Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu (6524 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Shuku0kukobambi are you part of Tinubu slave?

You're a worse slave than anybody can be

To show how dumb you're, you're worshipping a Kwankwaso who picked his son in law to be governor ahead of every body in Kano. If he wins, he'd be worse than anything Tinubu has done.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by KunleyY19(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
TINUBU ... Baba Awon Okoro!!! Kano Will Never Be like Lagos Of Course... Abi wu dey check am

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by KunleyY19(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
At least He didn't field Is Son In Law like Okorocha and Kwankwasuya.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Akolawole(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

How is Tinubu 'running around' to rig kano? You people seem to have run out of ideas. The picture of Tinubu hugging Ganduje is an old one from way before the elections in the state. They are both in the same party so what's the big deal if they hug each other? Like I said, you people should be strategizing on how to win Kano. Tinubu is in Lagos minding his business. Involving him will not help Kwankwaso win Kano.

Tinubu this! Tinubu that!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they see Tinubu in their dream.

Tinubu is the national leader of APC and cochairman of APC campaign Council.

They even forgot that Tinubu acted as 'father' for Ajimobi's son at that wedding. Kai

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sorry for osibanjo in 2023 if Apc mistakenly rig ganduje in.....no be adeboye go need tell you say make u no contest...better pray say PDP win grin
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BuhariAdvocate: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rubbish .
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

Typical Afonja coward!
Face your masters for once. Haba !
You are also a Coward even on a faceless forum where nobody will beat you ?
Did they curse you guys with cowardice ?
Always afraid of facing his Fulani masters, rather you people will keep shouting Igbos your nightmare up and down like vulture even when Fulani is telling you no, Igbos are not the ones beating you today, I Fulani Man is responsible for your beatings, but trust afonja, he won't stop shouting Igbos just to save his @$$ from being attacked.
Unfortunately for them after chanting Igbos up and down it won't stop them from wiping your @$$.
Cowards!

When Ibo hear Oluomo dey come they hurriedly tidied up and put on their best behavior to impress the "boss"....Yemi "Aburumaku" Salami.
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by abubakarbabang7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
All the afonjas on this forum better go and warn ur master tinubu that Kano is not and will never be lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
abubakarbabang7:
All the afonjas on this forum better go and warn ur master tinubu that Kano is not and will never be lagos

It is display of deficient intelligence to say "lime will never be apple". Is there anyone who doesn't already know?

In Lagos we don't select son-in-laws to contest for governorship. We don't do it. So there is no one who doesn't already know that "Kano will never be Lagos".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
abubakarbabang7:
grin

Are you in kano?
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Preshy561(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
I pray for the innocent Yorubas living in kano if tinubu acts stupidly in this kano election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Are you in kano?

Na yanminri nau. grin. You sef get time!
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Na yanminri nau. grin. You sef get time!
no he's an Hausa man. Look at the year he created and view his posts. There are many on nairaland that hardly comment

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
gbosaa:
Where are Deomelo and his kinsmen?
They haven’t found a way to blame flatinoes and gully erosions yet?

Can’t Deomelo and his kinsmen save face by arguing that the post and message was photoshopped and being spread by an iPod piglet?

Afonjas don’t disappoint me this afternoon.

Hausa/Fulani can’t do anything to you from Kano, even if they attempt, Demola of Okota fame would’ve been back from yabaleft where he went to mend his broken skull.
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:
I pray for the innocent Yorubas living in kano if tinubu acts stupidly in this kano election.

They might descend on Ibos. grin
True talk.

I hear an Ibo trader was soaked in his blood in Taraba yesterday when people stormed out.
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Preshy561(f): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

When Ibo hear Oluomo dey come they hurriedly tidied up and put on their best behavior to impress the "boss"....Yemi "Aburumaku" Salami.
So, this is about Igbos now right?
Lool. I never expected less from you guys though

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by deomelo: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Instead of campaigning, the lazy people as usual dey spew insults, abusing Tinubu, preaching death and destruction violence..

And after getting defeated, the useless clowns go blame the same Tinubu for their loss.

God Bless Asiwaju Of Africa.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Preshy561(f): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

They might descend on Ibos. grin
True talk.

I hear an Ibo trader was soaked in his blood in Taraba yesterday when people stormed out.
Are you people really Okay?
Geese!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Preshy561(f): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
deomelo:
Instead of campaigning, the lazy people as usual dey spew insults, abusing Tinubu, preaching death and destruction violence..

And after getting defeated, the useless clowns go blame the same Tinubu for their loss.

grin grin
You forget that the man who called out tinubu is an ipob man grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

So, this is about Igbos now right?
Lool. I never expected less from you guys though

You step in the kitchen you will feel the oven heat. Dont expect it to be cool in this kitchen. The stoves are on high!
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
deomelo:

grin grin
[/s] error you forgot to mention ipob...now do the right thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

You forget that the man who called out tinubu is an ipob man grin
he forgot to mention ipob grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin

Tinubu is in West, in North...see how much fear catch Ibo. I dont know, has Tinubu ever travelled to East? The day he travels to Enugu many yanminri will pee on themselves with fear for this man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Endoscopy: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

Really? Like seriously? O.k, if he didn't install Ganduge (as you claim), what about his son-in-law that is the current PDP candidate? grin cheesy Your hypocrisy is something else. You prefer to worship and glorify Kwankwaso who is forming godfather in Kano (because he's in PDP), yet you turn around and castigate Tinubu's influence in Lagos. How do people like you live with your own duplicity? It doesn't make sense to reasonable folks.
c'mon keep shut my friend so because his son in law is in Pdp he is automatically his puppet
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by deomelo: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
DREAMZZZ:
error you forgot to mention ipob...now do the right thing
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob village nonsensical rubbish.
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob village nonsensical rubbish.
very good grin

5 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by deomelo: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Endoscopy:
c'mon keep shut my friend so because his son in law is in Pdp he is automatically his puppet

ipob, it's called nepotism and god-fatherism
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by deomelo: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Tinubu is in West, in North...see how much fear catch Ibo. I dont know, has Tinubu ever travelled to East? The day he travels to Enugu many yanminri will pee on themselves with fear for this man.

Asiwaju in ipob village ke? That one go be abomination, even sef, any association with Igbos is bad market and doomed to fail endeavor.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're a worse slave than anybody can be

To show how dumb you're, you're worshipping a Kwankwaso who picked his son in law to be governor ahead of every body in Kano. If he wins, he'd be worse than anything Tinubu has done.

At least he conceded his Senatorial ambition to put his son in-law in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by abubakarbabang7(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin
Are you in kano?
where would i be if not there
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by abubakarbabang7(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin
Are you in kano?
where would i be if not there?
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin north can never vote against their own, APC is fielding northern man probably el rufai to even stand a chance against pdp northern candidate
APC can never field a Northern candidate, maybe CPC or any other party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Turn President Buhari Into Clown On Twitter / Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.