Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (20605 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
A government that weaponises and glorifies poverty
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Ceomanchuria: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:

You need food!!
I swear to God
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by samfrancis1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
so real pastors enrich themselves illegally and call it Gods blessing. Idiotic pigs want buhari and osinbajo to be stealing like thief obj, thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon
if not for your been mumuish, I would have asked if they stopped receivinf salary or it's been cut low from how much it was in 2015
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Tupacc: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
Davash222:
Osibanjo is just destroying his lineage with his mouth. Most people look up to him as a man of God but unfortunately, he's a lost soul.
[/s]
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Tupacc: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
emmasege:
Osinbajo was never a Christian before being ordained a pastor in RCCG. Anyway, if 'Remi Tinubu could be made a pastor in the church, any Son of Belial or daughter of Jezebel who masquerades as a Christian, can.

Osinbajo will definitely pay for his lies.....
[/s]
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Tupacc: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
Northerners are contented with poverty.
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
We gave him ₦1000 at the end. I just shook my head.
What was this man going to do with ₦500?
What can ₦500 buy in today's Nigeria?
Our conscience didn't allow us pay ₦500,that was why we gave him ₦1000.This is a man that isn't less than 50years.
The poverty thing is good news to most people up north.
[/s]

You yourself... Are you rich? Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by fykes(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2019
OmonoWrites:
You people cannot turn all Nigerians to Almajiri. Go to hell with your poverty glamorization.
Strong words...
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by toplinetrtrend: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2019
buhariguy:
thief reno dont even know what he is saying. so integrity is by how you increase your wealth without earning it.

If you had read what Reno wrote well, you would have seen that he also showed why the so-called poverty of buhari is a lie. He is poor, yet his kids fly first class BA,

And you the defender, had rarely seen the inside of a plane before.

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by seguno2: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2019
etrouble:
Yes, you prove integrity by looting.

Like Abacha, his wife and family?
Has progreThief Buhari agreed that Abacha stole our money yet
Please let us know when Barawo bubu does.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by seguno2: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
I've said it before,
Buhari's intergrity is useless as P in Psychology.

grin

Does his integrity even exist or it is a propaganda creation and figment of zombie imagination

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2019
I wonder why Osinbajo can just maintain silence if he has nothing truthful to say.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by RealityShot: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Flets:
What is the incentive of living in this shithole? To think that Osinbajo believes we are all dumbos is depressing.
remember his a lecturer.

so am NOT surprised at all ...
they think they know it all

one word for Osibanjo: "TRADERMONI"
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by wapana(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2019
As a pastor,stop talking about what u are not sure of.Are u Mr.President's account then & now?Why do we choose to favour man than God?
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

You yourself... Are you rich? Lol.
At least, i don't glorify poverty.

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by BIGGIE121(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2019
buhariguy:
so real pastors enrich themselves illegally and call it Gods blessing. Idiotic pigs want buhari and osinbajo to be stealing like thief obj, thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon

bros you are one of the dumb and gullible nigerians we are talking about, may be you should go through reno omokiri's tweet once more ,so that u will understand the garbage your vice president is saying,

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by tuniski: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
Our conscience didn't allow us pay ₦500,that was why we gave him ₦1000.This is a man that isn't less than 50years.

You are right they see poverty as a virtue. Reason being blinded by religion and a man living in generational Poverty assumes lacking is destiny!

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

it has a spiritual benefit because its good to be content and have a peace of mind. but it leads them to be easily exploited because they feel that material things and physical comfort dont matter at all

they matter, actually. maybe we in the south overestimate their importance but at least it helps us to strive for more

their own, they feel a poor status or condition is their lot from God and they dont need to do anything about it. and the fact that they have produced the highest number of presidents, the constitution (i think?) is biased in their favour, their traditional rulers are balling and the place is still so messed up shows that the mindset has some drawbacks

ma'am I won't disagree with you but if we look deep we have same effect down south. the effect of religion on Nigerians is just out of it, our religious leaders preach contentment to us the Christ and mohammed followers go to pray and bless the thieves and milkers of our commonwealth. like you said the acceptability of the contentment theory by the northerners is really out of the natural, a fall out of lark of formal education. the public servants are really a harm to us.
from my observation (though I've never been out of the country), the western world folks don't really go for wealth but their daily and basic needs as a result of the ruling class making available their essential needs but here we have been made to awaken to acquire and enrich ourselves all in the bid to beat poverty.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
BIGGIE121:

bros you are one of the dumb and gullible nigerians we are talking about, may be you should go through reno omokiri's tweet once more ,so that u will understand the garbage your vice president is saying,

my bro reno case is pot calling kettle black. would he say he was clean during gej admin
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

ma'am I won't disagree with you but if we look deep we have same effect down south. the effect of religion on Nigerians is just out of it, our religious leaders preach contentment to us the Christ and mohammed followers go to pray and bless the thieves and milkers of our commonwealth. like you said the acceptability of the contentment theory by the northerners is really out of the natural, a fall out of lark of formal education. the public servants are really a harm to us.
from my observation (though I've never been out of the country), the western world folks don't really go for wealth but their daily and basic needs as a result of the ruling class making available their essential needs but here we have been made to awaken to acquire and enrich ourselves all in the bid to beat poverty.

