Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand (26893 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by sonofElElyon: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
You are upset like this because Muslims have been targeted this time. They are upset because Christians have been routinely targeted but Muslims haven't spoken vehemently against such attacks.. Why don't we all just condemn evil doers with one voice instead of looking out for only our own people

ollah2:

I never said the initial statement was right but didn't the other two christians take it to the next levels? They were happy it happened while wishing for more to happen and if you need more of it, head over to the initial thread so the see how happy they were and the number of likes those comments received then do the maths and you will see the hatred the christians are nursing in their hearts towards muslims yet they claim they are peace loving people and also tolerant.

Your faith and believe is respected as long as it's not pushed down anybody's throats to look like it's the creme de la creme calling theirs false and yours life.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MYJIST(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You have eyes to read and brain to assimilate but as usual, always defending rather than condemning
I didn't defend or condemn anything, I just asked you a simple question. But you realised, answering would rather prove your point useless. We have a topic here, lemme rephrase it for you... MURIC accuses christians without facts. or MURIC pitches muslims against christians with false allegations. Sannu! I won't say anything again, not a word!
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
MYJIST:
Let's face facts... If MURIC didn't raise this issue... we won't be talking about this in the first place. I'm not saying this because i hate muslims. as a matter of fact, one of my close friend is a muslim, we relate very well. If I need help, he's amongst the first line of friends i'd contact for help. But major world terrorist organisations are islam affiliated, like it or not. What we're doing here, is exactly what MURIC wants. to incite hate. No Pastor will ever tell his congregation to kill a muslim. And you choose to see those who didn't condemn, over those who did condemn. You just saw what you wanted to see.

Talk about yourself, go and check the original thread. Secondly, those major world terrorist organisations aren't only islam affiliated but a combination of USA, Saudi Arabia and Isreal. These three nations needs to be checked for these incidents to stop.

In case you don't know, Al Qeada metamorphosed into ISIS

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

i'm being factual and only a foool will believe your story. Anybody that lies to dent the image large some of people deserve to be called names and even spanked repeatedly until their heads begin to work again.

no, I am being factual. You are being emotional. Youre denting their image yourself with your illogical behaviour. If you dont want others to be angry with them, set an example to stop the behaviour people are complaining about instead of calling me names that wont hurt me
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
MYJIST:
I didn't defend or condemn anything, I just asked you a simple question. But you realised, answering would rather prove your point useless. We have a topic here, lemme rephase it for you... MURIC accuses christians without facts. or MURIC pitches muslims against christians with false allegations. Sannu! I won't say anything again, not a word!

Did you mention MURIC in the comment i replied?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:
Same crime, same media but different narratives... One written boldly, the other in small italics, one a maniac the other an angelic boy, one a Muslim and the other a Christian... These are the people that introduced religion to us.

Let that sink.

From this post, it's safe to say ISIS is found on islamic principles. Well done sah!!!
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by itzlatest(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are upset like this because Muslims have been targeted this time. They are upset because Christians have been routinely targeted but Muslims haven't spoken vehemently against such attacks.. Why don't we all just condemn evil doers with one voice instead of looking out for only our own people

I'm not upset because Muslims were targeted, if i have my way. Africans will renounce worshiping foreign gods and revert back to our local gods. I have always condemned every evil that happens, our local gods and worshipers didn't do half of what foreign gods and worshipers have done yet the earlier are evil and devilish while the latter are saints and all forgiving. Most people caught in Nigeria for virtually every crime belong to either of those faiths.

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by itzlatest(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seriously, There are Christian terror organizations in the world. The kill Muslims , hinduist and others. They are anti-balaka,NLFT or NAGA. They also have an aim similar to the ISIS's.( to form a sovereign Christian state). check this out before you say anything https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
You guys should also learn a little about the Christian Crusades. It a lot like ISIS but without bombs(bomb hasn't been invented at the time). What happened in NZ is an example of religious violence. We should all condemn any sort of religious violence.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originalsly:

