Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year (65816 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Amagite2: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actress Omotola Jalade’s first daughter, Princess Ekeinde, has returned to Nigeria, 6 weeks after graduating from Eastern Mediterranean University, in Northern Cyprus.

Excited Omotola has welcomed her and is ready for a girls time with her. She also revealed she has not seen Princess in 2 years.

Omotola wrote;

"See whose back in the Neighbourhood! @tolar_ek ,The First Grad in our Nucl. Haven't seen her in 2 yrs! Watch out for our girls time updates! Happy Saturday to ya ! �❤."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/havent-seen-her-in-2-yrs-omotola-says-as-her-1st-daughter-returns-to-nigeria.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Remijuice: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
I can't help it. Anytime I see this her daughter the first thing that comes to my mind is "No One NOSE Tomorrow".

This Land Is For Sale
Show Your Business To The World
Just N1,500

112 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
S
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
U
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
What do we do now?

15 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by meobizy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Their weaves look horrible.

SPACE FOR SALE.
This promo starts and ends in a minute.
I have reduced my price by 90%.
Advertising here is now 1,500 NGN.
I accept Bitcoin, bank transfer, Wester Union transfer and airtime equivalent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin okay we have noticed your daughter angry can we move on please

I buy all verified Adsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Bigmugu: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin
AdsenseSnow:
grin okay we have noticed your daughter angry can we move on please

I buy all verified Adsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by logan2(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
like for omosexy , share for daughter

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Remijuice:
I can't help it. Anytime I see this her daughter the first thing that comes to my mind is "No One NOSE Tomorrow".

This Land Is For Sale
Just N1,500

11 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
logan2:

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Amuocha: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by LesbianBoy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is she still a virgin?

10 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Is she still a virgin?
Ask Google

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by biggerboyc(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by millos: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
She looks pretttttiiii..I love Omotola

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
logan2:
Is your life that meaningless and.empty that you need likes on a cheap forum so badly ?
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by coolestchris(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na wa oh, another new olosho has been released into the Nigeria economy.
lemme search if she is on Insta message

5 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Why is she facially older than her mom?

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Topmaike007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Remijuice:

This Land Is For Sale
Just N1,500
funny you,the girl nose no be here oo

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
OK.
Mean while, this lady once said she has adopted kids. Where are they?
Why can't she flaunt them the way she is flaunting her biological kids?
If you can't treat them equally, why adopt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Guzel: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Is she still a virgin?
Kibris yahoo boys don design her

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Topmaike007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Muscomide: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
See dem with dem fake hair. Team natural joor!
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Zona123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
MRsoftapple:
Why is she facially older than her mom?

Na her father give am that face
Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by umarshehu58(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Remijuice:

This Land Is For Sale
Just N1,500

Wicked

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by tesppidd: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
This old woman should keep her family out of social media abeg.

We don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
senior and Junior olosho

4 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.