Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse (21368 Views)

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by stonemasonn: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na waa oo! What about Hausa nah?
tartar9:
Don't worry my dear,you shall go to school and you will be safe.Any plan of the igbos against you or against any Yoruba kid will backfire!
Ameen.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by obyikye(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
fakuta:
Michika Adamawa state is under attack by Bokoharam cry cry cry
I heard it, hope you are safe.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Praisesongz: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
ojun50:
Some1 should help him understand he has to attend school for better 2mro
in yankee to be precise don’t be dumb
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by oluwasegun007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is where a good psychologist come in... But not in nigeria.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Greenback: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
ojuikwu:
BASTERD OJUKWU CAUSE THIS WITH BIAFRA WAR THAT MAKE BOMB BLOW

Hunger
Mental

grin grin
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by fakuta(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Am physically safe
obyikye:

I heard it, hope you are safe.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by ojuikwu: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Greenback:

Hunger Mental
grin grin
go lie down for gutter python is caming.ojuwku socket
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
He needs to see a psychologist.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by kareemkamil(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Iet me see how our dear IGBO BIAFRA brother's want to become president of Nigeria, it's shall never happen till Jesus Christ comes in black complexion.

1 Like

Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by nwanyionitsha: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
ojun50:
Some1 should help him understand he has to attend school for better 2mro
He needs therapy and he needs to see a psychologist.
Nigerians never do things right.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Larryslim(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Joromi12:
Join MC Oluomo he no kuku go school
You're stupid for this statement!
That boy will go to school and become some one great, while you'll still be struggling in a room with your children!
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Larryslim(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
The boy needs therapy.
He needs to see a psychologist, so he doesn't lose complete interest in school.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by ChijyWills(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
*Good evening fam I have Perfumes for sale at affordable prices if you are interested DM me so I send you the pictures*
Chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347084029641
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by safarigirl(f): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
iammo:
sad

We really need good therapist and psychologist in this country, how can they release the kid without him taking to a clinical counsellor.

We have a way of sweeping Psychological problem under the carpet or solving them with religion

PTSD naija solution Cele pastor river bath
Depression naija solution Talk to elders and your family
Alchohol Abuse naija solution Cele pastors with cane delivrance
Rape trauma naija solution Stop wearing revealing cloths and never speak of it again
my dear, this is a big issue in Nigeria. So many people fail to give the mind that same attention they give thw body, forgetting the body is useless without the mind

So many people go through traumatic experiences daily,be it building collapse, fire, explosions, or even theft and burglary and no one thinks they should see a psychiatrist. They think they can quote a few verses in the Bible and the trauma will disappear. Some people are even traumatized daily in their own homes, and when someone jumps off 3rd mainland bridge, ignorant people will come online and say "Suicide is not am option" or "He should have spoken to his pastor to pray for him"

A pastor is not a therapist
An Imam is not a therapist
Your spouse is not a therapist
Your parents are not therapists
A therapist is a therapist.

See a therapist, people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Emmacolinho(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
tartar9:
Don't worry my dear,you shall go to school and you will be safe.Any plan of the igbos against you or against any Yoruba kid will backfire!
Ameen.
Why are you full of hatred bro
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by SVC6000: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
2morow Now. A Mature Person Go They Halla They Boy Say Him B Smal Boy Him Neva C Anytin..... Oboy Dis Boy Don C Oh.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by sharpsecret: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Sorry boy, those were part of life challenges you will face. Better future ahead of you
is it compulsory he must face such challenges?
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Judybash93(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2019
tartar9:
Ameen.

Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by babadeee(m): 2:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

Not anymore in nigeria
Seriously you are just too on point
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by abbey503(m): 2:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Receive sense
tartar9:
Ameen.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Rolly22(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
ignis:
The government need to give him scholarship to standard school and assure him of his safety.

Exactly but not in this God forsaken Country.
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by Indomie001: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas putting kids in danger since 1812
With people like you who will waste no time in politicizing and tribalizing everything ,Nigeria is a timed bomb waiting to explode .
Re: I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse by hammerFC: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
safarigirl:
my dear, this is a big issue in Nigeria. So many people fail to give the mind that same attention they give thw body, forgetting the body is useless without the mind

So many people go through traumatic experiences daily,be it building collapse, fire, explosions, or even theft and burglary and no one thinks they should see a psychiatrist. They think they can quote a few verses in the Bible and the trauma will disappear. Some people are even traumatized daily in their own homes, and when someone jumps off 3rd mainland bridge, ignorant people will come online and say "Suicide is not am option" or "He should have spoken to his pastor to pray for him"

A pastor is not a therapist
An Imam is not a therapist
Your spouse is not a therapist
Your parents are not therapists
A therapist is a therapist.

See a therapist, people
So, after one year, u upload ur pic but from behind.

Girl, i want to see u from the front. natural beauty...

I never got over that ur earlier pic and u refuse to add again. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.