Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (20600 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Day169: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reno's still crying over his 'spilt milk'!
Gotta move on Bro.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by chloride6: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
You dont prove it with wealth too..

Buhari's integrity is tried and trusted.

What about you?
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by rusher14: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
If he was stealing like mama peace would he be poor?
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Benlight: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
satan will soon go and complain to God that these APC people want to overtake him with lies. Buhari poorer? Maybe e meant buhari is now a pourer of more money into his accounts and that of his family members.

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari is poorer in integrity now than in 2015. angry
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Charly68: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
You prove it by grabbing I think..you guy should be ashamed of yourself for defending corruption everywhere
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Halo22: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am so disappointed in Osinbajo totally. How could a man of God of his calibre be defending hypocrisy when he knows outrightly when people are suffering the effect. May God Forgive him.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Faith04677: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove below

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Northerners are contented with poverty.
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
We gave him ₦1000 at the end. I just shook my head.
What was this man going to do with ₦500?
What can ₦500 buy in today's Nigeria?
Our conscience didn't allow us pay ₦500,that was why we gave him ₦1000.This is a man that isn't less than 50years.
The poverty thing is good news to most people up north.

Bargaining with someone from the north is an experience to be remembered

you can say something outrageous and theyll still take it

when i realised it i tried not to go too low because even you who got the deal will be feeling bad

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Numlockz: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
etrouble:

Your lineage and generation is already destroyed by your foolishness.

This post election lost depression is serious

You dey online dey form Rambo if you see trouble you go run oo.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
etrouble:
Yes, you prove integrity by looting.

Let agree Jonathan was looting, then Osinbajo and co should take us for granted Will evil plus evil make Nigeria great This regime is dead on arrival. Condemn what is condemnable
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by YourFreedom(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Osibanjo .... It's the truth . Buhari was handed a richer Nigeria... But he has made her poorer.
. That is why buhari is poorer too
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by OmonoWrites: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
You people cannot turn all Nigerians to Almajiri. Go to hell with your poverty glamorization.

3 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Darevofpeace(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
baliyubla:
Osinbande is just a core Ogboni man and not a pastor. Btw, what happened to trader money?
@Ogboni,your finding's are so deep,when he came to Ogbomosho, I was so close to the podium he stood, I did tried to look at his eyes several times,with the calibre of people like Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Osinbajo might have soiled his own soul, he looks so fragile, pale and non peaceful.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Adakintroy: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
I will love to say he has miss his calling but i will be wrong. Being a politician can offer one an even greater opportunity of outreach.. changing lifes.

Many God's servants were politician. I.e served at the highest level of politics in their days (daniel, david, solomon, moses..e.t.c). It's all about standing firm with the truth at all times. No matter what distinguish yourself.

Daniel was brought before the king dariuse (I think) on recommendation of the Queens mother as one who had distinguished himself during the reign of the former king. Even then he spoke the truth concerning "the handwriting on the wall". He told the kING that what befell his father was going to befall him as a result of pride and disrespect for God.

Osibanjo can just say the truth sometimes and distinguish himself. Am not a politician. However, This administration is just bad. The hunger is so high. People simply adjusted. That's all!.. Notice prostitution and 419 has increase. Not just increase it intensify and went diabolical.People don't want to Robb and be shot!.. so they do whatever I'mmoral but legal act they can find.

President poorer than when he came into office. What does that even mean?

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

Bargaining with someone from the north is an experience to be remembered

you can say something outrageous and theyll still take it

when i realised it i tried not to go too low because even you that got the deal will be feeling bad

I love the northerners for one thing, which simplicity. life is nothing to them but just the basics, their immediate needs. compare to we the southerners.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Northerners are contented with poverty.
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
We gave him ₦1000 at the end. I just shook my head.
What was this man going to do with ₦500?
What can ₦500 buy in today's Nigeria?
Our conscience didn't allow us pay ₦500,that was why we gave him ₦1000.This is a man that isn't less than 50years.
The poverty thing is good news to most people up north.

what lessons did you learn from that simple scenario? it isn't about poverty but something more it.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Any zombie that believes this fake pastor can believe anything,tomorow is oct 1st 1985.... Then the
Cable-stayed bridge. The Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres is for sale and dangotee just bougt it last night,,,,,,,nigerians o i weep,there is God o... It is finish,osibanjo will get a querey for saying this poo without bubu aproving it spits
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by sagenaija: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari poor?

