Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu (6473 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2019
grin Hausa have started to hate tinubu more and more, I pity osinbanjo sha

Tinubu should try any nonsense and see what Hausa can do

https://twitter.com/i/status/1106474510771998720

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin Hausa have started to hate tinubu more and more, I pity osinbanjo sha

Tinubu should try any nonsense and see what Hausa can do

https://twitter.com/i/status/1106474510771998720
I love this!

Politics shouldn't be monotonous!

Wow! respect to Kano people!!!

They made this year's election worthwhile if not it would have been as boring as hell!

Cause we all know APC will want to claim all the post!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I love this!

Politics shouldn't be monotonous!

Wow! respect to Kano people!!!

They made this year's election worthwhile if not it would have been as boring as hell!

Cause we all know APC will want to claim all the post!!!
grin Hausa people will only use tinubu to do suya

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by EbukaHades10(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Not this shiitt again

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Kwankwaso and his red cap fanatics should focus on their efforts to install his son-inlaw as governor rather than dragging Tinubu into Kano politics.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:
Kwankwaso and his red cap fanatics should focus on their efforts to install his son-inlaw as governor rather than dragging Tinubu into Kano politic.
then why is tinubu running around looking for ways to rig kano?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
then why is tinubu running around looking for ways to rig kano?

How is Tinubu 'running around' to rig kano? You people seem to have run out of ideas. The picture of Tinubu hugging Ganduje is an old one from way before the elections in the state. They are both in the same party so what's the big deal if they hug each other? Like I said, you people should be strategizing on how to win Kano. Tinubu is in Lagos minding his business. Involving him will not help Kwankwaso win Kano.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

How is Tinubu 'running around' to rig kano? You people seem to have run out of ideas. The picture of Tinubu hugging Ganduje is an old one from way before the elections in the state. They are both in the same party so what's the big deal if they hug each other? Like I said, you people should be strategizing on how to win Kano. Tinubu is in Lagos minding his business. Involving him will not help Kwankwaso win Kano.
lies kano state is a very strategic state for tinubu 2023 ambition and he's doing everything possible to win it.look at the full speech

But body would rig us here, Nigeria belong to all of us, we know this country very well, no jupiter could come to Kano, becouse the story we are hearing one big man from Lagos were going round saying this and that must happen.

LET HIM KNOW KANO IS NOT LAGOS"

-Hon. Madakin Gini

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Not like his slaves..... Got me cracking. If you are Tinubu slave abeg share or like if you are not.

12 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
Not like his slaves..... Got me cracking. If you are Tinubu slave abeg share or like if you are not.
but serious how can a single man control 3 generation of rulers in Lagos state.

Fashola
Ambode
Sanwo olu

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
lies kano state is a very strategic state for tinubu 2023 ambition and he's doing everything possible to win it.look at the full speech

But body would rig us here, Nigeria belong to all of us, we know this country very well, no jupiter could come to Kano, becouse the story we are hearing one big man from Lagos were going round saying this and that must happen.

LET HIM KNOW KANO IS NOT LAGOS"

-Hon. Madakin Gini

You are already sounding like a loser. Continue obsessing over Tinubu. And when you people eventually lose you can blame him and then go to Lagos and arrest him for your loss.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

You are already sounding like a loser. Continue obsessing over Tinubu. And when you people eventually lose you can blame him and then go to Lagos and arrest him for your loss.
grin tinubu should try his usual nonsense first

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by scribble: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:

Fashola
Ambode
Sanwo olu

lagosians r dull

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
scribble:

lagosians r dull
mhen all senators are under him even his wife is a 3 time senator.

I heard a rumour his son will be Lagos state next governor

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
grin tinubu should try his usual nonsense first

Your camp is already sounding like losers who are looking for a scapegoat. Wait till after you people lose Kano and then go and arrest Tinubu after your loss and stop ranting all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:

Fashola
Ambode
Sanwo olu

I just tire... One man is just their god.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

Your camp is already sounding like losers who are looking for a scapegoat. Wait till after you people lose Kano and then go and arrest Tinubu after your loss and stop ranting all over the place.
tongue PDP ain't loosing kano state

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
tongue PDP ain't loosing kano state

I am sure even you don't believe yourself, else there'll be no need for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
So na this people Tinubu dey bank on in 2023 to vote him over a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal?

