Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please Marry My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Marry My Friend (2566 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
She is self employed and very good at it too.... Hair. Ohhh my friend!
She is tall, dark and beautiful. Real African queen wink
She is very useful around the house and humble.
She is over 40 but less than 44.
She trained graduates but....... awrrrrhhhhh na this angle de pain me pass angry
Her selfless nature sees her putting everyone abi carrying others load on her head to her own hurt. And people sabi take advantage.
In short, i no fit shout again!

It is about time she started looking out for herself. She will always say, i leave it to God.
She is my very good friend!!!

undecided She will probably have my skin if she finds out about this but am doing it all the same.

S>O>S smiley
Re: Please Marry My Friend by overdrive(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Inbox me her digits Sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Please Marry My Friend by Remijuice: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
She looks like Genevieve Nnaji or Eniola Badmus
Re: Please Marry My Friend by tbibuzz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
HisWays1st:
She trained graduates but....... awrrrrhhhhh na this angle de pain me pass angry
Her selfless nature sees her putting everyone abi carrying others load on her head to her own hurt. And people sabi take advantage.

It is about time she started looking out for herself. She will always say, i leave it to God.

undecided She will probably have my skin if she finds out about this but am doing it all the same.

S>O>S smiley

she no get picture ni?
Re: Please Marry My Friend by lomprico(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Does she want to get married?

2 Likes

Re: Please Marry My Friend by zed7: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
.Marriage is not a pity arrangement. If she's found 'marriageable' someone will.

3 Likes

Re: Please Marry My Friend by ElsonMorali: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
You're starting what you can't finish Mr. Op.

You want to deliver your friend to sharks.

4 Likes

Re: Please Marry My Friend by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
lomprico:
The big question. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Marry My Friend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
My Terms & Condition

She mustn't be a religious robot (no church & no mosque).

She mustn't be a yellow-pawpaw (fair in complexion).

She mustn't be as fat as Eniola Badmus but she could be as thick as Mizmycoli.

She mustn't be a junkie (no tramadol, codeine, marijuana). Alcohol consumption will be under my strict supervision - because there's hardly any Olosho in Naija that doesn't take Smirnoff & small stout. grin

She mustn't keep more than 2 friends.

She must be totally submissive unto me - and as the head of the house, my decision in all matters is final.

She must be sapiosexually intelligent. Able to read, write & tincture my brain with smart riddles & puzzles.

She must deactivate all her social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat) with the exception of Twitter & Nairaland. They don't call me "Kimson Jong-Un" for nothing. grin

None of her family members shall be allowed to turn my house into a refugee or IDP camp. Any family members on visitation must give me atleast 2months notice. No mògbo mòbranch. grin

She must be ready to replace her simcards & email addresses inorder to discard all the predators from her 1st & 2nd republics. grin

She must be a business oriented person because I can not allow her work in a corporate environment where CEOs like Uzoma Dozie of DiamondBank or Former CBN Governor like Sanusi Lamido will be camping her at Hilton or Sheraton Hotel for TDB romps. grin

Therefore, I will open a shop for her at New Market in Ijebu - where she will be selling Milo, Bournvita, Titus Sardine, Dangote Spaghetti, Honeywell Macaroni & Indomie Hungryman Noodles. grin

And lastly, she must be ready to be a good wife. Who is a good wife?

According to Chanakya, a good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Marry My Friend by MizMyColi(f): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Zoharariel:
My Terms & Condition

She mustn't be a junkie (no tramadol, codeine, marijuana). Alcohol consumption will be under my strict supervision - because there's hardly any Olosho in Naija that doesn't take Smirnoff & small stout. grin

She must be totally submissive unto me - and as the head of the house, my decision in all matters is final.

She must be sapiosexually intelligent. Able to read, write & tincture my brain with smart riddles & puzzles.

She must deactivate all her social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat) with the exception of Twitter & Nairaland. They don't call me "Kimson Jong-Un" for nothing. grin

None of her family members shall be allowed to turn my house into a refugee or IDP camp. Any family members on visitation must give me atleast 2months notice. No mògbo mòbranch. grin

She must be ready to replace her simcards & email addresses inorder to discard all the predators from her 1st & 2nd republics. grin

She must be a business oriented person because I can not allow her work in a corporate environment where CEOs like Uzoma Dozie of DiamondBank or Former CBN Governor like Sanusi Lamido will be camping her at Hilton or Sheraton Hotel for TDB romps. grin

Therefore, I will open a shop for her at New Market in Ijebu - where she will be selling Milo, Bournvita, Titus Sardine, Dangote Spaghetti, Honeywell Macaroni & Indomie Hungryman Noodles. grin

