Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

OPPO Reviews Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Reviews Anyone? (5276 Views)

Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode / GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / Latest Oppo Phones in Nigeria and their specifications - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO Reviews Anyone? by therealesttin(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2019
So, I have noticed that its been over 3 months OPPO mobile officially came to Nigeria and I really havent seen a lot of people using the mobile phones yet. I haven't even seen 1 single advert about OPPO in Nigeria. If you are a user of OPPO bought in Nigeria, can you kindly share review of the quality and general use cos its looking like no one is using it or are they not selling anymore?
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by aramanda14: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2019
OPPO hasn't fully launched in Nigeria. They presently only have one phone in the market the A3s. I think they plan to launch with the OPPO F11 Pro, but I know hey haven't fully launched, so not alot of people are using their phones presently

therealesttin:

So, I have noticed that its been over 3 months OPPO mobile officially came to Nigeria and I really havent seen a lot of people using the mobile phones yet. I haven't even seen 1 single advert about OPPO in Nigeria. If you are a user of OPPO bought in Nigeria, can you kindly share review of the quality and general use cos its looking like no one is using it or are they not selling anymore?

4 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by strictlybusines(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Lol is it the same OPPO abi another one. They are selling o. A3s is moving very fast and my newest baby Find X. Better use your upper.
aramanda14:
OPPO hasn't fully launched in Nigeria. They presently only have one phone in the market the A3s. I think they plan to launch with the OPPO F11 Pro, but I know hey haven't fully launched, so not alot of people are using their phones presently

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by greychris: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2019
I use an OPPO A3s. It is a good product only especially the 3gb variant. The camera is amazing with portrait mode and front 8 mp is just like of 13 or more mp battery life is brilliant with notch design.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by bigboychukstar: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2019
I just bought mine and this phone is good. No heating, no lagging or hang. All smooth, battery is good, using VOOC charger. Mine is 2gb, 16gb add 32gb micro sd.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by chumsfortech: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
On this price range, Oppo A3s is the best choice. The battery backup is superb, also no problem in gaming, no overheating, great phone by oppo.

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2019
The only A3 I know, is the Umidigi A3 & Umidigi A3 Pro........ wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by notsochefchi: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
Design and build quality of A3s is very strong and its features are very unique. The camera quality is wow! It doesn't overheat when charging or during use and the color gradient is really nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by jerryidinoba: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2019
I was a bit scared about the ram and rom, but it actually works very fine. It has a very fine display and superb rear facing camera along with a decent front-facing camera. The biggest pro of this device is its amazing battery life. It doesn't matter how heavily u use it. it will surely last for 2 days. I bought mine at SLOT in computer village

6 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by joeytrib: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2019
I think OPPO only has the A3s in Nigeria at the moment. I was able to purchase mine from POINTEK in Ikeja.

1)Value for money, 2)The resolution is good for a handheld device because you cannot find any differences unless you use a big full HD monitor or TV. 3)stunning look, like iPhone x.

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by kingcolearchive: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2019
I have rated it good. However, the model with 3gB RAM & 32 gB ROM would be the better option.
The Battery with 4230 mAh should be one among the premium performers in the market. The Camera is good in low light and indoor captures but it really thrills in outdoor daylights. The overall look of the body and screen is superb and it would be better with a back cover.

The Notch Display is the other factor that makes the phone an attractive one. The best sell of the phone is the excellent battery

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by okolojay: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
The first thing that strikes you about the Oppo A3s is its notched display, which is very interesting to see in the budget segment. The Oppo A3s brings a 6.2-inch HD+ display which has good brightness levels and shouldn't be a problem with the view under harsh sunlight.

Powering the Oppo A3s is a Snapdragon 450 chipset, which is the same chipset found inside the Redmi 5 and the Moto G6. It's a pretty decent processor that manages to handle basic day-to-day activities with ease and is also impressive in how it handles graphic intensive games.

The budget phone from Oppo follows the general industry trend and brings a dual camera setup on the back. This includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor that will come in handy for depth-of-field or bokeh shots.

I have enjoyed using the phone, so its a good buy from me.
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by madamjay(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2019
I found the OPPO A3s device on SLOT after a friend recommended it to me. If you are going for a new Smartphone and looking for a better Battery Life, So this one is for you. As I am using it will give you a minimum 2 days battery life with full of it use, you can increase your days of battery life with proper use. go for it.

I don't think there is any other OPPO device that is sold in Nigeria, although I have seen a friend using the Find X, it wasn't purchased in Nigeria. That is also a great phone from OPPO

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by gistpartner: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
madamjay:
I found the OPPO A3s device on SLOT after a friend recommended it to me. If you are going for a new Smartphone and looking for a better Battery Life, So this one is for you. As I am using it will give you a minimum 2 days battery life with full of it use, you can increase your days of battery life with proper use. go for it.

