
Beaf:

The fact that EFCC is going after the cabal gangsters has nothing to do with zoning. These people should have been in jail like yesterday. coolIt doesn't take much imagination to link the cabal from Rivers to Katsina, Zamfara etc.

Let EFCC arrest their dusty arses jare!
If it was about zoning, gov Aliyu Babangida would have been the first to be arrested, but trust the crap tribalistic paper, Daily Trust to invent strange angles.

"Cabal gangsters" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   and when will corrupt plus treasonous folks like Aondoakaa, Aliero, Ruma, Dambazau , etc, etc , etc, etc, etc receive their own prison uniform ? Oh I forget Aondoakaa et al are too busy spending their ill-gotten gain and enjoying the freedom they have secured via pledging allegiance to project Jonathan !!! You must think we are fools to come here writting patronising defence of shamelessly blatant leadership hypocrisy and double standards.

What Aondoakaa and co did , plus their numerous corrupt acts , is disgusting and deserving of instant Justice from any half-serious Pesident more keen to lead Nigerian than gain "endorsement" . The USA , a Country that takes treasonable action seriously, even imposed Visa ban on Aondoakaa to indicate their disgust at his actions against Nigeria shocked shocked

In Nigeria , meanwhile, Aondoakaa , and many ruinous AGIP sycophant deserving of a prison cell,  is solidly "endorsing" Jonathan and campaigning for Him !!! With Halliburton also America has tried and convicted those involved while Jonathan is dragging his feet because many of his benefactors are involved  !!!! Jonathans openly compromised AGF says he 'cannot find' the report indicting IBB. The same man says he 'cannot' prosectute Yerima for peadophilia  in what is more or less a case an A-level law student will win while playing his playstation at the same time !! I could go on !!! Yet you somehow contend the Governors who are against Jonathan , and with the PDP Primaries drawing close , now top the list of those who must be shaken down Ogbulafor style (i.e shakara with no subsequent punishment if you comply) ?

Ogbulafor's corruption case is suddenly relevant yet Nwodo's even greater acts of corruption is inconsequential ?  Similarly , and by your logic, those against Jonathan's ambition , in a democracy and even as they are entitled to their opinion, deserve prosecution ASAP while those who nearly destroyed Nigeria recently are allowed to openly work for Jonathan today!!! You are one funny guy with warped logic grin grin This partisan and witchunt-driven style of abusing executive power to cower political opponent is so indicative of what obtained under OBJ and then Yar Adua !!!! Another retrogressive and willing Student of of the establishment has arisen in Jonathan  !!! That is why some us call him "more of the same" . Get real dude and peddle your sycophantic ,patently flawed and hole-ridden mitigation elsewhere.
Re: OK by Mobinga: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2010

Beaf You May Wish To Review Your Post wink
Re: OK by Beaf: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2010
^
I'm open to idea's.

Gbawe:

"Cabal gangsters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   and when will corrupt plus treasonous folks like Aondoakaa, Aliero, Ruma, Dambazau , etc, etc , etc, etc, etc receive their own prison uniform ? Oh I forget Aondoakaa et al are too busy spending their ill-gotten gain and enjoying the freedom they have secured via pledging allegiance to project Jonathan !!! You must think we are fools to come here writting patronising defence of shamelessly blatant leadership hypocrisy and double standards.

What Aondoakaa and co did , plus their numerous corrupt acts , is disgusting and deserving of instant Justice from any half-serious Pesident more keen to lead Nigerian than gain "endorsement" . The USA , a Country that takes treasonable action seriously, even imposed Visa ban on Aondoakaa to indicate their disgust at his actions against Nigeria shocked shocked

In Nigeria , meanwhile, Aondoakaa , and many ruinous AGIP sycophant deserving of a prison cell,  is solidly "endorsing" Jonathan and campaigning for Him !!! With Halliburton also America has tried and convicted those involved while Jonathan is dragging his feet because many of his benefactors are involved  !!!! Jonathans openly compromised AGF says he has 'cannot find' the report indicting IBB. The same man says he 'cannot' prosectute Yerima for peadophilia  in what is more or less a case an A-level law student will win while playing his playstation at the same time !! I could go on !!! Yet you somehow contend the Governors who are against Jonathan , and with the PDP Primaries drawing close , now top the list of those who must be shaken down Ogbulafor style (i.e shakara with no subsequent punishment if you comply) ?