Was he ever poor, unless they have a different definition of poverty?

FACTS:
1. A retired General of the Nigerian army: was his full salary entitlement for life stopped or did he in "integrity" decline it?
2. A former "Head of State": does nothing go with this even after leaving office?
3. A former Petroleum Minister: was there no parting 'gift' that went with this office or again, did he decline it and we did not know?
4. A former Sole Administrator of Petroleum Trust Fund: did he earn nothing here?
5. A farmer with cows: does he have only a handful of cows or what exactly is the number, and when we convert that to monetary value what do we get - peanuts or millions.

I think many in Nigeria are not able to look at things rightly and just go with anything that they hear or read.
Buhari poor? Lol!

3 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by boxypane(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
This Reno omocking will die of frustration ooo grin
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mandynews:

Source: https://mandynews.com/osinbajo-buhari-poorer-now-compared-to-2015-reno-omokri-react/

Pure back to back facts.

Are u an active Fx Trader? Check my signature.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I love the northerners for one thing, which simplicity. life is nothing to them but just the basics, their immediate needs. compare to we the southerners.

it has a spiritual benefit because its good to be content and have a peace of mind. but it leads them to be easily exploited because they feel that material things and physical comfort dont matter at all

they matter, actually. maybe we in the south overestimate their importance but at least it helps us to strive for more

their own, they feel a poor status or condition is their lot from God and they dont need to do anything about it. and the fact that they have produced the highest number of presidents, the constitution (i think?) is biased in their favour, their traditional rulers are balling and the place is still so messed up shows that the mindset has some drawbacks

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by NwaliE01: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
etrouble:
Yes, you prove integrity by looting.

You are also right
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Generalyemi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
You need food!!
lol haha
you are devlish
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Faith04677:
See prove below
oga scam u nor try at all,that u betslip code looks funny,only u sit down and take a close look at it bet 9ja can never generate that igbo code,now aseess urself,if u one learn work pm me,u dey try scam poor nigerians,d blacks should be ur target its the white after all the did to our fore fathers they deserve every thing that falls on them,get a life mumu
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:

You need food!!
kia some people wicked o,them nor they sorry for person,u are wicked o
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by oglalasioux(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari's next level is to make sure every Nigeria is VERY POOR. By the time these people are done with us, we'll all queue up over night to get visa to Burkina Faso.

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari is not poor by any stretch of the imagination but he probably has an austere and conservative lifestyle in accordance with his culture, military training and age/generation

He probably doesnt lavish money on himself, hes not into flashy or elaborate wears and we can see that he doesnt eat much. I think thats what all this "Buhari is poor" stuff theyre feeding us is supposed to mean

Its a shame that we cant appreciate him because he has led quite an extraordinary life. all the way from a small town in the north, rising through the military ranks, contesting so many times until he won, being ill for long and still coming back. Its not easy for a 70+ year old man

We would be taking lessons and being inspired by him if he were not using our lives to play football cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Trezagezz: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s][/s]
buhariguy:
so real pastors enrich themselves illegally and call it Gods blessing. Idiotic pigs want buhari and osinbajo to be stealing like thief obj, thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon
[s][/s]

Must you type rubbish...,why don't you learn from sane people

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by marosmart(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
You need food!!
Savage
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by festico: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Does this Osibanjo think that all nigerian are almajiri that you can deceive at any time .
If Buhari is poorer that simply means he is not making progress in his life how then can nigerian move forward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIM Registration: NCC Makes NIN Compulsory / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.