Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (39873 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun / Nwosu: Stop Tarnishing The Noble Image Of Gov Uzodinma - Imo APC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by ChristianNorth: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
prohet:
Such matter should be treated by the tribunal and not inec. I think inec went too far in assuming powers of the tribunal
What is this one saying? Then why are contracts signed under duress not binding?

As far as INEC is concerned, they have not even declared that result. I am only sad that they haven't sue Rochas for electoral fraud.
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
More or less a pre-planned victimization. They thought Okorocha wouldn't win in the first place and when he won they sought to manipulate the results but were surprised by Orlu women who stood there ground that the results must be announced or nobody leaves even in the face of attempted intimidation by security agents.

Let me define duress according to the incident. Duress can be defined as defending your votes without any form of violence. Well I love Okorocha's pendant for diplomacy but it shouldn't cost him his rights as a Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vaMiQFpSS8
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=id911 post=76760273]

I don't like Rochas Okorocha but in this instance, INEC has no powers to withhold his certificate of return since the same INEC has already declared him winner whether under duress or whatever name it may call it.

If INEC says Rochas didn't win, they should announce the winner of the Senatorial districts which unfortunately too, they have no power again to reverse itself. The case is now matter for the court to do justice
[/quote

It's not only Rochas that t rigged election... Since APC is good in rigging and taking ever winning by force..

Buhari rigged election too , so why punishing Rochas...]
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by slivertongue: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
goodnight rochas, ur time is over
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Collins9156(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmm a lot is going to be implicated...
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by phranco(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okorocha is a criminal,it was same thing he planned on ahmed Goolak during the apc primaries. But the guy was smart enough to sense the danger earlier and escape from his hotel room as early 4am to abuja to announce results. And not knowing he was still under inec watch, he repeated it again and succeed,thats why inec had to seize his certificate. If its lie, verify from GOOLAK about his ordeal in imo state during the primaries.
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by hexzo: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ok now. Okorocha what will u do to get ur mandate back
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by samlake(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is what greediness has caused him...He wanted to impose governor as well as become a senator...
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Akaujaa(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
The best thing INEC should do now is to issue a Certificate of Return to Okorocha and then go to court to to prove that its returning officer declared Okorocha winner under duress. In law, once someone has been declared a winner, he remains so until proven otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by ijemz(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
247naijamedia:
Okorocha..

Starts Palm Wine Industry
Which one is palm wine? Biko statue erecting company, that's one job he good at.
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by mistyebby(f): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chai....in PEJ' voice. Who will defend Rochas now? He forget to eat with a long spoon. Or was he the devil himself cheesy

OHO ( on his own) serves him right! tongue
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
jrusky:
I think saying such to him by INEC make no sense if he actually win the senatorial election there is no need denying him the certificate of return I guess it's apc who should say they don't want him to represent their party and they should expel him completely and not suspending him.

It's the duty of INEC to give him cert if he win and it's the duty of the party to say no they don't need him. But this God is great so Okorocha now turned a orphan this is so sweet. When a man think he has it all then God will show him he has nothing. How are the mighty falling.
You make alot of sense, Even if INEC Issues him a certifictate APC can still Expel him, And what APC wanted was for their candidate to win. If Okorocha did win? why then does APC not want him? They should be Glad their candidate Rochas won, So why aren't they?

I think it's Nothing to do with winning or Not winning. there are more to It. And if they decide to expel him they are allowed to Appoint Another Candidate to replace the won possition. Problem is, Who would that be?
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by Ochyman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
okoroAwusa....get Ready to Go to Jail.....419 governor....
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by maslong(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
eagleeye2:
Oha (PDP and APC) e shiere la Rochas.....
grin
I am looking for my good friend Abagworo.

Go the the nearest bet9ja in the gov house you will see him there, you know he is now jobless.
Re: Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha by lrdval: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
I don’t even give a f for this rochas guy but. Inec should just go and hide his face inside the sand. They don’t have any single integrity anymore. I know this is just mare witch hunting. If there is malpractices in imo what about presidential election. How about osun ekiti etc. they should just go to hell for trying to claim a just organization

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.