Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? (1261 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / Is Shoptomydoor Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by Matent(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have packages with shoptomydoor and still expecting more to come in. But shoptomydoor announced in less than 5 days to change their website. If a website needed a redesign it should have been informed in 1 month ahead but no it was less than 5days.

All emails sent to shoptomydoor are not been responded to. I have wasted more than 2000# airtime calling the US number for complaints same English I hear as if it was been practiced by customer service.

I am tired with this dudes. Any other reliable shipping agent from USA to naija pls share.
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by booblacain(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Check this thread out, though the guy deals mainly on goods from Amazon
https://www.nairaland.com/4485497/fynestdeals-amazon-order-made-easy
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by Matent(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks but they don't have traceable address or business contacts. I need a reputable company. I ship a lot each month from China and the US if u can give me a nice agent from USA I do love it but china am okay
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by abbeynism(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello brother. I hope you have been able to reach out to ShopToMyDoor?

I also have items with them and I have to know to know you can track your shipment from their old platform from here: http://66.71.253.45

I was able to login and track my shipment.

Also, it is better to call their Nigeria lines instead of the USA one.
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by xilohs(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2019
Shoptomydoor are scammers! i wanted to use their service to ship a phone, s7 edge. i checked out their quotes, it says 5,000 and delivery period is 6-9 days. They took over a month and now that my package is here, they are demanding for $40 for shipping! They are nothing but scam. This is the last time I'll be dealing with them
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by sheggsliveth: 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
xilohs:
Shoptomydoor are scammers! i wanted to use their service to ship a phone, s7 edge. i checked out their quotes, it says 5,000 and delivery period is 6-9 days. They took over a month and now that my package is here, they are demanding for $40 for shipping! They are nothing but scam. This is the last time I'll be dealing with them

Call them to make complains am using them 2nd time now never know my own cost cos mine is just 120 pounds
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by warrenweste(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Call them to make complains am using them 2nd time now never know my own cost cos mine is just 120 pounds

120pounds for what? to ship a single phone ?? shocked
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by sheggsliveth: 5:11pm On May 26, 2019
warrenweste:

120pounds for what? to ship a single phone ?? shocked

hahaha that's the amount I got the phone.....I once forfit one item with them cos the way they charge me
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by warrenweste(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
sheggsliveth:

hahaha that's the amount I got the phone.....I once forfit one item with them cos the way they charge me

what did u forfeit and how much were u charged to clear it?
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by sheggsliveth: 7:55am On May 27, 2019
warrenweste:

what did u forfeit and how much were u charged to clear it?

Couldn't pay for the item seems the seller shipped it from China and my 10 days almost exceeded, when it came it's just 5 pounds android Bluetooth joystick shipping it alone expensive
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by mimilogistics: 8:00am On May 27, 2019
Matent:
I have packages with shoptomydoor and still expecting more to come in. But shoptomydoor announced in less than 5 days to change their website. If a website needed a redesign it should have been informed in 1 month ahead but no it was less than 5days.

All emails sent to shoptomydoor are not been responded to. I have wasted more than 2000# airtime calling the US number for complaints same English I hear as if it was been practiced by customer service.

I am tired with this dudes. Any other reliable shipping agent from USA to naija pls share.
Yes they are. We know the founder.

Their physical office is not far from our new courier office at Ajao estate.

They have been in the business for close to or over a decade now, so do not panic
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by warrenweste(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Couldn't pay for the item seems the seller shipped it from China and my 10 days almost exceeded, when it came it's just 5 pounds android Bluetooth joystick shipping it alone expensive

oh ok
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 4:12pm On May 30, 2019
Hello, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, kindly provide us with your order number to look into this immediately. However, do know that we sent newsletters to our customers many weeks before the upgrade. You can also provide us with your email address for better communication.

Thanks.

Matent:

Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
Thanks for this, we appreciate your kind response.
mimilogistics:
Yes they are. We know the founder.

Their physical office is not far from our new courier office at Ajao estate.