Ogbulafor's corruption case is suddenly relevant yet Nwodo's eve greater acts of corruption is inconsequential ?  Similarly , and by your logic, those against Jonathan's ambition , in a democracy and even as they are entitled to their opinion, deserve prosecution ASAP while those who nearly destroyed Nigeria recently are allowed to openly work for Jonathan today!!! You are one funny guy with warped logic grin grin This partisan and witchunt-driven style of abusing executive power to cower political opponent is so indicative of what obtained under OBJ and then Yar Adua !!!! Another retrogressive and willing Student of of the establishment has arisen in Jonathan  !!! That is why some us call him "more of the same" . Get real dude and peddle your sycophantic ,patently flawed and hole-ridden mitigation elsewhere.

Guy, you can write plenty sha! grin
I always get tired before I've gone ten lines of vitriol.

I don't get the purpose of that long stuff, are you complaining that nobody is getting arrested while at the very same time, you are upset that EFCC is going out to fetch criminals? Cos thats damn confusing! An octupus wouldn't be able to twist in so many directions all at the same time.

Lets try to nail down your position, are you advocating that EFCC should investigate and arrest people or are you wishing they would sit in Abuja and twiddle their thumbs? Which?
Re: OK by Gbawe: 1:36am On Sep 04, 2010
Beaf:

^
I'm open to idea's.

Guy, you can write plenty sha! grin
I always get tired before I've gone ten lines of vitriol.

I don't get the purpose of that long stuff, are you complaining that nobody is getting arrested while at the very same time, you are upset that EFCC is going out to fetch criminals? Cos thats damn confusing! An octupus wouldn't be able to twist in so many directions all at the same time.

Lets try to nail down your position, are you advocating that EFCC should investigate and arrest people or are you wishing they would sit in Abuja and twiddle their thumbs? Which?

Expected evasiveness as usual .Totally true to type also. I think we all learnt that 'art' in Primary school . When you can't answer the question put before you try doublespeak , nonsensical  waffle and confusionist rants .
Re: OK by Beaf: 1:47am On Sep 04, 2010
Gbawe:

Expected evasiveness as usual .Totally true to type also. I think we all learnt that 'art' in Primary school . When you can't answer the question put before you try doublespeak , nonsensical  waffle and confusionist rants .

You ranted first that EFCC shouldn't be used (on your earlier thread), now you are "counter-ranting" with your own list of villains. Thats why I'm still asking, Charlie, where do you really stand in this?

You are the confused one, you even dropped a three page rant about how specific people have not been arrested by the EFCC, including Dambazzau who is a soldier, not wanted for economic crimes! Who is the confused one, who is waffling? grin

Your battery is weak.
Re: OK by Gbawe: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2010
Beaf:

You ranted first that EFCC shouldn't be used, then you "counter-ranted" with your own list of villains. Thats why I'm still asking, Charlie, where do you really stand in this?

You are the confused one, you even dropped a three page rant about how specific people have not been arrested by the EFCC, including Dambazzau who is a soldier, not wanted for economic crimes! Who is the confused one, who is waffling? grin

Your battery is weak.

Olodo with comprehension deficit . I advocated a prison cell for Dambazau and rightly so given his treasonous actions will land him there, ASAP, in serious nation under leaders of integrity :
and when will corrupt plus treasonous folks like Aondoakaa, Aliero, Ruma, Dambazau , etc, etc , etc, etc, etc receive their own prison uniform ?

Everyone gets my point that obdurately blind and bigoted support will never allow you to see . I give up on you for good.
Re: OK by Beaf: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2010
Gbawe:

Olodo with comprehension deficit . I advocated a prison cell for Dambazau and rightly so given his treasonous actions will land him there, ASAP, in serious nation under leaders of integrity :

Helloooooooooooooo! This thread is about EFCC! Wetin bring Dambazau? shocked
Maybe when you get the power, you can send the EFCC to arrest soldiers for security breaches!
Damn!

Gbawe:

Everyone gets my point that obdurately blind and bigoted support will never allow you to see . I give up on you for good.

I can see you have turned to a god that can read minds. It was bound to happen. Ode!
Nobody understands your point, because you cannot start a vitriolic thread quarelling with the EFCC for very rightly going after corruption lords, only to jump on this thread a few hours later and say the exact opposite. Isn't integrity a virtue in your parts? shocked cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Jona / Solid Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Will Win This 2011 Presidential Election / iouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.