Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi (50420 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by bettercreature(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2019
asobo:
Sen. Bala Mohammed of the PDP
That means he is going to lose 23.000 votes

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by ignis: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Adarich(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2019
The most powerful digit is not 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or 9.
Ordinary zero, 0 can be more powerful when it gets into corrupt hands!
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Somebody should take responsibility for the actions of the military in Rivers State. Soldiers don't move unless the are ordered to move. Who order the soldiers to invade the collation centers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by nicepeople: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2019
This INEC is the worst in the history of this country. From inconclusive to supplementary and now to cancelation of supplementary. Confused set of people.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by crackhouse(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2019
fergie001:

Bauchi has 20 LGAs...
The PDP was leading in 19 LGAs with 4059 votes....

The contested Tafawa Balewa LGA sees the PDP won with a substantial number of votes(from field)....

The cancelled votes is 2553 and not 25530.....

Collation will continue on Tuesday and baring any unforseen circumstance, Bala Mohammed of the PDP will be pronounced winner....
chai Bala mohammed no be better person oo. The man is a confirmed occultic man o. Bauchi don suffer be that.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by fergie001: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2019
crackhouse:
chai Bala mohammed no be better person oo. The man is a confirmed occultic man o. Bauchi don suffer be that.

There is none of them wey no 'belong'......None...
You wan die like fowl?

I think the accusation against Abubakar that he is Igbira from Kogi also affected him..

They also had a very divided house....so it was done from enemy within....

There was no way he could have won........One person must win

Congrats, Bala Mohammed....
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Don't congratulate him yet, he might be working for the APC if INEC suddenly decided to declare him victorious!

A bargain has been struck or INEC is aiming a bigger state

It's a game if chess INEC is playing with politicians!

Let's see who will checkmate the other!
OK let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by asobo: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2019
bettercreature:
That means he is going to lose 23.000 votes
How?
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Bennycollins: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2019
I think Bauchi, Adamawa, Benue and Rivers are sure for PDP, while Plateau is sure for the APC. I also see Kano going to the APC (only by crook). Sokoto is 50-50.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Don't congratulate him yet, he might be working for the APC if INEC suddenly decided to declare him victorious!

A bargain has been struck or INEC is aiming a bigger state

It's a game if chess INEC is playing with politicians!

Let's see who will checkmate the other!

I'm struggling to see the logic in this your argument
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by GoodGovernance: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by wingmanII: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Onojanson:
Somebody should take responsibility for the actions of the military in Rivers State. Soldiers don't move unless the are ordered to move. Who order the soldiers to invade the collation centers?

Thank you.
The powerful Nigerian army has been ridiculed.
The GOC and COAS must be held accountable, I doubt if any officer can take such a decision on his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Racoon(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2019
THE most confused and useless electoral body ever seen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by teepain: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Richdad50:
Not all Professors are smart. Believe me! Not all your lecturers had common sense. Both phenomenom (smart and common sense)is open to both the poor and rich, schooled and non schooled, professors and artisans. It is never given freely from school as a degree. It is inert but also learned.

Alma mater;

University of Sokoto
Wolfson College, Cambridge
University of Oxford
Cambridge Commonwealth Trust

However, he is still devoid of 'applicable' smartness.
I celebrate every normal hardworking person on the street, walking with incredible wisdom and common sense but without the platform to apply it. Knowing fully well if given the oppurtunity of responsibility, will do outrageously better than Prof. Mamood Yakubu. You know yourself.

Richdad

Anyone would assume that they could do better than the INEC Chairman, if given the opportunity. However the INEC Chairman's job is not an easy or enviable one with the odds stacked against him heavily as a result of a number of factors: the intrigues and desperation of politicians and the penchant of party faithfuls to do anything to win at any cost regardless of the wishes of the people as well as the ease with which INEC ad-hoc staff can be bought - given that they are Nigerians with proclivities for quick enrichment.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2019
kaen1317:
Am sorry but the people no longer have faith in INEC and its elections.

Buhari's INEC
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Timijo(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I said it that PMB is not foolish like some Zombies on Nairaland. I know that PMB will not want to jeopardize the gains of the presidential elections by playing to the gallary in the various governorship elections in the states.

The INEC chairman will also want to protect his image and prevent sanctions on himself and his family members by International communities. The infractions at the February 23 elections was an eye openers to INEC and International community.Even PMB is fully aware that the process that gave him second term was not pure and he will not want to carry his luck too far.

We have to give it to the North. They are better strategists when it comes to politics. The fact is that the North is already regrouping and strategically positioning for 2023 presidency.

