Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi (50421 Views)

Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Seerach(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Indispensable85:
I understand the Bauchi governor is one of the worst governors in the north.
He is not one of them, he is the worst Dullard Governor ever in the history of this country.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Seerach(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
poseidon12:
Whichever University that awarded Mr. Yakubu Professorship should withdraw it. He obviously doesn't deserve that title. And he is also a confirmed criminal. Very useless man. It would be on record that he organised the worst election in Nigeria's history.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Indispensable85(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Seerach:

He is not one of them, he is the worst Dullard Governor ever in the history of this country.

Hahaha. ......
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by ChristianNorth: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Don't congratulate him yet, he might be working for the APC if INEC suddenly decided to declare him victorious!

A bargain has been struck or INEC is aiming a bigger state

It's a game of chess INEC is playing with politicians!

Let's see who will checkmate the other!
Bauchi is one of the heaviest voters in NE. The North needs it in PDP hand to retain power in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by buhariguy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Onojanson:
Somebody should take responsibility for the actions of the military in Rivers State. Soldiers don't move unless the are ordered to move. Who order the soldiers to invade the collation centers?
they're fake soldiers sent by thief wike.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by edemsimeon: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
I USED TO SAY IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THAT INEC LACKS CAPABILITY TO CONDUCT FREE,FAIR AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA. THIS IS THE WORST ELECTION I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by ayomilore: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tajmahal1000:
Hmmm, so, PDP’s Senator Bala Mohammed, immediate past FCT Minister and Patience Jonathan’s errand boy, who stole money from his Ministry to the point of stupor, and who is standing trial by EFCC for multi-billion Naira fraud along with his extremely rich (read, fraudulent) young son, Shamsudeen, has been conferred with legal immunity from prosecution with effect from May 29, 2019!

He is now the Governor-elect of Bauchi state!

Nigeria!

Omo I tire for this country ooo.
Voting looters into offices up and down
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by rexlims(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I said it that PMB is not foolish like some Zombies on Nairaland. I know that PMB will not want to jeopardize the gains of the presidential elections by playing to the gallary in the various governorship elections in the states.

The INEC chairman will also want to protect his image and prevent sanctions on himself and his family members by International communities. The infractions at the February 23 elections was an eye openers to INEC and International community.Even PMB is fully aware that the process that gave him second term was not pure and he will not want to carry his luck too far.

We have to give it to the North. They are better strategists when it comes to politics. The fact is that the North is already regrouping and strategically positioning for 2023 presidency.

Southwest will be shocked at the political dynamics of 2023. I am sure that APC will attempt to present a Northern candidate in 2023 and if the likes of Tinubu and Oshimole proves stubborn, the North will support a PDP candidate from the North.
my thoughts exactly. I told someone lately, that every other region should forget about presidency cos d north won't want to relinquish it.
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by jeeray(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
I love this guy
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by jeeray(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=76698549]Not all Professors are smart. Believe me! Not all your lecturers had common sense. Both phenomenom (smart and common sense)is open to both the poor and rich, schooled and non schooled, professors and artisans. It is never given freely from school as a degree. It is inert but also learned.

Alma mater;

University of Sokoto
Wolfson College, Cambridge
University of Oxford
Cambridge Commonwealth Trust

However, he is still devoid of 'applicable' smartness.
I celebrate every normal hardworking person on the street, walking with incredible wisdom and common sense but without the platform to apply it. Knowing fully well if given the oppurtunity of responsibility, will do outrageously better than Prof. Mamood Yakubu. You know yourself.

Richdad

I love this guy
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by tammie24: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I said it that PMB is not foolish like some Zombies on Nairaland. I know that PMB will not want to jeopardize the gains of the presidential elections by playing to the gallary in the various governorship elections in the states.

The INEC chairman will also want to protect his image and prevent sanctions on himself and his family members by International communities. The infractions at the February 23 elections was an eye openers to INEC and International community.Even PMB is fully aware that the process that gave him second term was not pure and he will not want to carry his luck too far.

We have to give it to the North. They are better strategists when it comes to politics. The fact is that the North is already regrouping and strategically positioning for 2023 presidency.

Southwest will be shocked at the political dynamics of 2023. I am sure that APC will attempt to present a Northern candidate in 2023 and if the likes of Tinubu and Oshimole proves stubborn, the North will support a PDP candidate from the North.
or a new party will emerge with new rules and full coded support from executive
Re: Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi by Turantula(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onojanson:
Somebody should take responsibility for the actions of the military in Rivers State. Soldiers don't move unless the are ordered to move. Who order the soldiers to invade the collation centers?
One of Gadhafi's former general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.