Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,409 members, 7,850,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Rising Emotional Insecurity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rising Emotional Insecurity (215 Views)

The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Emotional Insecurity by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2019
I'm in a difficult emotional condition right now.

I allowed my girlfriend to park in few months ago because of some challenges she was passing through.

Recently she told me that her friend is having accommodation's challenge and wishes to come in with us.

Although we were still deliberating but she brought her in before I came back from work two weeks' ago.

I asked her why she went on bringing her in without my approval, she apologizd and humbly begged me, so I forgave her and kept quiet.

The girl is as beautiful as my gf and mannered. She has been the one preparing our major foods since she came. She keeps the house tidy and very intelligent.

We all sleep together in a family size bed. But she's posing serious temptation to me.

Now my girl is planning to travel to get some stuffs for her mum this weekend.

Meaning by weekend, only me and her friend will be together for a two days or more.

I felt like asking her to travel with her friend but really don't know how she or her friend would feel.

Pls any helpful advice will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Help If They Want To / Something About Inherited Sin In Christianity/original Sin / Sure Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.