Southwest will be shocked at the political dynamics of 2023. I am sure that APC will attempt to present a Northern candidate in 2023 and if the likes of Tinubu and Oshimole proves stubborn, the North will support a PDP candidate from the North.
Are you the president spokesman? Do you know what is in his mind? INEC has an electoral body has failed Nigerians. This their new step is a pretentious one. They will still favour the ruling party by the time they announce the result.
Nigeria is a country that is full of injustice. What has been done to the soldiers that snatched ballot boxes in Rivers and other States during the election? The Kano Deputy Governor that tore ballot papers was just taken away and nothing more. The Kano state CP that declined to be manipulated has been transferred.
In Kaduna state, Barnawa and Kajuru votes were cancelled for no genuine reason and no one is talking about it. If the affected party goes to court, the case will be swept under the carpet sooner or later. No Justice in Nigeria again.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by poseidon12: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Whichever University that awarded Mr. Yakubu Professorship should withdraw it. He obviously doesn't deserve that title. And he is also a confirmed criminal. Very useless man. It would be on record that he organised the worst election in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Whenever INEC issues statements at such ungodly hours, then know that it's absolutely devilish. How can a body as big and sensitive as INEC be performing simple harmonic motion with its decisions? It's quite pathetic, grossly demeaning and an international disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians! Nonsense!!

Please look for another thread to type this.

INEC did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Honor10: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I said it that PMB is not foolish like some Zombies on Nairaland. I know that PMB will not want to jeopardize the gains of the presidential elections by playing to the gallary in the various governorship elections in the states.

The INEC chairman will also want to protect his image and prevent sanctions on himself and his family members by International communities. The infractions at the February 23 elections was an eye openers to INEC and International community.Even PMB is fully aware that the process that gave him second term was not pure and he will not want to carry his luck too far.

We have to give it to the North. They are better strategists when it comes to politics. The fact is that the North is already regrouping and strategically positioning for 2023 presidency.

Southwest will be shocked at the political dynamics of 2023. I am sure that APC will attempt to present a Northern candidate in 2023 and if the likes of Tinubu and Oshimole proves stubborn, the North will support a PDP candidate from the North.

wait till 2023 first, b4 u start ur nonsense prediction as u did for Atiku and he fail woefully.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by asamaigho(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2019
truthfulparrot:

the north are not better strategist, the govt in power just used military to intimidate southern nigeria,....the only problem with the south is lack of unity...as a result of ethnoreligious suspicion and greed.
The unity in the north is a result of their religion,while the christain north suffers political recognition,the majority muslim north enjoys it.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Confirmer(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
Richdad50:
Not all Professors are smart. Believe me! Not all your lecturers had common sense. Both phenomenom (smart and common sense)is open to both the poor and rich, schooled and non schooled, professors and artisans. It is never given freely from school as a degree. It is inert but also learned.

Alma mater;

University of Sokoto
Wolfson College, Cambridge
University of Oxford
Cambridge Commonwealth Trust

However, he is still devoid of 'applicable' smartness.
I celebrate every normal hardworking person on the street, walking with incredible wisdom and common sense but without the platform to apply it. Knowing fully well if given the oppurtunity of responsibility, will do outrageously better than Prof. Mamood Yakubu. You know yourself.

Richdad

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Confirmer(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2019
bettercreature:
The question now is, Who won the said local government

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by noisy45(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
truthfulparrot:

You guess is as good as my. Yorubas will be shocked 2023
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Opinedecandid(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Where APC is losing, they cancel.

They don't want Nigerians to dig up the fraud that produced Buhari on the 23rd of February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Bimpe29: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
INEC integrity and independence had been threatened.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Kauran bauchi on his way to......
Gov Mohammed abubakar on his way to......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Gaffass(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
PDP smiling
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Indispensable85(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
I understand the Bauchi governor is one of the worst governors in the north.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by nameo: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
poseidon12:
Whichever University that awarded Mr. Yakubu Professorship should withdraw it. He obviously doesn't deserve that title. And he is also a confirmed criminal. Very useless man. It would be on record that he organised the worst election in Nigeria's history.

The INEC chairman did the right thing here na.

Why are you guys still dishing him.

He was not the Bauchi Reg that cancelled the LGA arbitrarily. That cancellation was illegal as I said here that day. The INEC chairman and the commission has shown great courage in acknowledging the error and correcting it
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Seerach(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
bettercreature:
The question now is, Who won the said local government
Senator Bala A Muhammad (PDP) won the LGA with 40000+ over the Chaotic and Gobshite sitting Governor Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar (APC) left with 29000+.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.