Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes (11883 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Sparrow99(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2019
A lying prof and vice president is not new to us... I hope he would be bold to tell God too.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Awesomefred32(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
How is that my business.
Am rocking my T Shirt

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Urchman200: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Osinbanjo is a disgrace to christendom, is one of the reasons people have found it difficult to believe pastors again.
certificate01:
Lol, and traders money is resting in peace after election

Biko stop feeding us, we know how to feed ourself .

This is what Nicki Minaj refers to as BED OF LIES
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
sherylbakky:
So, y is tradermoni resting in peace after election?
Can you point out a proof to back your claims that it has been stopped? So many fools in this place.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by netflicks(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
This lying Midget and fraudster. The funniest thing is, this scammer is a pastor ooo. looolzz

Lol....that's true oo....all this money they suddenly stopped sharing there is god oo....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by RealityShot: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
deco22:
Then how come it has conveniently be stopped after election, bunch of fraudsters...in three months time, i am confident that everyone would have even forgotten about the scam called Tradermoni like we always do, Buhari claims to be fighting corruption yet it passes by his nose every day.
..and lives under his rooof!

daughter earning N12.5million pe month!!!

doing what exactly?
when did she get eperience to work at that level?

they should just stop talking about corruption & past governments & tell us what they will do in the next 4 years.

now he has returned...let the peace we hoped for just exist OR water go rough O!
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by netflicks(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
deco22:
Then how come it has conveniently be stopped after election, bunch of fraudsters...in three months time, i am confident that everyone would have even forgotten about the scam called Tradermoni like we always do, Buhari claims to be fighting corruption yet it passes by his nose every day.

Buhari himself is kworupt is what they don't know....the scam going under this APC govt will shock Nigerians when uncovered by another govt.....
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
BayportalEnt:

Can you point out a proof to back your claims that it has been stopped? So many fools in this place.
Without anyone telling u, i trust u know u are a complete "nincompoop". If u av a proof that its still ongoing, y not bring it up?

So, d only way u know 2 defend ur masters is to call another person a fool ryt?

It is obvious u are "Troglodyte", typical "numbskull".

*spit

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by veraulem(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
angry
Scama, y wasn't trader's moni introduced earlier b4 it was introduced a few months 2 election We r not gullible, let him shove his explanation up his ass. If u no u no
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
netflicks:

Lol....that's true oo....all this money they suddenly stopped sharing there is god oo....

U dey mind them.. lool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by vineyardfarms: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
MR VP, THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER, LET US SEE HOW FAR YOUR GOVT. WILL CONTINUE TO DISH OUT THE TRADE MONIES, IF IT WAS NOT MET TO BUY VOTES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Denikayan: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
IykeD:
This midget's mouth has been running lately. Pls, we are done with the elections, we are not interested anymore.

LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Who is this Hobbit fake pastor deceiving?

Thief .
slivertongue:
LIES, UPON LIES, UPON LIES

1bunne4lif:
story for the gods

tribalistseun:
Thieving pastor why did you stop sharing money. typical stupid pastor
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Denikayan: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
Sparrow99:
A lying prof and vice president is not new to us... I hope he would be bold to tell God too.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Guruindahouse(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
If Osinbajo want to eat a plate of pepper soup, how much is it gonna cost? Yet, they are giving people 10000 naira as a trader money. E no go better for poverty!
kingemzy5:
Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria’s Vice President, has again denies the claim that the Trader Moni scheme was not for vote buying, but to empower over 30 million Micro-, Small- and Medium- Enterprises (MSMEs) with interest-free, collateral-free loans.

The Vice President said this through Laolu Akande, his spokesperson, in response to Odilim Enweagbara, an economist and entrepreneur, who insisted the scheme was to curry support for the 2019 general election.

Enweagbara had stressed that the scheme investigated and disbursements audited to expose perceived plundering of the public tilt by the ruling party under the guise of empowerment.

Enweagbara said: “That fraud called Trader Moni must be independently investigated. Trader Moni was the newest form of vote buying and inducement of voters to vote for APC. That was why it was done a few months to the 2019 general election and has since been stopped because the objective has since been achieved."

However, the Vice President said: “The Trader Moni scheme is one of the Government, Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) micro-credit products.

“MarketMoni and FarmerMoni are still very much in operation. We have a target of 30,000 minimum beneficiaries per state, and we have achieved this in majority of the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT). What the team has been doing is generating the balance of programme funding and ramping up on the states where we have a shortage."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/17/osinbajo-insists-trader-moni-wasnt-used-buy-votes
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Denikayan: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
Urchman200:
Osinbanjo is a disgrace to christendom, is one of the reasons people have found it difficult to believe pastors again.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Billionaire09: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria vice president is a liar and a deceiver.

