Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Fragments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fragments (234 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fragments by ashantemoore(f): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
I look outside my window, deeply buried in my thoughts, I remember the days with him, how I fell for him, how our fingers intertwined as we strolled around town, how I pursued to be close to him, how I saw a broken man and wanted to fix him.

I can't collect my thoughts and emotions. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I'm a total mess. What am I going to do? I know it's finished. I know we are done. All I have right now is a crushed heart, lost dignity and pride, a broken soul.

I act like I'm strong, like nothing happened, but I know when night comes calling, I cry myself till dawn. I focus on the pain and sorrow, on the emptiness and the walls I've been rebuilding around myself.

It's the first time in months since I hear your name and it breaks my heart because the last time I heard it, I was telling you how much I loved and needed you, I was begging you to stay but you left anyway, and now all I'm left with are just fragments and pieces of your memories

Zizas Note

Re: Fragments by adamsoghene: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Go & appreciate God for his leaving u & prepared for great & mighty things ahead. Better doors are all around the corner for u if only u have the fore sight to see how glorious ur future will be next.

(1) (Reply)

↪♿↩ / / Whatsapp Spying Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.