Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale (24213 Views)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by hisexcellency34: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Otunba Segun Adewale, on Sunday declared himself as the authentic chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Lagos State chapter.

Adewale, popularly called Aeroland, had last week Tuesday led some of his loyalists to the party secretariat located in Ikeja GRA and locked down the building, saying he is now in charge of the affairs of the party.

The state chairman of the party, Dr. Adegbola Dominic was attending a meeting in Ibadan when the invasion took place.
He later came back and took charge of the party secretariat with the assistance of the police and the officials of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Speaking with Daily Independent on why he invaded the secretariat, Adewale said he decided to take charge because the tenure of the Dominic-led exco have since expired.
He also accused Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the PDP of frustrating the party’s efforts to win the governorship election in Lagos.

He said: “I have the sacked the current executives of Lagos PDP led by Dr. Dominic. I have sacked the Lagos State chairman because his tenure expired on December 21. I am the authentic chairman and my tenure has not expired. Chief Bode George and his cronies as usual don’t want us to win Lagos.

“So, what they did was to keep fighting so that there won’t be peace in Lagos. What I did was to allow peace to reign for the national leadership to allow full reconciliation.

“So, I decided to step down. They then brought in Moshood Salvador. Salvador later left for APC. So, they said they needed somebody to fill the gap because of election.

“That was why they brought in Dr. Dominic and they gave him 90 days to act. His 90 days tenure has since expired and currently, we don’t have a chairman in that secretariat. That was the reason why I went there, chased them out. Right now, I am the state chairman of the party based on the letter I have, based on the election that was held before they asked me to step aside.”
https://www.independent.ng/why-i-invaded-pdp-secretariat-chased-chairman-excos-out-of-office-adewale/

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Sakamaje: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
This guy is very troublesome. He is the same person that was caught on tape while slapping a BBC reporter.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by aristocrazzy: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
How can someone fight over spoilt food.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Amuocha: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seen
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Southwest2023: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy you sack a whole chairman legally elected? if his tenure expired just like you claim why you not wait for national working committee of the party to take a step by dissolve them? Wonder shall never end after all PDP is not your father company. Well what is my business sef .

6 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by RichBoy247: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is what PDP plan to do at the Lagos State Secretariat but the gods of our land will not allow it.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by slivertongue: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
CONFUSION
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by afoltundeseen(f): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tour headache. Aeroplane is an agbero.

By the way, you guys can check this out

https://akraym.com/singles-in-emotional-relationship/

1 Like

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by chloride6: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Same reason you slapped a reporter.

You be Agbero simple!

9 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by nwakaibeya1: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Print and Burn CDs and DVDs for only 20# twenty naira each call 08066416918 08024559295 for details
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Kendumazy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Aeroland, just hearing about him again since the last election.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below.
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by overboard(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sakamaje:
This guy is very troublesome. He is the same person that was caught on tape while slapping a BBC reporter.

Wasn't this the same guy that shot guns in public sometime back?

8 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by coolestchris2: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
wetin concern me with pdp..
abeg where is sowole and mogole and durobuchi
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
This my Ekiti brother don go smoke weed again.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Holuwaseun187: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
it was dis guy that contested as governor of Ekiti state under ADP and did not see 5000 votes in the w whole state Ipoti people

3 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by kingthreatz: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Complete tout. PDP will never rule Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by isrecole: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bode George leadership of PDP in Lagos State is a failure. He has been the cog in the wheel of PDP winning Lagos state. National EXCO of PDP must take this party from Bode George and allow young elements like EUROLAND and others to manage the party for better performance. Lagos State is winnable for PDP. KUDOS TO SEGUN ADEWALE AKA EUROLAND!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by naijapikin04(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by jydeskill1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
We are not surprised, that's PDP for you. Good forbid that they rule Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Orpe7(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
This guy na thug!
I know his office on John olugbo street ikeja the way this guy dey carry thugs waka eh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by chukwuibuipob: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided undecided undecided shocked sad sad this is the type of pipu pd pigs have in stock for us oo.May we NOT SEE EVIL.Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by oyetunder(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
angry
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by kayzat: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
isrecole:
Bode George leadership of PDP in Lagos State is a failure. He has been the cog in the wheel of PDP winning Lagos state. National EXCO of PDP must take this party from Bode George and allow young elements like EUROLAND and others to manage the party for better performance. Lagos State is winnable for PDP. KUDOS TO SEGUN ADEWALE AKA EUROLAND!!!!!!

Obviously you don't know him because if you do you won't be mispelling his aka. He is aeroland not euroland

2 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Pentasoft1978: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Is this an achievement or what?
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Oloripelebe: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Osha pran pran, dem chop this guy money for Ekiti gubernatorial election sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
No be this guy slapped a BBC reporter on election day, when dem go treat this guy phuck up?

1 Like

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by hush15: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sakamaje:

He might be but as far as PDP in Lagos is concerned, this guy got more guts than them. He is passionate, loyal to the PDP. He is a giver and a spender. His methods maybe rough but that's what they need.

Not Bose George that's playing cat and mouse games. If this guy had been chairman, a no nonsense guy, PDP would have probably had a better outing

4 Likes

Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by chukwuibuipob: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
sad I trust customer dada(Agbaje) He nor go contest again.Miserable party of drunkards, touts, shoeless criminals,foreigners
Re: Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale by Lagosfinder(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Aeroland not again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today / Akeredolu’s Commissioner, Yetunde Adeyanju, Resigns Hours After Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.