What was PVCs numbers doing in Tradermoni form?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Jidibia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria’s Vice President, has again denies the claim that the Trader Moni scheme was not for vote buying, but to empower over 30 million Micro-, Small- and Medium- Enterprises (MSMEs) with interest-free, collateral-free loans.

The Vice President said this through Laolu Akande, his spokesperson, in response to Odilim Enweagbara, an economist and entrepreneur, who insisted the scheme was to curry support for the 2019 general election.

Enweagbara had stressed that the scheme investigated and disbursements audited to expose perceived plundering of the public tilt by the ruling party under the guise of empowerment.

Enweagbara said: “That fraud called Trader Moni must be independently investigated. Trader Moni was the newest form of vote buying and inducement of voters to vote for APC. That was why it was done a few months to the 2019 general election and has since been stopped because the objective has since been achieved."

However, the Vice President said: “The Trader Moni scheme is one of the Government, Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) micro-credit products.

“MarketMoni and FarmerMoni are still very much in operation. We have a target of 30,000 minimum beneficiaries per state, and we have achieved this in majority of the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT). What the team has been doing is generating the balance of programme funding and ramping up on the states where we have a shortage."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/17/osinbajo-insists-trader-moni-wasnt-used-buy-votes
So what was it used for?
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by zoedew: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
He need not respond to the spurious badbelle allegation! Only a politician not worth calling one will fail to deliver on his election promises in a manner calculated to gain maximum voter advantage!!
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Bobbysteps: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
sherylbakky:
still moving on smoothly, i collected mine last Friday.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Echelle(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
sherylbakky:
It is real my brother... I can assure u.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by jclassiq(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ijaya123:
All I see here are just arrogant expression of ignorance by loads of people concerning the Tradermoni Scheme. You can have your own opinion but you cannot have your own fact. Fact is sacrosanct.

Let me educate you about what you don't know about the scheme:

1. Tradermoni is still on-going and it is a scheme targeted at low class of the society like petty traders.

2. Those who have paid back the N10,000 interest-free loan, they are now getting another N15,000 loan. After paying back, they get another N20,000 and so on. It is in stages. I think N50,000 is the cap for this segment.

3. Tradermoni Scheme has been in existence since 2016. It became very popular after being implemented across the six geo-political zones in the country. The scheme was captured in the 2017 and 2018 budget which was passed by the National Assembly. I bet a lot of people do not know this.

4. The scheme is also in the 2019 budget that is before the National Assembly now, waiting to be passed into law. Feel free to check it up.

5. Another segment of the scheme is Marketmoni. This is targeted towards medium scale businesses, traders and artisans alike.

6. The first loan for this segment starts from N50,000. Subsequent amounts obtainable after paying up is N75,000, N100,000 and so on

7. The third segment of the scheme is called Farmermoni. I have little information about this segment so I'm not going to say something I don't know.

For those criticizing the scheme and calling it vote-buying, I prefer this kind of vote-buying than the type PDP did in the run-up to the general elections in 2015 when they emptied the CBN treasury into the pockets of some few friends and families under very frivolous reasons.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Yea right.

And what exactly will N10,000 do for you in this same economy where he and buhari has made life unbearable for ppl??

use your head, man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Bobbysteps: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Billionaire09:
Nigeria vice president is a liar and a deceiver.

What was PVCs numbers doing in Tradermoni form?
Trader's moni form doesn't have any where to fill your PVC.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Num07033711115(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Plz i wan knw are they still N POWER or is GONE
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by prettyliz(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omo fight corruption....
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
no mind Atiku make him dey there dey kill himself
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Las Las Atiku go still lose the court case grin
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
But, this guy u claim to be a Pastor and a Professor for that matter, but even Don Wanny was better than u, u are a disgrace to God's kingdom and to the educational institution.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
This man dey surprise me oh, na so so lie lie him dey tell
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
well that wan na your own cup of tea
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bobbysteps:
still moving on smoothly, i collected mine last Friday.
Tnx 4 dis, but i bliv u registered b4 election n dey are still attending 2 u ppl, i mean ppl dat registered n avnt got d cash...Or is d registration still on?
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by ISLAMBAD: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fraudulent Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unity Fountain Closed Down For Repairs / Alex Ekwueme: Enugu Govt Immortalizes Late Fomer Vice President / Court Remands Chima Igwe, Ex-DG Of FIIRO For Certificate Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.