Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,647 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 1 (289 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 1 by Honesty007(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
I pity brothers who cant pray.
They are easy target for daughters of Babylon eg:mermaid,witches,familiar spirit ladies and daughters of men who depend on woman power of which seducing spirit is one of them!!
How does it operate?
when a sister or single lady has all categories of men jostling and fighting over her to have her as a gf or side chick or to have sex with her then seducing spirit is at work.
one of the areas i point to here is that the person with seducing spirit can marry any person she wants or like with the power of seduction.
mostly having that man beneath her thighs.she sits on him by suppresing and destroying his moral dignity to resist immorality and sexual attraction.
My u,d victim has no power to resist except the power of the Holyspirit!
The agent of seduction targets the dynamic brothers in faith and are out to nullify their God given mission and make them as other men without the power of GOD or anointing!
so they end up controlling them and draining them sexually.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lady Who Needs A Sugar Boy / Annie’s Response To 2face Love Message For Celebrating 7yrs Anniversary / How To Handle Relationships In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.