Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka (3921 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Hurray!!! My Gambian Friend Weds An Italian Lady. (photos) / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
On behalf of the executives of these groups
BABES FOREVER: victorian, westaslave2 ,oochi123 , nwanyiawkaetiti amatarasha ,nwanyionitsha keryj ,yewandequeen,

FORMERS CREW (also C.R.A): lefulefu ,thegirlnextdoor akuruoulo ,biingo

THE SEEN AND THE UNSEEN : immhotep ,Lzaa , goodnessme1,princfred, ibrahimdamola

BMC RATS: Corinthians ,deomelo1 ,helinues , kyase ,ngeneukwunnu

HATED QUEENS : nnemuka ,pocohantas ,funmisticqueen ,analqueen ,Marialavina ,onyi22

THE MYSTERY CREW : koyyes ,jubrinelsudan ,luciferchristi
VASELINE CREW :wetdick ,4cktoto ,luminouz ,
Smellinganus ,lexy2030

WE ALso Wish you Happy INSULT and HATE Day grin grin.
LETs celebrate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lets merry and celebrate dis wonderful ndiagwu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by nwanyionitsha: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
On behalf of the executives of this groups
BABES FOREVER: victorian, westaslave2 ,oochi123 , nwanyiawkaetiti amatarasha ,nwanyionitsha keryj ,yewandequeen,

HATED QUEENS : pocohantas ,funmisticqueen ,Marialavina ,onyi22

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Westaslave2(f): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
On behalf of the executives of this groups

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
these 2 nincompoop who takes dem serious hahahagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by helinues: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy birthday to them. But tagging me as an Apc e-rats is an insult.

Respect is reciprocal
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Onyi22(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
Yes ooooooooo we rock, anytime anywhere
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Your profile picture sha grin
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by princfred(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
Lol. We should rather do a one day no insult and hate and see how it will feel. Can we just cum together and just blowing kisses even when provoked? How about that pipol?
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
onyi enjoy ur hate lol
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
helinues:
Happy birthday to them. But tagging me as an Apc e-rats is an insult.

Respect is reciprocal
mtcheww ar u angry or wat?
see if i have my way i wl give u a heavy knock on d head
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by helinues: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
mtcheww ar u angry or wat?
see if i have my way i wl give u a heavy knock on d head

Hahahahah.. Angry kwa.. Dont just like the title
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
Lol. We should rather do a one day no insult and hate and see how it will feel. Can we just cum together and just blowing kisses even when provoked? How about that pipol?
cum together
U never talk wetin dey hungry u
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
helinues:

Hahahahah.. Angry kwa.. Dont just like the title
see u be exco of bmc, dnt even deny it
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
Me Vaseline crew grin
U no well o
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by helinues: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
see u be exco of bmc, dnt even deny it

Funny you.. What is even BMC self? Who are the people involved?
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

HATED QUEENS : nnemuka ,pocohantas ,funmisticqueen ,Marialavina ,onyi22

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate

Smiles... I'm gentle.
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
helinues:

Funny you.. What is even BMC self? Who are the people involved?
helinues are u double
because helinues i knw is full of curse and venom lyk pythonamaka n hotfreezer
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

Smiles... I'm gentle.
Yeah babes 4evaaa cheesy
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Amatarasha(f): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
2 idiots ,no 1 will wish u shit mtcheww
Oh babes fore ever thank GOD funmi isnt among
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Amatarasha(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Lets merry and celebrate dis wonderful ndiagwu
husbandsnatcha i love dat food

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by oochi123(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
helinues are u double
Lol..Chai u and python fight no dey finish? You remembered hot freezer too? But he is not fighting you.. Happy Birthday to them.. Let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by BatmanIsWatching(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
wink

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by Akuruoulo(m): 3:38am On Mar 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Smellinganus ,lexy2030

LETs celebrate
. i think it should be happy no insult and hate day for these special twinnies. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by helinues: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
helinues are u double

You must be mistaken me for someone else. Nobody on NL can ever said I abused them before.. I repeat nobody.. Archives don't lie.

Its all good sha
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2019
helinues:

You must be mistaken me for someone else. Nobody on NL can ever said I abused them before.. I repeat nobody.. Archives don't lie.

Its all good sha
helinues must u lie ?
U might be sarki's less venomous monikker
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. i think it should be happy no insult and hate day for these special twinnies. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS
aku hw far
Hw is sewing my son?
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2019
oochi123:
Lol..Chai u and python fight no dey finish? You remembered hot freezer too? But he is not fighting you.. Happy Birthday to them.. Let peace reign
Am done wt him no more !
After i gave him a strong ban ,
Wie av u been?
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
husbandsnatcha i love dat food
tanks nne
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
2 idiots ,no 1 will wish u shit mtcheww
Oh babes fore ever thank GOD funmi isnt among
grin trobl child
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by oochi123(f): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Am done wt him no more !
After i gave him a strong ban ,
Wie av u been?
awwww.around o
Re: Hurray!!! Happy Birthday To These Great Twins Ategberoson And Pythonamaka by helinues: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
helinues must u lie ?
U might be sarki's less venomous monikker

Madam, are you that lazy to pulled out one of my posts abusing/attacking others.. Everybody can't be like you.. Let me leave it there.

If you can not find one, then please dont ever mentioned me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy / She Wants To Have Sex All The Time / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.