I don't think there is any other OPPO device that is sold in Nigeria, although I have seen a friend using the Find X, it wasn't purchased in Nigeria. That is also a great phone from OPPO

share picture Oga....we need evidence not just stories..... grin
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by sexyshola1218: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
I bought the OPPO A3s in computer village. It has a notch display. the screen is also good. Camera is also better. We can work with two apps on this phone. The screen resolution is also good . The working of app in this phone is very good . The ram in this phone is 2 gb. I like this phone very good. The system set up of this phone is very good.

therealesttin:

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by megabosslevelz: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oppo A3s is the best phone ever that I have gotten at this price coz its camera is awesome and its sound quality is quite good but battery life is the best. Oppo A3s has 4250mah battery power which expand for 2days nonstop and for a heavy user its support good. I prefer this phone to all other phones in the same price level range. I have used this phone for 1month and my experience has been awesome with this camera, processor and battery life.
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Queebeth74: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
I also got an oppo A3s, I actually did not want to buy it because the name sounds strange to me but the lady who attended to me at pointek icm is so good and able to convince me to get it and I actually gat no regrets buying the phone. Enjoying every single thing on the phone, infact oppo is the real meaning of value for the money, would like to be informed if there's an higher one in Nigeria market, I actually got the 2gb+16gb and using a 64gb SD card on it to my surprise it works perfectly fine. Inshort oppo has won my heart over

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Gentstevie: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
I actually use Oppo A3s and I'm loving it. Good battery, Good display, Lovely Camera. I can't wait for them to bring their higher models to Nigeria. This is the brand for technology lovers.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by madamjay(f): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
gistpartner:

share picture Oga....we need evidence not just stories..... grin

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Kenny022(f): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
therealesttin:

Good day , yes you are right not quite long thou, but people have being using it for sure, i and two of my friends including my brother are using the phone (A3s) here in Lagos

(Oppo A3s)The phone is of a high quality with good camera quality of 8pm front and 31+2 rear camera at the back, and battery life of 4230mah, full screen display of 6.2 screen size, face ID, Snapdragon Qualcomm octa-core processor of 1.8ghz , 4G enable with 2 years warranty

The phone is very durable and a wonderful experience.....come join the trend and enjoy the beauty of technology
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Kenny022(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gentstevie:
I actually use Oppo A3s and I'm loving it. Good battery, Good display, Lovely Camera. I can't wait for them to bring their higher models to Nigeria. This is the brand for technology lovers.

Wow so cool more models are coming soon
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by techboss1313: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
I don't use one presently but all the reviews that I have heard from people are amazing. The battery is good, the camer a is good and the overall design is good. You can come and buy your OPPO A3s from any SLOT store

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Zeus39: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yeah so the first thing I noticed about OPPO A3S is the lovely design and firm grip.. Little wonder I google searched and good enough they won best brand smartphone design 2018 so there's that.

Now next is the speed of the phone.. Guys OPPO NO DEY HANG ANYHOW OO. Plus there is the 2GB or 3GB variants going for 52,000 and 66,000 at Slot Ikeja, that one at medical road.

Lastly all you camera lovers go fear fear.. Super cameras and the front is just 8MP and so so clear.. Rear camera is dual with portrait view .

FYI, OPPO is 4G ENABLED.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by temiregiddy: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Same here! I really liked the design quality. I saw it at POINTEK, the camera is sharp and the colour gradient is really cool

Zeus39:
Yeah so the first thing I noticed about OPPO A3S is the lovely design and firm grip.. Little wonder I google searched and good enough they won best brand smartphone design 2018 so there's that.

Now next is the speed of the phone.. Guys OPPO NO DEY HANG ANYHOW OO. Plus there is the 2GB or 3GB variants going for 52,000 and 66,000 at Slot Ikeja, that one at medical road.

Lastly all you camera lovers go fear fear.. Super cameras and the front is just 8MP and so so clear.. Rear camera is dual with portrait view .

FYI, OPPO is 4G ENABLED.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Beautyzizi: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Loving the Oppo a3s, the main camera is just 8mp but looks like a 16mp plus the rear camera making my portrait pictures look amazing. The battery is also amazing (4230mah) with an octa-core processor, lest I forget it’s a full screen device (6.2 inches); It is 4G enabled plus 2 years warranty.. The phone is pocket friendly and I’ll advice everyone to get it and it’s available at every slot outlet.. The one I got was from Slot Apapa and those guys are amazing....
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by therealesttin(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Honestly, I havent really had a good review of this phone, I need someone who is using it to really go indepth and if possible share screenshots, and also to help us compare to other brands with similar specs. Please oooo, honest reviews only.
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Gentstevie: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kenny022:

Wow so cool more models are coming soon

Before nko? Is it only one model they want to sell in Nigeria? I googled and realised they even have more models than you can imagine
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Mustaphasadia: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oppo is a lovely and fyn phones,,, you can only expect the best from them so far so good am enjoying mine with zero worries,,,,, with the 2 years warranty you are good to go,, I actually bought mine at slot olayeni
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Kenny022(f): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
My OPPO A3s is so unique the camera is awesome the battery life is amazing, guys join the trend of global phone with global experience with beauty of technology, I bought mine at pointek medical road ikeja get yours there
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by Kenny022(f): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gentstevie:

Before nko? Is it only one model they want to sell in Nigeria? I googled and realised they even have more models than you can imagine

More models are coming in soon maybe next month just stay in touch for more update
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by innobarca(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
At that price, there are so many better phones
Re: OPPO Reviews Anyone? by kekemah: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
which kind big phone be this... it's chaff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Mobile Electricity / Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Camera Comparison: Tecno Camon 12 Pro Vs Tecno Phantom 9 + Hands On Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.