Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes (11886 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by eodavids(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who is taking his insistence or face-saving opinion serious about the scam called trader money?

Let's see how he will continue traversing the whole states of the federation to share that money. He shouldn't stopoo, because many who needs trader money haven't gotten it yet, so he should make it available for more traders.

Stopping now means it was meant for bribing voters & swaying their votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Ijaya123: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
jclassiq:

Yea right.

And what exactly will N10,000 do for you in this same economy where he and buhari has made life unbearable for ppl??

use your head, man

Go ask the traders who have paid back and collecting another loans.

That way, you can put your head to good use.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by charlesm91(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
sherylbakky:
So, y is tradermoni resting in peace after election?
well now that people are talking, the govt has no choice but to resume it whether it's convenient for them or not else Osibanjo statement becomes invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by banio: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
We need #10million loan from Mortgage banks at 6% interest rate, not #10K trader money.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Topshow2010(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Whether its for currying votes or not ,one undeniable truth is dt ,this is d first tym in d history of dis nation dt d poor I mean d masses (Nigerians) would benefit directly from the government... Posterity will surely judge everyone one day or someday....
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by ridbell01(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
This lying Midget and fraudster. The funniest thing is, this scammer is a pastor ooo. looolzz
guy you still have 4 years and 3 months to wail... And can still continue with your like for Atiku or Buhari most go back to daura
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Billionaire09: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bobbysteps:
Trader's moni form doesn't have any where to fill your PVC.
Please explain what PVC no mean.

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ijaya123:
All I see here are just arrogant expression of ignorance by loads of people concerning the Tradermoni Scheme. You can have your own opinion but you cannot have your own fact. Fact is sacrosanct.

Let me educate you about what you don't know about the scheme:

1. Tradermoni is still on-going and it is a scheme targeted at low class of the society like petty traders.

2. Those who have paid back the N10,000 interest-free loan, they are now getting another N15,000 loan. After paying back, they get another N20,000 and so on. It is in stages. I think N50,000 is the cap for this segment.

3. Tradermoni Scheme has been in existence since 2016. It became very popular after being implemented across the six geo-political zones in the country. The scheme was captured in the 2017 and 2018 budget which was passed by the National Assembly. I bet a lot of people do not know this.

4. The scheme is also in the 2019 budget that is before the National Assembly now, waiting to be passed into law. Feel free to check it up.

5. Another segment of the scheme is Marketmoni. This is targeted towards medium scale businesses, traders and artisans alike.

6. The first loan for this segment starts from N50,000. Subsequent amounts obtainable after paying up is N75,000, N100,000 and so on

7. The third segment of the scheme is called Farmermoni. I have little information about this segment so I'm not going to say something I don't know.

For those criticizing the scheme and calling it vote-buying, I prefer this kind of vote-buying than the type PDP did in the run-up to the general elections in 2015 when they emptied the CBN treasury into the pockets of some few friends and families under very frivolous reasons.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Bros, according to your explanation the scheme was captured in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 budget...but what makes it fraudulent is the fact that it was executed during the election period, it is resting in peace now after the 2019 election but trust me it will come alive again come 2023 during the election to further be used for its primary purpose which us vote buying...we are not all f00ls you know.

Please explain the reason why it mandatory to enter your PVC number in the form attached?

You can fool some people some time but you can't f00l everyone all the time

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Ijaya123: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Bros, according to your explanation the scheme was captured in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 budget...but what makes it fraudulent is the fact that it was executed during the election period, it is resting in peace now after the 2019 election but trust me it will come alive again come 2023 during the election to further be used for its primary purpose which us vote buying...we are not all f00ls you know.

Please explain the reason why it mandatory to enter your PVC number in the form attached?

You can fool some people some time but you can't f00l everyone all the time

Tradermoni started in 2017. Simply because you’re not aware does not mean it didn’t happen. Ignorance is not an excuse. And to correct your erroneous assumption, the scheme is still ongoing. Some beneficiaries just received their second batch of payment last week.

PVC is never a condition to partake in the scheme. Since it is the election period, I can’t put anything past the politicians to latch on to the scheme for their selfish interest.

Don’t be a fool to all the lies, misinformation and propaganda of the the opposition.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by FreshestManny(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by ogatboy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ijaya123:
All I see here are just arrogant expression of ignorance by loads of people concerning the Tradermoni Scheme. You can have your own opinion but you cannot have your own fact. Fact is sacrosanct.

Let me educate you about what you don't know about the scheme:

1. Tradermoni is still on-going and it is a scheme targeted at low class of the society like petty traders.

2. Those who have paid back the N10,000 interest-free loan, they are now getting another N15,000 loan. After paying back, they get another N20,000 and so on. It is in stages. I think N50,000 is the cap for this segment.

3. Tradermoni Scheme has been in existence since 2016. It became very popular after being implemented across the six geo-political zones in the country. The scheme was captured in the 2017 and 2018 budget which was passed by the National Assembly. I bet a lot of people do not know this.

4. The scheme is also in the 2019 budget that is before the National Assembly now, waiting to be passed into law. Feel free to check it up.

5. Another segment of the scheme is Marketmoni. This is targeted towards medium scale businesses, traders and artisans alike.

6. The first loan for this segment starts from N50,000. Subsequent amounts obtainable after paying up is N75,000, N100,000 and so on

7. The third segment of the scheme is called Farmermoni. I have little information about this segment so I'm not going to say something I don't know.

For those criticizing the scheme and calling it vote-buying, I prefer this kind of vote-buying than the type PDP did in the run-up to the general elections in 2015 when they emptied the CBN treasury into the pockets of some few friends and families under very frivolous reasons.

Happy Sunday to you all.

pure political gabage
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by arrestdarrester: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
It wasn't used to buy votes. It was only used to pay for votes
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by mozona(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
oh! from a man of God
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Drekaz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
This lying Midget and fraudster. The funniest thing is, this scammer is a pastor ooo. looolzz

Pastor??! Then I'm a Pope!!
Which dirty pastor??!
Nonsense and APC!!
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by poseidon12: 1:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Osinbajo the criminal and fake Pastor. Shameless election rigger.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Ijaya123:

Tradermoni started in 2017. Simply because you’re not aware does not mean it didn’t happen. Ignorance is not an excuse. And to correct your erroneous assumption, the scheme is still ongoing. Some beneficiaries just received their second batch of payment last week.

PVC is never a condition to partake in the scheme. Since it is the election period, I can’t put anything past the politicians to latch on to the scheme for their selfish interest.

Don’t be a fool to all the lies, misinformation and propaganda of the the opposition.

You still haven't told us why you need our PVC number, why is that even a requirement?

PVC is never a condition to partake in the scheme but it is a requirement as seen in the attached photo...why is that?

Send us the screenshot of the original form without the inclusion of the required PVC number as seen in the attached photo, are you telling us the form is doctored by the opposition?

We know what a propaganda is when we see one...we are not all f00ls in this great nation.

Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Ijaya123: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2019
ogatboy:

pure political gabage

Says haters.

Four more years of wailing awaits you.
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by gidgiddy: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Tradermoni was nothing but government vote buying
Re: Osinbajo Insists Trader Moni Wasn't Used To Buy Votes by Arda1000(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2019
So what is voters card number doing in that form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail / We Need Saraki, Not Frequent Traveller Seeking Treatment - North Central PDP / Festus Keyamo Sues Atiku And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.