Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset (5343 Views)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Gboy101: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
well from my personal experience. big fresh ass have a kind of attraction to play in the mindset of a man just to get him aroused really fast.

but when it come to having sex the work of the ass has no use and its complete lost.

7 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Fidelismaria: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Check my signature

Will be back
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:
well from my personal experience. big fresh ass have a kind of attraction to play in the mindset a man just to get him aroused really fast.

but when it come to having sex the work of the ass has no use and its complete lost.
so where’s the gist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:
well from my personal experience. big fresh ass have a kind of attraction to play in the mindset a man just to get him aroused really fast.

ever rested on a skinny ass and a soft big ass before? You'll tell the difference

7 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Adasun(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Moderate as§ anytime anyday
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by weyreypey: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wakanda nansenze is dis hia

Oooshey

Dingbang lexus430gs

4 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:

biggest lie of the centurycheesy. Try do doggy with a lady with flat bony azz then try d doggy with a damsel with soft bumpy licious ukwu and tell me weda u wont notice a big difference. Ehn mikejj,dingbang and austyn0 how una reason amcheesy.

7 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
dingbang:
ever rested on a skinny ass and a soft big ass before? You'll tell the difference
preach oncheesy

1 Like

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Twoclans(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ukwu boys will NEVER concur to this thread .

3 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by DonroxyII: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
ukwu !!!
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Twoclans:
Ukwu boys will NEVER concur to this thread .

do u have ukwu?

1 Like

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Twoclans(f): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
dingbang:
do u have ukwu?

Yes dingbang I DO .

No guy has ever lasted more than a second in doggy position with me (rolls eyes) angry

7 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Gboy101: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
biggest lie of the centurycheesy. Try do doggy with a lady with flat bony azz then try d doggy with a damsel with soft bumpy licious ukwu and tell me weda u wont notice a big difference. Ehn mikejj,dingbang and austyn0 how una reason amcheesy.
lefulefu himself. I hope you are banging those fat asses you love the most.
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:
lefulefu himself. I hope you are banging those fat asses you love the most.
u know one gud tin for my state is dat its hard to see a babe with pancake yanshcheesy.
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Jaqenhghar: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:

Ignorance is a disease.
Passionate1 abeg come see blasphemy
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Twoclans:

Yes dingbang I DO .

No guy has ever lasted more than a second in doggy position with me (rolls eyes) angry
when dem carry this one put for bed now, u go just dey like log of wood.

3 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Gboy101: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
most girls have met complained of doggy affecting their womb.
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:
most girls have met complained of doggy affecting their womb.
complainig generally about doggy shifting their womb or complaining about u shiftin dia womb wen u do doggy wit demcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Gboy101: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
complainig generally about doggy shifting their womb or about u shiftin dia womb wen u do doggy wit demcheesy
even yesterday a big ass girl didn't allow me doggy. even frog jump she did, she complained too of womb injury and why i believe her was the fact she was enjoy it until she cum. that was when she start complaining of the pain but while she was enjoying it she was careless.
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gboy101:
even yesterday a big ass girl didn't allow be doggy. even frog jump she did she complained too of womb injury why i believe her was the fact she was enjoy it until she cum. that was when she start complaining of the pain but while she was enjoying it she was careless.
haha u just kill dat poor girl with ur motorsawcheesy
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by austyn0(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
hahah... Hedunnowahhesayinmeh grin grin
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2019
I smell lies here. OPwink
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Apination(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Fvcking a big ass is as real as the sun, stop down playing such a wonderful experience undecided
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Twoclans(f): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:
when dem carry this one put for bed now, u go just dey like log of wood.

Male bankers are one of the weakest set of men on this planet ,I would have said ding let's try and see but it will be such a waste of my time .

3 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by dingbang(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Twoclans:

Male bankers are one of the weakest set of men on this planet ,I would have said ding let's try and see but it will be such a waste of my time .
too too predictable. I expected such comment. Why so pained? grin

1 Like

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2019
The comfort of riding an okada compare with a power bike..

Can you spot the difference.
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2019
my love for big a.ss is something to write home aboutgrin

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Twoclans(f): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:
too too predictable. I expected such comment. Why so pained? grin

He knows it is true grin

2 Likes

Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Speedyconnect15: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Sprinkles holy water shocked
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by mikejj(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy abeg leave that guy if you don't know how to use something shabi u will ask for guidance....grin omen asss spirit
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by UncleJudax(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Gboy101:
well from my personal experience. big fresh ass have a kind of attraction to play in the mindset of a man just to get him aroused really fast.

Na marketing grin
Re: The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset by Headlesschicken(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided We all gotta our different preference buh big @$$ x d bomb,it seems to v rooms inside d puna.... Dt mks d ride worthwhile...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are Generally Insufferable And Very Misogynistic - Nigerian Lady / Yoruba Girls Are So Beautiful / Collection Of Interesting Facts. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.