Really?.... so if he were Muslim and killed 40 random people in a Mall or on the streets because he was frustrated he was jobless....you really believe the media would not label him an Islamic terrorist?
yes they would even I would cos he falls into that narrative When you carry out act such as this in the name of a certain Religion that religion is added to the name you are called. However, if you as a person decides to attack the fabric of a state ie attacking a public place in the name of religion, give U a quick example, the London 7/7, that was done cos they were fighting a holy war, holy bloody war against who
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by spafu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
We expect CAN to condemn this dastard act, as it is perpetrated by one of the followers of Jesus (pbuh). We also call on Nigeria government as a member of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to donate money and other relief materials to the affected Muslim ummah in Newzealand.
Muric is a terrorist group.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
itzlatest:
Seriously, There are Christian terror organizations in the world. The kill Muslims , hinduist and others. They are anti-balaka,NLFT or NAGA. They also have an aim similar to the ISIS's.( to form a sovereign Christian state). check this out before you say anything https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
You guys should also learn a little about the Christian Crusades. It a lot like ISIS but without bombs(bomb hasn't been invented at the time). What happened in NZ is an example of religious violence. We should all condemn any sort of religious violence.
you dont ava clue,,do yah?
what is happening in Kaduna is Religious violence, you lot jst sit down and repeat exactly what comes into ur head 1st without thinking it fru, let me ask you one question, have you ever seen any Terror attack targeting the churches in the UK?if ur answer is no do you know why?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by sagenaija: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has condemned the massacre of forty nine (49) innocent Muslim worshippers which occurred during Jumu‘ah prayer in ChristChurch, New Zealand yesterday Friday 15th March, 2019. Dozens of worshippers were also injured. The perpetrator has been identified as 29-year-old Australian citizen, Brenton Harrison Tarrant.

“This is terrorism at its height and a crime against humanity. This killer, Brenton Harrison Tarrant, is a Christian terrorist, a white supremacist and a monster. It was a blood-chilling incident.

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)

Is MURIC really run by a Professor?
Or is this what Islam does to people's brains?

The man who did these condemnable acts CLEARLY made his position known.

To now label him a "Christian terrorist" shows dishonesty, lack of pursuit of details and outright criminal intent to create disaffection and possibly reprisal attacks on Christians by MURIC.

For a body purportedly run by a "professor" to do this leaves much to be desired.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You don't need to lie to score cheap political points. If i call you guys names now, they will say i hate christians. You have muslims friends that support isis and terrorism and they are your friends whom you visit. Like i said religion has turned you into something else.

I do not know if what that guy said was through, but i can confirm it from my end. In my former area, there was a gateman an Hausa Muslim. He's mildly educated and listen to news a lot. I admire for his intelligence, you know compare to his peers in our estate then. But he was always in support of boko haram attacks especially when it was a church that was attacked, this was around 2013 or slightly earlier. I kid you not, he was always saying they should bomb everywhere not minding that he was talking to someone who doesn't practise his religion. As far as I know his boss where nice to him, he even has a kiosk, but he was a "konk" Muslim and support terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by kareemkamil(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Now that's Muslims now, world kept quiet, but if it's Christian now, they started making there useless noice, everywhere.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

I do not know if what that guy said was through, but i can confirm it from my end. In my former area, there was a gateman an Hausa Muslim. He's mildly educated and listen to news a lot. I admire for his intelligence, you know compare to his peers in our estate then. But he was always in support of boko haram attacks especially when it was a church that was attacked, this was around 2013 or slightly earlier. I kid you not, he was always saying they should bomb everywhere not minding that he was talking to someone who doesn't practise his religion. As far as I know his boss where nice to him, he even has a kiosk, but he was a "konk" Muslim and support terrorism.

Please tell him! In fact, say it again!

Some people can just say anything not minding where they are or who theyre talking to!

Oya ollah2 , call him a liar, let me see! Everybody who doesnt say what you want us to say is a liar and bigot. Mtchew
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by leksite120(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Heffalump:
MURIC is a terrorist association themselves.

The word "Islam" is synonymous with terrorism! Wetin concern christianity with terrorism. And it's like MURIC is jealous of the fact that christianity preaches only peace!
lol
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

Why didn't your fellow Yoruba "konk" Muslims friends support boko haram and terrorism despite the fact that they are way more than this one hausa ?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Please tell him! In fact, say it again!

Some people can just say anything not minding where they are or who theyre talking to!

Oya ollah2 , call him a liar, let me see! Everybody who doesnt say what you want us to say is a liar and bigot. Mtchew

ollah2:

Why didn't your fellow Yoruba "konk" Muslims friends support boko haram and terrorism despite the fact that they are way more than this one hausa ?

You are a liar and you don't need jumping everywhere looking for support. Yours were "your friends" who always come visiting. His was a "hausa gateman".
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You are a liar and you don't need jumping everywhere looking for support. Yours were "your friends" who always come visiting. His was a "hausa gateman".

Lol! now you are differentiating between gateman and friend. Tell me, is a gateman less of a human being or a muslim than any acquaintance of mine?