According to Chanakya, a good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night. grin

Something is doing you there, abi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Marry My Friend by tillaman(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Zoharariel:
My Terms & Condition

you are kidding right?
Re: Please Marry My Friend by SHEYOR(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
HisWays1st:

S>O>S smiley

Kindly text me her number on 07084497926..Tanxc
Re: Please Marry My Friend by Desire18: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
[Ahhhh, u r wicked ooo grin ;Dquote author=Zoharariel post=76722399]My Terms & Condition

According to Chanakya, a good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night. grin[/quote]
Re: Please Marry My Friend by Raalsalghul: 6:10am On Mar 18, 2019
HisWays1st:

S>O>S smiley

If she's soo perfect, why isn't she married yet?
Re: Please Marry My Friend by Ganjafama(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
HisWays1st:

S>O>S smiley

If she is based in Delta state, send me a pm
Re: Please Marry My Friend by sirpekun: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bashir Abubakar, Custom officer who rejected $420,000 bribe on tramadol has been promoted
A Custom officer, Bashir Abubakar who rejected the sum of $420,000 bribe in 2018 has being promoted by the service.

Bashir Abubakar of Apapa Area Command has now being promoted to an Assistant Comptroller General (ACG) after he rejected $420,000 bribe.According to reports, Bashir Abubakar rejected the said sum in 2018 from an importer who tried to clear container loads of tramadol.

Importation of Tramadol is prohibited and was banned following an undercover investigation and expose by BBC Africa.
Check out https://idonsabi.com/bashir-abubakar-customs-officer-who-rejected-420000-bribe-on-tramadol-has-been-promoted/ to read more

Desire18:
[Ahhhh, u r wicked ooo grin ;Dquote author=Zoharariel post=76722399]My Terms & Condition

Re: Please Marry My Friend by MelaninGold(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
HisWays1st:

S>O>S smiley
Hello please I have someone for you.. this is his number 08058727377. Try and reach out to him. God bless. And also let me have her number so I can get it to him.

Re: Please Marry My Friend by Mizwisdom(f): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Begging someone to marry your friend isn't the way to go. Why not match make with someone around you there?

1 Like

Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
overdrive:
Inbox me her digits Sharp sharp.

Uncle, it is well. This sharp sharp moves, am not getting.
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Remijuice:
She looks like Genevieve Nnaji or Eniola Badmus

None of the above Sir. She is fearfully and wonderfully made. No remaining caste.
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
tbibuzz:

she no get picture ni?

We prefer live viewing... Sorry
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
lomprico:

Yes Sir. Some don't but Yes!
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
zed7:
.Marriage is not a pity arrangement. If she's found 'marriageable' someone will.

We are not on a pity coater Sir and you have a good point. Dont forget that she will have my skin if she finds out.
Thanks
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
ElsonMorali:
You're starting what you can't finish Mr. Op.

You want to deliver your friend to sharks.
I am a SharkWhale and am going to finish this! wink

1 Like

Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Desire18:

This soooo long a letter. Summarize please?
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
MizMyColi:

Something is doing you there, abi? undecided

Nothing do am oooo….
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
SHEYOR:

Kindly text me her number on 07084497926..Tanxc
NO!!
Please take off your number.
Check my profile and send an email.
Thanks
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:

If she's soo perfect, why isn't she married yet?

I do not recall any line that has "perfect"
Am so sorry but she is not perfect.
Thanks.
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ganjafama:
If she is based in Delta state, send me a pm

Am sorry, she is not in Delta.
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
sirpekun:
Bashir Abubakar, Custom officer who rejected $420,000 bribe on tramadol has been promoted
A Custom officer, Bashir Abubakar who rejected the sum of $420,000 bribe in 2018 has being promoted by the service.

Bashir Abubakar of Apapa Area Command has now being promoted to an Assistant Comptroller General (ACG) after he rejected $420,000 bribe.According to reports, Bashir Abubakar rejected the said sum in 2018 from an importer who tried to clear container loads of tramadol.

Importation of Tramadol is prohibited and was banned following an undercover investigation and expose by BBC Africa.
Check out https://idonsabi.com/bashir-abubakar-customs-officer-who-rejected-420000-bribe-on-tramadol-has-been-promoted/ to read more

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Marry My Friend by HisWays1st: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=MelaninGold post=76774637][/quote]

Thank you. wink
That person may have to come himself. I do not want to be shot,
Please check my profile and send an email. @gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. / A Philippines/nigeria Lady Looking For Nigeria Father / Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.