Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys (608 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys by Preciousgirl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
If you catch your wife sextin with another man,

Will you consider it adultery?

What will do to her ?
Re: Question For The Guys by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
So you even have started sexting with another woman.. thats adultery woman! I pity your husband
Re: Question For The Guys by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
No, I'll consider it fornication

I won't do anything to her... I and the other guy will keep digging her( if it gets real) ... undecidedundecided
Re: Question For The Guys by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
give her unlimited go aheads

keep sexting, you're on point
Re: Question For The Guys by Adasun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Things would surely go over board
Re: Question For The Guys by CosmicPhoenix: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
from sextin,it will turn to happy ending in za oza room.i hope that day never comes
Re: Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
OMG!!! I tink i get u now...If u'v ever don dis, just keep it as a secret for life, it is pure adultery...n dont go near it again pleasssss
Re: Question For The Guys by internationalman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Give the silence and they will die of curiosity and guilty conscience
Re: Question For The Guys by Splinz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Preciousgirl:
If you catch your wife sextin with another man,

Will you consider it adultery?

What will do to her ?

smiley

Mba o! If I caught her "sextin" with another man, I'd consider it as the will of Allah and shout "Allahu Akbar!"

Just what do you think will happen? You'd get to find out in the other side. cheesy
Re: Question For The Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
anything sexual, whether it be physical/emotional or otherwise, is considered deception to me. why the need to be sextin with another dude if you have someone in your life? this would be wrong to me and just as wrong as sleeping with another man (the only difference is that they havent met yet)
Re: Question For The Guys by austyn0(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
It is wrong for a married woman to be doing that with another man that is not her husband. They may have innocent intentions and might have been doing it long before she got married but it is naturally and logically wrong, common sense will tell you that for it is disrespectful to your husband. I have been there and I stopped immediately they got married, we only restrict it to jokes, it doesn't go deep anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sign That He Truly Loves Me? / For Adult Only - Learn About What Is Called Intersex(video) / Nairaland Could Put One In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.