Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? (27889 Views)

Pawpaw Seeds Still Remain The Best Cure To Chronic Typhoid Fever / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by anonymuz(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Nofavorss:
You know grin grin grin
yes o, why aren't you asleep grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by iwattpro(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
ORGASM.. I MEAN SERIOUS ORGASM !!

EXACTLY!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by chinedusamson(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Get a lady to Bleep you well... your sleep will be sweet.

finnestdope:
Please I'm asking this for a friend.

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

She is not my girlfriend please, I'm just concerned and trying to help

Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

In case I made mistakes in my grammar, please pardon me.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Jacyluv(f): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Should talk to God in prayer...God is the only solution to this her problem.....it is very simpe.....whn its time for her to go to bed...she should knel down and ask God to give her a very good night rest....before she could say jack....she wont know when she will doze off
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Kayouzka(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Zobo drink, just order from me.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by showafrica(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2019
viyon02:
Very simple just get good honey and and galic mix the two together. I bet you will sleep very well if no positive respond let me know

If na man, na afrodisiac you prepare so.. Well, I think weed help pple sleep and alcohol
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Just put 3 of Celine dion music on repeat mode. The rest is till the next morning. It works like magic everytime
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Westsida: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

Thanks

Buy Pakalin or refnol. Doctors can actually prescribe Refnol for you cos it’s majorly a drug for insomnia.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by showafrica(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Boko Haram invade Michika again this night, the entire town set ablaze, all soldiers run away.

God help us we northern nigeria

Soldiers run away? They must be headed to rivers by now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2019
anonymuz:
yes o, why aren't you asleep grin
Watching series bro. A Netflix originals ‘Turn Up Charlie’
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

Tell her to put 3 or 4 garlic under her pillow n place her head on it and sleep, it's a natural n an old way to actually activate sleep.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

she should be seen by a psychiatrist. They deal with issues of poor sleep.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Bjornson01(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Boil some soursop leaves (Annona Muricata) drink it, and in no time you're in snooze land. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by anonymuz(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Nofavorss:
Watching series bro. A Netflix originals ‘Turn Up Charlie’
Netflix series no go kill us, that what I did on Saturday, watched shadow
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Jacyluv:
Should talk to God in prayer...God is the only solution to this her problem.....it is very simpe.....whn its time for her to go to bed...she should knel down and ask God to give her a very good night rest....before she could say jack....she wont know when she will doze off
Aunty nawa for you ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2019
The best cure, maybe the sufferer finds what calms he or she down and make them relax, for me a tea will do.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by goodman19: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Best cure is skunk

finnestdope:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by pxjosh(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2019
People on this thread, why are you still awake by this time?
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2019
anonymuz:
yes, I even experienced it on Saturday.watched movies till around 10 am on Sunday, but it something bad. That's why every evening after work I go go one joint for my Area drink alomo bitters only if I don't have whisky at home.

Far far better than wallowing in misery
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by ndindiatu: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2019
I had the same problem but not much like hers. Let her eat fruits and blend vegetables and drink for like daily. Dont eat any other thing. No cooked or processed food. No shrimps or fish. Then then me thru my email. What happens. She will even be going late for work or school
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by anonymuz(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Far far better than wallowing in misery
[b][/b]yes o bro
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Probz(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Yoruba movies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by ladyF(f): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2019
I’ve been in this situation for years. Whatever she does, she shouldn’t use medication, else it will get to a point where the drug becomes like chalk, no effect. Then she begins to look for something stronger. I’ve been here cry

Evening workouts will help. Drinking a lot of juice and water during the day is good too.

She can try ASMR videos on YouTube as well to relax her mind when she’s physically ready for bed. She’d need good earphones. This is what I’m using currently, works like magic for me.

Im still battling my own insomnia although it is much better. Let me try and sleep now before 4 am will meet me here grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Abanabaoghogho: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Tell her to see a psychiatrist
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by onmyowncj: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Do the things you have been avoiding because u are afraid of doing them or those things u are cautious about,then knowing they have happened already u won't have reason to be awake and watchful,don't forget to thank me later
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by BlackPantherCri: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

Hot water bottle placed on your back or belly. Sleep go sweet die. For extra effect, use a castor oil pack. Thank me later
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by AjiChris(f): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Tips to beat insomnia
Keep regular sleep hours.Going to bed and getting up at roughly the same time every day will programme your body to sleep better. ...
Create a restful sleeping environment. ...
Make sure your bed is comfortable. ...
Exercise regularly. ...
Cut down on caffeine. ...
Don't over-indulge. ...
Don't smoke. ...
Try to relax before going to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Lexusgs430: 1:45am On Mar 19, 2019
anochuko01:
even nairaland nor dey epp person. seun should be shutting down the server at 10:45pm.

Because you dey go bed at 2245, think am well o...... We wey insomnia dey hook nko........... shocked
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Fhowe: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Tell her to discontinue any drugs she is using that has opiates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.