Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? (27888 Views)

Pawpaw Seeds Still Remain The Best Cure To Chronic Typhoid Fever / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2019
As for me what i usually do is this * turn off the tv and off my data then switch off the light, so i relect on the good things that has happen to me and picture the good things ahead and in no time you will just sleep off.... but when you start worrying that will be a problem... taking drugs wouldnt help on a long run
Thats my opinion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Westsida: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
usebog:

Pakalin is out of it

Lol it’s actually the strongest. A 2 spoon full of pakalin and I bet he’s gonna sleep for a whole day.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Praisesongz: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Listen to efe songs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Glorylynn: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
She’s got the best gift in the world,something that me I am looking for up and down,but this sleep just wan spoil my life,I just woke up now o and as I am typing again like this my phone is falling small small,mo tun ti fe sun e gba mi o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by creepsyme(f): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

I've not heard of this but I'll pass the info

Thanks
Funny you! i thought you here
to know what you have never heard of as a solution?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Reference(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Hard work.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Reference(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Hard work.... then I read the text and of course....'girl on whatapp group'
So I want to review my recommendation and say.... just do the minimum amount of productive work in a day.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Albinoflash(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Her own na small tin na,me dat has been having insomnia for the past 25years,i have just learnt to live with it.even though i dont sleep during the day i still stay up till 3am to 4pm like almost everyday and it makes me always very tired the next day
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by yoged(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2019
damola1:
Tell her not to sleep during the day. At all cost
I hardly sleep during the day, don't know if it's a disorder. No matter how much I try
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by fpeter(f): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2019
I suffer from this a lot. Sometimes I wait for the weekends and take sleeping pills.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by upuphim(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Ask for me the only solution I know is Swissgarde product- Aloe power to neutralise all complicated matters, then Cal-c-mag and Double power.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by odukoko(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2019
sex
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by finnestdope(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
creepsyme:
Funny you! i thought you here
to know what you have never heard of as a solution?

Sounded kinda weird to me grin
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by HerCuteness(f): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
ORGASM.. I MEAN SERIOUS ORGASM !!
ikr
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by HerCuteness(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Danja:
Let her boil a whole banana at night and drink the water when it is cold down.
mmmm
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by ogundeleai(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=ZombieNation post=76780179]weed or better yet, wacth NTA[/quote
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by franklingud(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2019
1. Try sex and I mean rigorous romantic sex. Cum at least 3 times

2. Try natural remedy like honey and garlic mix together.

3. If the two above didn't work then visit a doctor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by destinychildolu(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Tell her to read her bible from GENESIS CHAPTER 1
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by 2baga(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:
Please I'm asking this for a friend.

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

She is not my girlfriend please, I'm just concerned and trying to help

Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

In case I made mistakes in my grammar, please pardon me.

There must have been an underlying factor that causes such inability to put aside all the stress from the day in order to sleep at night, it's a thing of the mind mostly.

The shortcut is to calm down the hyperactivity of the mind stress pattern with an activity that will lull you to sleep.

If you're married, sex with your spouse will do the needful.

If not, try reading the book of Chronicles any of the chapters I guarantee you, she will sleep.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Egeri: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
She should read her Bible if she's a Christian. She should also keep her phone away from her. These two points would do.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by umarshehu58(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

Thanks

She need a lover by her side
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Shaev7(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

psychology, change it!
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by juliville10(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2019
viyon02:
Very simple just get good honey and and galic mix the two together. I bet you will sleep very well if no positive respond let me know
and one bottle of cypri gold, don't forget
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by bixton(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

There's a history to every case. One ought to know it and be able to recommend the best means to resolve it.
You can send me a mail via my profile so we chat better.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by JohnieDaniels: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2019
2baga:

There must have been an underlying factor that causes such inability to put aside all the stress from the day in order to sleep at night, it's a thing of the mind mostly.

The shortcut is to calm down the hyperactivity of the mind stress pattern with an activity that will lull you to sleep.

If you're married, sex with your spouse will do the needful.

If not, try reading the book of Chronicles any of the chapters I guarantee you, she will sleep.

And if this does not help, then I can recommend a remedy for stress relief, which I use. Premium Jane https://premiumjane.com/ is an excellent and reliable remedy with natural therapeutic compounds found in the cannabis plant. I use it when I feel a lot of stress at work or due to other problems, and I always get the proper effect of relaxation and relaxation.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by shogsman(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
She should see a psychologist asap,talking from experience.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by goat22: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jolite:

your name said it all, you are even a pig

Wrong pig no dey eat hot beans wey dey cause mess. Na shit e go cause. The dirty dirty shit, wey go scatter toilet, come stick for nyash hair.
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
konkonbilo:
seriously? I'm having same issue too. Mine is even more than 5 years. I wake up in the middle of the night and won't be able to sleep for hours even if my phone is off.

Try the garlic sha
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by jeph19(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:

Thanks

Playing worship songs makes me sleep faster at night... Ask her to try it
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by viyon02: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
juliville10:
and one bottle of cypri gold, don't forget
not really that combo will be too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.