Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect (647 Views)

Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect by Emmyloyalty: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
My advise to the Governor_Elect in Kwara State towards a successful administration.

I,Barrister Paul Ajiroba, the Gubernatorial Flag bearer of Peoples Party of Nigeria humbly congratulate His Excellency, the Governor_Elect in Kwara State for his victory at the just concluded polls and I pray may Allah be with you during your administration.

Sir, as the Governor_Elect in Kwara State, I have some advice which I believe that why adopting some of my views it will go a long way in achieving success in your administration.

My views are highlighted below.
1.This new administration should run an all inclusive government.The government must not only appoint only the party members alone but other parties that contested in the Gubernatorial elections together with Your Excellency.

The reason for this is because manifestoes of other parties can also be useful for your government in achieving greater heights in Kwara State.

2. Youths and Women empowerment:
Your Excellency Sir, my humble advise for you concerning the youths and women is that they must be given special recognition in your government.These two set of people are vital in government developments which must not be underrated.Moreso, inclusiveness of youth and women in government.Speaking as a youth, the unemployed young graduates have gone into many atrocities for the sake of livelihood.I will advise that this present government should employ more youths.For instance, the Federal Government N.Power Beneficiaries in Kwara State should be permanently retained.Empowerment programs both informal and formal should be introduced.Interest loan program that will make youth and women go into agriculture Should be introduced as well.These two sets of people contributed to your victory at the poll which in my view should be motivated for the purpose of the next re_election.

3.Review of Tax laws:
Our tax system in Kwara State is too burdensome which do not give small scale business opportunity to grow.Tax paid are over rated which must be reviewed in order to encourage both small scale businesses and big investors in Kwara State.

4.Agriculture:
Kwara State is a blessed State with large mass of land in the State.We can revive our agricultural system in the state by producing rice, milk, Tomato and other agricultural produce.

5.Implementation of #30,000 minimum wage:
It is very important sir to look into the wages of civil servant in Kwara State as we are one of the least paid civil service in Nigeria.
On a final note sir, I wish you the very best in your administration as you pioneer the affairs of this State to a greater heights.

I remain my humble self,
Barr.Paul Ajiroba.

Re: Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect by BuhariAdvocate: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
You sound like you want appointment nothing for you .
Re: Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect by leunseyis(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very Important points there... If them give you appointment, your guy they here ooo. Barr. Ajiroba

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To Prosecute Prof M.N Umenweke And Ifeanyi Ubah / Gov Wike Leading In Rivers Guber Poll / Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Marks Fifth Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.