They have been in the business for close to or over a decade now, so do not panic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
Hello, kindly provide us with your order number. We will like to look into this. Thanks as we await your response.
xilohs:
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 4:16pm On May 30, 2019
We are located at 11, Osolo way, Isolo Lagos and you can reach us on 07008008000.
Matent:
Thanks but they don't have traceable address or business contacts. I need a reputable company. I ship a lot each month from China and the US if u can give me a nice agent from USA I do love it but china am okay
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by mimilogistics: 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
shoptomydoor:
Thanks for this, we appreciate your kind response.
welcome, always cool

1 Like

Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by Sopcla: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2020
I have a question to ask, why is STMD always fond of increasing weight in order to charge you more on the shipping cost, sometimes last year I and my friend placed the same order from amazon, a jersey, I advised my friend to use STMD for cheaper shipping cost but he didn’t use STMD, he opted for DHL because he needed his jersey sooner, his order arrived in 5 days because it was shipped directly from amazon to Nigeria, I thought using STMD would save cost of shipping, to my greatest surprise I ended up paying more and it took my order about 4 weeks to deliver, now can STMD explain how their service is more expensive than DHL, they increase the weight of my order thereby the shipping cost was increased, I hope STMD knows this is pure fraud, thousand of customers have laid the same complain yet STMD keeps updating wrong weight, it is a deliberate serial action to defraud customer, it’s time the CEO and staff have to rethink, they are doing their selves more harm, you might lose everything you’ve stole from customers within a day, recently I read online a customer saying he is going to file a 5Billon naira suit against STMD, he implored any customers that has fallen victim of this fraud to be a witness, more than 200 customers have dropped their numbers as victim of this scam, he is in fact a lawyer and assured all victims he will do everything possible with assistance of some SAN to bring STMD to book

1 Like

Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Good morning and thank you for reaching us. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you. We have a pricing tool called "get a quote", this tool allows you to personally generate an estimated shipping cost using the actual specifications of the items to get generate this. Once you have generated this, you can use it to compare with whatever cost we later charge you for your shipping.

Also, in situations where you see an item that have been over-weighed in your warehouse, kindly let us know. We have an option where you can request for a reweigh and we help you reweigh to be very sure we have the right weigh to better satisfy you. These and many other options have been in place, because to offer a transparent service.

To help you reduce your shipping cost, shoptomydoor offers you services like combine and save, fill and ship where you can save as much as 80% of your shipping cost when shipping with us, compared to using other shipping services for your shipping needs. Kindly click on the following links for more information on this.

https://www.shoptomydoor.com/combine_and_save
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/buy_itfill_it_ship_it

We are here to offer you the best shipping service and we are working very hard to improve our services to better satisfy our customers. Thank you for choosing us. We hope to better serve you.
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by bmdmixer: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2020
shoptomydoor:
Good morning and thank you for reaching us. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you. We have a pricing tool called "get a quote", this tool allows you to personally generate an estimated shipping cost using the actual specifications of the items to get generate this. Once you have generated this, you can use it to compare with whatever cost we later charge you for your shipping.

Also, in situations where you see an item that have been over-weighed in your warehouse, kindly let us know. We have an option where you can request for a reweigh and we help you reweigh to be very sure we have the right weigh to better satisfy you. These and many other options have been in place, because to offer a transparent service.

To help you reduce your shipping cost, shoptomydoor offers you services like combine and save, fill and ship where you can save as much as 80% of your shipping cost when shipping with us, compared to using other shipping services for your shipping needs. Kindly click on the following links for more information on this.

We are here to offer you the best shipping service and we are working very hard to improve our services to better satisfy our customers. Thank you for choosing us. We hope to better serve you.
the best ke a customer said same item leas than a week cheaper for dhl urs was expensive took 4 wk, b ready to pack up
Re: Hello. Is Shoptomydoor Reliable? by shoptomydoor: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
We have Air priority of 3 to 5 business days
Air standard of 7 to 10 business days
Air basic of 8 to 12 business days.
These delivery timelines are never exceeded, except for cases where the Airlines have reasons not to ship out and these we inform our customers to keep them updated.

As stated earlier, to help you reduce your shipping cost, shoptomydoor offers you services like combine and save, fill and ship where you can save as much as 80% of your shipping cost when shipping with us, compared to using other shipping services for your shipping needs. The good thing about using shoptomydoor is that, you save more when you buy and ship more. Kindly click on the following links for more information on this.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Catfish 0.5kg To 1.7kg Available In Bulk In Abeokuta / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.