Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How To Attract Hard-to-get Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Hard-to-get Women (1416 Views)

Men, How Do You Get Women? / Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Hard-to-get Women by davislee: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Before you attempt to boldly step out of your box and pursue a woman, you must first develop a strong self-esteem. When you have a high self-esteem, you will look at every woman as a potential for attraction instead of a potential for rejection. You will not quit before you even begin when it comes to talking to a woman and asking her on a date.

So be bold and start having positive results with women. In addition, read the techniques below that will help to ensure your success.

1) "The Challenge". Woman like a challenge, and if you are seen as a challenge you may have an open door to a woman's attraction. The challenge you should present to them is being a mysterious man, who has more to offer if they try to find out more about you. Don't give away too much of yourself in the beginning; only do a little at a time.

2) "Fake Confidence". Don't feel limited by your own insecurities. You must appear self-confident and able to be in the middle of a crowd, without shrinking back in the corner because you fear rejection. Women will be more relaxed around you when appear relaxed.

3) "Emotional Trigger Point". Understanding a woman's emotions is very important to winning her attractions. Men must know that a women is created as an emotional being and a man's sensitivity to that will trigger a positive reaction in a woman.

Discover the Secrets of Attracting “Hard to Get” women Click Here http://dld.bz/secretsofattractinghardtogetwomen

Re: How To Attract Hard-to-get Women by ogtavia(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shut up. No woman is hard to get.

3 Likes

Re: How To Attract Hard-to-get Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
why would anyone want to waste their times/energy going after these women?! beats me! if a women plays hard to get, let her be in her fantasy lonely world.

2 Likes

Re: How To Attract Hard-to-get Women by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2019
All this thing can't work for bini
Girls...na only money fitr work
They like pepper soup die
Re: How To Attract Hard-to-get Women by Darkseid(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2019
I'm a simple man; I find out she's playing hard to get, I move on. No matter how interested I am in a lady, I can't stand being disrespected or taken for a fool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "For Better For Worse" / Nigeria Vs South Africa Dissing Zone � / Got Cheated By A Lady Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.