Never

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:

Fashola
Ambode
Sanwo olu

Kwankwaso would soon beat that record I am sure. He installed Ganduje, remember? And if Ganduje loses he would have succeeded in installing his son-in-law as well. Even Tinubu hasn't tried that sort of thing in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi are you part of Tinubu slave?

6 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
So na this people Tinubu dey bank on in 2023 to vote him over a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal?

Never
grin north can never vote against their own, APC is fielding northern man probably el rufai to even stand a chance against pdp northern candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

Kwankwaso would soon beat that record I am sure. He installed Ganduje, remember? And if Ganduje loses he would have succeeded in installing his son-in-law as well. Even Tinubu hasn't tried that sort of thing in Lagos.
he didn't installed ganduje

3 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
he didn't installed ganduje

Really? Like seriously? O.k, if he didn't install Ganduge (as you claim), what about his son-in-law that is the current PDP candidate? grin cheesy Your hypocrisy is something else. You prefer to worship and glorify Kwankwaso who is forming godfather in Kano (because he's in PDP), yet you turn around and castigate Tinubu's influence in Lagos. How do people like you live with your own duplicity? It doesn't make sense to reasonable folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tiefnubu slaves, your masters have called you out,oya come and gather here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
afroniger:

Really? Like seriously? O.k, if he didn't install Ganduge (as you claim), what about his son-in-law that is the current PDP candidate? grin cheesy You hypocrisy is something else. You prefer to worship and glorify Kwankwaso who is forming godfather in Kano, yet you turn around and castigate Tinubu's influence in Lagos. How do people like you live with your own duplicity? It doesn't make sense to reasonable folks.
did kwakwanson force his people to vote PDP?.

Unlike tinubu, kano people actually decides
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by afroniger: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
did kwakwanson force his people to vote PDP?.

Unlike tinubu, kano people actually decides

Lmao. The same Kwankwaso that singlehandedly handpicked his son-in-law against the wishes of other PDP stakeholders in the state, sotay a court recently disqualified his son-in-law and ordered a new primary until another court set aside the judgement. Some of you don't even know how to defend your own hypocrisy. Y'all think you are dealing with fools when you exhibit your hypocrisy with a straight face. So Tinubu is a bad 'godfather' because he's in APC, but the likes of Bukola Saraki and Kwankwaso are saintly godfathers because they are in PDP. Guy, you no try.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where are Deomelo and his kinsmen?
They haven’t found a way to blame flatinoes and gully erosions yet?

Can’t Deomelo and his kinsmen save face by arguing that the post and message was photoshopped and being spread by an iPod piglet?

Afonjas don’t disappoint me this afternoon.

Hausa/Fulani can’t do anything to you from Kano, even if they attempt, Demola of Okota fame would’ve been back from yabaleft where he went to mend his broken skull.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by slivertongue: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
APC is a scam
Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
When Tinubu step foot in any domain outside Lagos fear begin catch the people. The man is not even in government. grin

Nothing do you Jagaban, forge ahead!

Kano, of course, can never be Lagos! grin

5 Likes

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
The name "Tinubu" puts Ibo adrenaline in acceleration. It brings out their paranoia and fear of the man. grin

Ibo people we no dey trust una again...Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu by ISLAMBAD: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

[s]The name "Tinubu" puts Ibo adrenaline in acceleration. It brings out their paranoia and fear of the man. grin

Ibo people we no dey trust una again...Tinubu![/s]
Typical Afonja coward!
Face your masters for once. Haba !
You are also a Coward even on a faceless forum where nobody will beat you ?
Did they curse you guys with cowardice ?
Always afraid of facing his Fulani masters, rather you people will keep shouting Igbos your nightmare up and down like vulture even when Fulani is telling you no, Igbos are not the ones beating you today, I Fulani Man is responsible for your beatings, but trust afonja, he won't stop shouting Igbos just to save himself from being attacked.
Unfortunately for them after chanting Igbos up and down it won't stop them from wiping your @$$.
Cowards!

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned / Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES / BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Dies In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.