Abeg if you havent done nysc yet, when you reach camp go and join the debate team because you need serious practice! Rubbish!!
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Originalsly: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
erico2k2:

yes they would even I would cos he falls into that narrative When you carry out act such as this in the name of a certain Religion that religion is added to the name you are called. However, if you as a person decides to attack the fabric of a state ie attacking a public place in the name of religion, give U a quick example, the London 7/7, that was done cos they were fighting a holy war, holy bloody war against who

I said he happened to be a Muslim..... he carried out the act because he was jobless.... had nothing to do with religion. Thanks for supporting what I am saying all along..... that as long as he is Muslim... regardless of motive etc.... he will be labeled an Islamic terrorist. Case closed.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by jhubril(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Christian terrorism huh?
Dude was a white supremacist and did what he did based on that. Muric ko music ni. Bunch of fools. undecided

Bastard ! Indeed Christian terrorism! Fucking terrorist !
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

Mind you, I'm not condemning Islam, in fact my maternal families are Muslims. I'm only corroborating what the guy said. I understand you'll want to defend your religion bro, and that's fine, we'll all answer to God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MightySparrow: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

Is as much as Muric is partial and that's exactly what religion brings to the table. It breeds hate, differences and partiality you shouldn't sensationalize incidents. How dare you try to turn the crisis to Kaduna, Jos and Benue to be an affair that Christians were killed by Muslims? In your attempt to criticize Muric, you dug your own pit like many religious fellows who care only about their faith and followers. You completely removed Zamfara because you know its a predominant Muslim state compared to the aforelisted states which is mixed between the two faiths.
I forgot Zamfara while typing, and I was talking about lives not religion. You sound like Akinola who believes that muslims have right to kill and every killing outside islam is by Christians and for Christianity. which Christian denominition sponsors terrorism?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Originalsly:

I said he happened to be a Muslim..... he carried out the act because he was jobless.... had nothing to do with religion. Thanks for supporting what I am saying all along..... that as long as he is Muslim... regardless of motive etc.... he will be labeled an Islamic terrorist. Case closed.
if you kill anyone in the name of any religion that name of the religion is added to your crime, so whether u r Christian Muslim, Jewish, or whatever it is added, I hope you know there are well documented Christian terrorist groups as well.I dnt know why this is hard to comprehend.The Only reason you are hearing lot about Muslim xtreemist is cos people get brainwashed into attacking establishments in the name of Holy war.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

Mind you, I'm not condemning Islam, in fact my maternal families are Muslims. I'm only corroborating what the guy said. I understand you'll want to defend your religion bro, and that's fine, we'll all answer to God....

Bless you and all your maternal family

if he doesnt listen to me and he doesnt listen to you a third person will still come and say the truth
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

You didn't answer the question i asked you. Who are those carrying out boko haram attacks? Hausas/Fulanis. Who is the person you made mention of Hausa? Then i asked you, why didn't your immediate muslim families and friends support boko haram?

The person whom you were corroborating her story is simply lying because she said "her friends who come visiting" and if she is right then it means she's also one of them. You can't harbour such toxic friends who come around your home and paint yourself a saint.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
MightySparrow:
I forgot Zamfara while typing, and I was talking about lives not religion. You sound like Akinola who believes that muslims have right to kill and every killing outside islam is by Christians and for Christianity. which Christian denominition sponsors terrorism?

You typed three different states and entirely forgot about Zamfara but you want to be taken seriously.

MightySparrow:
he has not condemned any killings in kaduna or jos or benue because they are not muslims.

You were indeed not talking about religion
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Bless you and all your maternal family

if he doesnt listen to me and he doesnt listen to you a third person will still come and say the truth

please settle your fight jare smiley smiley

Amin to the prayer..

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by itzlatest(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
erico2k2:

you dont ava clue,,do yah?
what is happening in Kaduna is Religious violence, you lot jst sit down and repeat exactly what comes into ur head 1st without thinking it fru, let me ask you one question, have you ever seen any Terror attack targeting the churches in the UK?if ur answer is no do you know why?
why?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

please settle your fight jare smiley smiley

Amin to the prayer..

Lol im not even trying to fight him but hes so ridiculous its making me laugh. Just look at what he's saying. When I was wrong, i simply apologised and corrected myself. But he's there vibrating over what I dont know. Is it my fault if your gateman supports a terrorist?

A gateman that your boss accomodated and treated well o!

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You didn't answer the question i asked you. Who are those carrying out boko haram attacks? Hausas/Fulanis. Who is the person you made mention of Hausa? Then i asked you, why didn't your immediate muslim families and friends support boko haram?

The person whom you were corroborating her story is simply lying because she said "her friends who come visiting" and if she is right then it means she's also one of them. You can harbour such toxic friends who come around your home and paint yourself a saint.

They are not "terrorists" I guess..Lol. Bro, I'm not condemning Islam. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.