We have some of it down south, but not to the same extent. In fact, we actually have a problem with pastors prioritising teachings about wealth -prosperity gospel- so sometimes we even do the direct opposite

i would say people in the western world are freer to pursue ambition because they generally arent held back by the stuff that messes us up here like school fees, no light, no water and all those things. Youre right that the fight against poverty makes us sit up. But it shouldnt turn one into an animal. Our politicians who have won this fight, do you see how irrationally they are behaving?

Because they cant bear to go back down a notch. And when you look into their pasts, they were even the most idealistic and optimistic ones

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

We have some of it down south, but not to the same extent. In fact, we actually have a problem with pastors prioritising teachings about wealth -prosperity gospel- so sometimes we even do the direct opposite

i would say people in the western world are freer to pursue ambition because they generally arent held back by the stuff that messes us up here like school fees, no light, no water and all those things. Youre right that the fight against poverty makes us sit up. But it shouldnt turn one into an animal. Our politicians who have won this fight, do you see how irrationally they are behaving?

Because they cant bear to go back down a notch. And when you look into their pasts, they were even the most idealistic and optimistic ones

yeah we in the south have come off accepting the poverty life theory but the worse it is the "animal" instinct, tendency and the desperation at which we from the south now seek wealth is just alarming and scary.
in all three of the five social institutions that govern the social system has really failed us. the political, religion and educational institutions has dealt and done us more harm than proportionally acceptable. the north is worse hit with educational starvation hence their masses accepting poverty as a way of life.
come to think of it, won't education rob them of the virtue of simplicity they have at end of it all if given the right exposure. fine it will take away some inhuman nature but open to the volatile greed we now bear southward.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Lagyaovye33: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Mr osinbajo is buhari still wearing those clothes he used to wear during 2015 campaign?
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2019
undecided
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by princfred(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Called a northerner to do some work for me, the guy asked for₦500 when we demanded his bill. Somebody said it is honesty. I disagreed. It is pure foolishness.
It's because they are not too responsible to train their kids in school or vocation nor pay house rent. Even transport fare is not much on their agenda. Likely the more money you give him will go into marrying more wives are producing more almajiri - a cobra effect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
It's because they are not too responsible to train their kids in school or vocation nor pay house rent. Even transport fare is not much on their agenda. Likely the more money you give him will go into marrying more wives are producing more almajiri - a cobra effect.
Strange but funny.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by princfred(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2019
The type of ass licking Osibanjo is packaging and will be dishing out to Buhari nonstop in the few coming years will be epic in a phonily stupid way.
He will invoke and utilize the maximum legendary prowess of Yoruba ass licking to see if Buhari-Jubril will consider him for the high office. There will be no shit left near Buhari's ass by the time Osii is half way through with him.
The man don't mind burning his fake pastor certificate on national TV or in a mosque if they wish and if that's what it takes.
When you hear him speak you will know his head is too far buried deep into Buharis' ass and the stench he will spew will make ghosts sneeze. grin cheesy wink

But Osibanjo is not necessarily a bad man if you know what i mean. I pray they live him alive through it all. He prays too.
And, Reno along with many sane Nigerians, will have a lot of neck straightening to do.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Tupacc: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
At least, i don't glorify poverty.

Asaro.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Tupacc:

Asaro.
Same to you.
Singing... Back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by princfred(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I love the northerners for one thing, which simplicity. life is nothing to them but just the basics, their immediate needs. compare to we the southerners.
Yeah the basics is marrying 30 wives and breeding 52 as almajiris. Any shallow man should love that too until the almajiris suffer soo much, envy soo much, hate soo much or wonder what they are doing on earth and give up on life and become suicidal BH, FH etc. Or depend on coveting government power, merited or not, to subjugate others just to survive. Please even sophisticated moronism is better. grin

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
Yeah the basics is marrying 30 wives and breeding 52 as almajiris. Any shallow man should love that too until the almajiris suffer soo much, envy soo much, hate soo much or wonder what they are doing on earth and give up on life and become suicidal BH, FH etc. Or depend on coveting government power, merited or not, to subjugate others just to survive. Please even sophisticated moronism is better. grin

what the drift?
I don't get you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s N25bn Fraud Case / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP / Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.